[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA just lost The Shitpines as an ally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 45

File: 42642626.png (154KB, 751x779px) Image search: [Google]
42642626.png
154KB, 751x779px
We officially just lost the Philippines as an ally and whore to use at our personal disposable aka naval bases.

Obongo is such a fucking failure of a president. Top kek.
>>
>>66602989
Hasn't washington already said they don't care what duterte says
>>
>>66602989
I hate Obongo but the sillypines elected an authoritarian psychopath so it isn't his fault
>>
Will Phillippines lebensbaum SEA? That would be pretty cool. Duerte is in the "militarizing the Rhineland" stage right now.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (11KB, 231x218px)
CIA.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
Dirterte's dats are numbered

he about to find out how western democracy works

the hard way
>>
he's not going to get it unfortunately
>>
his fault is trusting greedy chinks. he innocently thinks ccp can "get it"
>>
>>66602989
Osambo is a cuck. In the old days we would've just assassinate Duterte and replace him with a puppet, but we became pussified to an absurd degree. Someone should just nuke us at this point.
>>
US is very popular in the Philippines and has huge ties to the elite. As long as we don't do something completely retarded like botch an obvious coup, we'll wait this asshole out and be fine.
>>
Fucking brown third world monkey shithole

Went there for vacation and it was the filthiest most fucked up shithole I've ever been to, with ugly ass brown midgets everywhere. Fuck

Flip mongrels, fine don't align with us then. Pussy ass "most powerful race on earth" LOL
>>
File: untitled18[1].jpg (24KB, 474x304px) Image search: [Google]
untitled18[1].jpg
24KB, 474x304px
>>66603154
A lot of the Filipino elite already IS Chinese, though. Henry Sy (Mr. Megamall) was born in Fujian Province. Tony Tan (Mr. Jollibee) is also Fujianese.

It's natural for the Philippines to gradually pivot toward China, as China's economy grows. But nobody really expected the process to be this fast.
>>
File: Duterute made monument.png (968KB, 798x626px) Image search: [Google]
Duterute made monument.png
968KB, 798x626px
>>66602989
Japan will get alliance again.
>>
>>66603016
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/833585/despite-dutertes-pronouncement-us-forces-still-in-mindanao
yeah USA would never just accept that

inb4 duterte is branded a terrorist and receives the saddam treatment
lol
we'll probably have to wait until after the us election though
>>
>>66603345
i mean inb4 he's branded as a dictator*
which he kind of is already
>>
>>66603345
We should go full Donbass on them.
>>
>>66602989
How the fuck is it Obama's fault that Filipinos elected this parody of a cartoon villian?

He has a personal grudge against America. He said that he was molested by an American priest as a kid and the US government denied working visa for his girlfriend 15 years ago. Duterte hates your guts.
>>
>>66603309
>alliance
Is that what you called it? So when are you going to "ally" with China and Korea again?
>>
>>66603404
he has no idea about anything. ignore it. just a famous spammer
>>
>>66602989
Not really Obama's fault, Duterte is a bit of a mad cunt that hates Americans
>>
>>66602989
OMG the level of cuckery in this thread is amazing

to all burgers:
if you think you own the fekin world fuck you
youve become the evil galactic empire

to all non burgers:
just look what words burger used: whore
wtcha gonna do when they come for you faggots?
burgers are evil now
burgers are always in it for themselves
fuck other powers too
but why dont you root for your ownselves rather than letting burgers cuck you

also i only like the good non imperialistic burgers
>>
THANK YOU BASED PILIPINAS
>>
>>66603489
t. totally not part of an evil empire as well
>>
File: daitoa.jpg (83KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
daitoa.jpg
83KB, 500x369px
>>66603404
The photo >>66603309
is monument for Japanese dead in WW2 and Duterte made it by his own money.
Duterte surely wants Japan's ally.

Korea and China love you USA. They has made propaganda against Japan like Nanjing and comfort women.
>>
>>66603489
Get fucked shitskin, are you asking for some more drones?
>>
This communist despot says one thing but never follows through.

He may personally hate America but all of us don't.

CIA is taking too long to be quite honest, for all the mistakes America did in regime changing there is none more deserving than this guy.

He had to backtrack with his anti-America rhetoric because he's in Japan right now and the Japs are shuddered and confused at his pro-China stance.
>>
Have you noticed the overall decline of US influence in the world. Whole world is waking up, no one wants to listen to decaying cancer that is USA

This situation creates power vacuum though, there will a lot more wars in the future because every single frozen conflict will start all over again
>>
>>66603623
DELETE THIS
>>
>>66603623
the only cause of all of this is the fekin burgers themselves, its their inhuman arrogance and never ending greed

also mist of their research and invention is now being done by foreign especially Chinese students

people now want equality
burgers thrive on disparity
its a struggle for equality
>>
>>66603623
Go suck on Putin dick and murder some Albanians
This thread is for humans
>>
>>66603489
>pakistani defending chinks
this isnt about "omg cuck cuck" this is more of how you maintain a balance between those two big players. he went a very one sided way. they eventually will end up being ruled by ccp as "the evil galactic empire", and if theres a matter of concern, that is, he doesnt realize it because somehow he trusts the ccp for now.
>>
>>66603623
>USA
>>
>>66602989
He's from the southern Philippines, right?
No wonder he hates the US
>>
Based Dutarte!
>>
>>66603733
>implying the average burger is not scare shitless of Russia and sucking Putin's dick
look at all your burger""""""""""""patriots""""""""""""""" on /pol/ and your current election lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

usa sucks
>>
File: 52-3-fig4[1].gif (17KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
52-3-fig4[1].gif
17KB, 614x412px
>>66603623
>Have you noticed the overall decline of US influence in the world.

