[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Switzerland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: Swiss Flag.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Flag.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Can someone please give me advice on moving to Switzerland. It's my favourite country in the world and I want to become a citizen. What's the best way to go about doing that?
>>
>>66614006
Switzerland is not as good as you think frenchbro. Swiss people are very rude and hate every non-swiss. It's a living hell for immigrants.

I recommend you move to Germany, it's much better there.
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>66614640
>It's a living hell for immigrants

Blatantly false.
>>
>>66614640
Not OP but I'd like to do an internship as a med student in Lausanne. Will I be well welcomed if I act like a normal guy? I have a name who sound a little bit Swiss if that matter.
>>
>>66614640
>>66614719
Where the fuck do you hang around? Or do you just lurk in case these threads are made to tell people to fuck off?
>>
Leave Switzerland alone unless you are very wealthy and plan on dumping money into their economy.
>>
>>66614835
Forgot to mention that I live in Lyon, again if that matter.
>>
Don't move to Switzerland unless you're very rich and possibly famous. Or, alternatively, if you're a nazi war criminal.
>>
File: Download (4).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>66614835
I thought my message was clear in my original post, but here you have it again:

GTFO OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FILTHY SHITSKIN WE ARE FULL REEEE
>>
>>66614640
Aber die Schweiz ist besser in jeder Hinsicht. Ich bin kein Franzose und ich denke, dass ich gut integrieren könnte.
>>
>>66614835
You will not be welcomed unless you're rich. Only rich foreigners are allowed to live in Switzerland.
>>
>>66615139
You are probably just an immigrant moving to Switzerland, just like 99 % of Switzerland's residents.
>>
>>66615143
RAUS!
>>
>>66615139
Ich bin ein weißer Europäer mit blaue Augen...
>>
>>66614640
>It's a living hell for immigrants.
You're all immigrants with shitty accents
>>
just make like a mexican and border hop

bam, you win
>>
>>66614640

>Swiss people are very rude and hate every non-swiss.

Good! We already have two things in common.
>>
>>66614719
>>66615277
>>66615139
Hell, Swiss are cute when they try to be rude

I WANT TO HUG A SWISS <3
>>
>>66615313
Ist mir egal Jean-Pierre. Franzosen sind schlimmer als Schwarze und fast so schlimm wie Albaner. Ich werde persönlich dafür sorgen, dass du hier nicht reinkommst.
>>
>>66614640
>It's a living hell for immigrants.
kek
>>
>>66614640
i lived in switzerland (near montreux and vevey) when I was p young
the swiss hate children, if your kid makes so much as a peep during dinner at a restaurant, the entire place gives your family a dirty look
you aren't allowed to flush your toliet like after 10pm in an apartment
my dad's coworker was coughing and sneezing and his apartment neighbor came over. "You sound sick, you should see a doctor." Coworker was like "nah, i'll be fine, I just need a few days." Swiss guy said "no, you need to see a doctor NOW."
I'm p sure living there gave me mild autismo
>>
Swiss are very nice people who especially like muslims, unlike Germans. So if you are Muslim just go there and not to Germany.
>>
File: tarantino_daumen.jpg (32KB, 257x299px) Image search: [Google]
tarantino_daumen.jpg
32KB, 257x299px
>>66616205
>>
>>66615620
Schweinhund
>>
File: Download (6).jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download (6).jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>66616601
>Zahnpasta
>>
>>66614640
>Swiss people are very rude and hate every non-swiss

this is actually true in my experience, but I can't blame them because I also hate every non-German
>>
>>66616695
>in b4 medpahkungerererereererereerreereereere we need mo money fo dem refugee programs
>>
>>66616765
slovenia is a fucking gypsy shithole
>>
>>66616786
>oh no a retardaryan who will never achieve anything is insulting me, I better go cry
Also the real shithole for gypsies is your mom's butthole on Wednesday when anal is 2 for 1
>>
>>66616765
>see Slovenian flag
>think of the Slovenian girl I met in London who I loved, but was too spergy to ask her out
>cry

Everytime
>>
im going to switzerland what the FUCK are u medpacks gonna do about it ahahaha
>>
>>66616922
I always thought stuff like that would be easier abroad because you give less of a fuck and being a foreigner makes you more appealing.
>>
>>66616971
I assume you only speak (wrong) English because you are American, so they will probably just ignore you.
>>
Stay on the romand part
>>
Don't. You will have to move away after some years, it is a waste of time. A nice waste of time, but still a waste of time.
>>
>>66618056
>A nice waste of time, but still a waste of time.
>>
File: tiger-woods-drunk-face-1.jpg (36KB, 367x399px) Image search: [Google]
tiger-woods-drunk-face-1.jpg
36KB, 367x399px
>>66615922
>you aren't allowed to flush your toliet like after 10pm in an apartment
but what if you need to poo
>>
more like shitzerland haha
>>
Sure you're welcome, I can't distinguish between Romands and French anyway. Though I hear they hate the French, probably because in truth there's no difference.
>>
>>66619563
Stomp it down the showerdrain
>>
File: le laughing French jew.gif (1MB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
le laughing French jew.gif
1MB, 340x340px
>>66620773
>they hate the French

Romands or Swiss in general ?

>tfw the whole world hates us
>>
File: 1470866481897.jpg (115KB, 462x385px) Image search: [Google]
1470866481897.jpg
115KB, 462x385px
>tfw dating a qt 9/10 swiss girl
It feels like I've won life, lads.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.