[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you celebrate Halloween in your cunt ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: halloween1.jpg (1MB, 6070x4212px)
halloween1.jpg
1MB, 6070x4212px
Here it's corresponds to the date of some historical event so no studies, also planning to get drunk in a cemetery
>>
We don't.
>>
>>66608301
Muslims usually don't celebrate non religious holidays
>>
>>66608289
>get drunk in Algeria
>not freeze to death bc warm wheather
noice
>>
Its the night before all saints day which is holiday, so we usually get drunk for it too
>>
>>66608339
great bantz
For real though, does any country other than America celebrate Halloween seriously?
As in, more than just a handful of kids sometimes put on costumes and say trick or treat?
>>
>>66608289
Don't do the drinking in cemetery, I once got drunk in Pied-noir cemetery and was caught by a Pied-noir and got beaten for pissing in a grave.
>>
Why do America, which was founded upon presbyterian faith, celebrate such satanic rituals every year?
>>
>>66608632
Halloween is based on All saints day dumb gook, and was first celebrated by gaelics.
>>
>>66608289
>>66608343
>get drunk in a country with a crescent on its flag
>Don't get beheaded
Beddy gut
>>
>>66608735
We produce most wine in Muslim world
>>
>>66608289
We don't.
>>
>>66608662
Regardless, those costumes and pumpkins resemble appearance of demons. Whoever started this must be satan worshipper inside church.
>>
>>66608784
But who drinks it though?
>>
>>66608852
Nationals
>>
>>66609092
But it should be haram.
Why isn't it haram?
>>
>>66609092
How widespread is alcohol in algeria, do older people drink it, can you get beat up if you are driking alcohol, can women get drunk, can you drink in open, do you drink before going out to clubs?
>>
>>66608289
we don't, only infidels celebrate this
>>
We don't. We celebrate All Saint's Day (1st November) and All Souls' Day (2nd November). Family meetings, visiting graves, praying in Church etc.
>>
>>66608632
It's a pagan celebration that got incorporated into the christian religion through its closeness with a christian celebration's time. It got progressively forgotten and got rediscovered in the US and changed to its current form.

The main point is to go around in rags and disguises, to other people's houses and beg for sugar sticks or share sugar sticks with others when you're at home, to celebrate the spirit of communism so dear to unitedstatians. They switched the opulence of prayers for an opulence of candies. You're supposed to eat as much sugar as you can until you become as fat as the thanksgiving turkey. The fat they gain symbolises their care for al the saints. It's a status symbol The fatter they are, the closer to the saints they get. The fattest get worshipped and get to move around in small scouters to display their status.
>>
>>66609269
Old and teens
depends if you're in the wrong neighbourhood
yes
yes
clubs are shit
>>66609175
Idk French influence
>>
>>66608289
Shittiest fucking holiday. I hope it becomes extinct in our country. Not norwegian at all.
>>
By dressing up as a clown and luring kids into the woods with candy only to ditch them, run away and end up on the evening news
>>
>>66609559
See ? We at least did some good.
>>
>>66609708
I didn't say you didn't
2bh if you didn't take land from citizens and raped and all I would accept you to rule us.
>>
>>66609738
Pfah, details of history like someone would say.
>>
File: 14734890592458.jpg (76KB, 620x411px)
14734890592458.jpg
76KB, 620x411px
>>66609454
this, it's a big holiday here and it's free from work or school. All places near cementaries look like this.
And it doesn't matter if you are a catholic or not.
>>
>>66609879
In my province we celebrate All saints day because saint Augustine and sheiit
>>
>>66609738
Go back to /int/
>>
>>66609995
no u
>>
Here in Scotland we used to carve turnips instead of pumpkins, and we used to go guising instead of trick or treating, among other things. It's all been Americanised now.
>>
>>66608289
>tfw had a quarrel with rest of family and aren't coming home for the grave visiting

It's a soul-draining kind of feel.
>>
>>66608289
The traditional way of course, out of control drunken parties with girls doing slutty cosplay.
>>
>>66608475
yes hi we do
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.