Pic related. Although just as important is the difficultly of big democracies to take decisive actions.
>>
>>66602989
Can we just drone this guy?
>>
>>66603623
>Have you noticed the overall decline of US influence in the world.
absolutely not. keep dreaming
>>
> this thread

Delicious burger-flavored tears
>>
>>66604048
Wake up you fucking Putin bot
America's influence is waning, and I Say that as an American ffs
Fuck you.
>>
Why the fuck would he want that. US presence is the only thing preventing China from stealing their islands
>>
>>66603873

> mfw Trump literally asked Putin to hack Clinton and Obama

Not even in Europe we are accostumed to this level of cuckoldry
>>
>>66604048
nice proxy burger

>>66604056
hahahahaha
inquisition wins
>>
>>66604077
mate, that "russian" poster is an obvious shill, there are A LOT of them in countries USA wants to fuck up.
>>
>>66604077
they purposly made this illusion so people would pay less attention to what america is actually doing right now - taking over the world completely
>>
Literally who gives a fuck except burger autists that now hate China for some reason
>>
>>66603835
Over something that happened more than a hundred years ago? Unbelievable.

Meanwhile, he supports Marcos, the US backed dictator from the 1980s.
>>
>>66603403
he's a sick cunt for sure, but he is one of the good guys
>>
They truly are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>>66602989
Obama is our soft president.
>>
Fuck America.

We should throw out those American scums as well. Along with their relatives and all the women who whored themselves to the GIs.
>>
Fuck Duterte, we have given so much aid to that little shithole. Next time a typhoon hits let them just ask China for help, see if the chinks are as generous as Americans lol
>>
>>66603403

He's more based than the Trump, faggot.

Next he'll build a wall in the Pacific and the USA will pay for it.
>>
>>66603403
>US priest
Shouldn't he hate the pope then? We're mostly anti-Catholic here
>>
File: tmpTL2n6k.jpg (280KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
tmpTL2n6k.jpg
280KB, 700x445px
>>66603038
He is protecting his people from this. The US drug cartel.
Why is he psychopat?
He is doing good job for his own people.
>>
>>66608813
>given so much

2nd hand ships and old crap

Not what they needed: Investments in infrastructure, education, health and industry.
You know, things that arent just meant to Destroy things, like warships can only be used for, but to actually Build things and to better the living standard of the people of the Philippines.

The US only used Philippines as a tool to contain China, and a brothel for its Sailors and Marines. The US cared NOTHING about the suffering of the ordinary Filippino.

Sure, China also cares less about it, but at least they offer the Philippines the tools to get themselves up economically and socially. Investments and economic opportunities offered by China will make PH stronger than any 2nd hand coast guard cutter by the US or Japan could ever do.
>>
>>66602989
Why didn't we just keep that shithole after we won it? It shouldn't even be a country.
>>
>>66609301
They would have made a nice couple states tbqh
>>
>>66609091
honestly kys, you literally know nothing about the US-Philippines relationship and it shows
>>
>>66602989
How is he going to enforce this without triggering retaliation?
>>
>>66609476
All I need to know is that after 100 years of US-PH "alliance" PH is still a shithole.

As admitted by Duterte.

PH is your North Korea equivalent of 'alliance' fuckup.
>>
File: Burger get out REEEE.jpg (606KB, 845x475px) Image search: [Google]
Burger get out REEEE.jpg
606KB, 845x475px
>bro...
>they LOVE US
>hey, bro I swear
>>
>>66609538
North Korea is China's loyal attack dog that just gets carried away barking at the neighbors sometimes.
>>
>>66609592
>loyal

North Korea is so loyal that they keep defying China all the time and even purge whatever is left of Chinese influence in their cunt, even going as far as to threaten CHina with nukes.

Philippines is much more loyal to the US than North Korea is to China.
>>
>Philippines close to getting bumfucked by China in 50 different ways
>Only thing even slightly deterring the chinks is America
>Philippines is shitting on America

why?
>>
>>66609632
They don't want China's telling them what to do. They are best friend to China though and hate USA
I wish I live in best korea
>>
>>66609690
Duterte's commie mentors told him to. I'm not even memeing
>>
Fills me with joy that the US is starting to lose power, I pray to Dog every day that Trump becomes president because that will accelerate the process by a factor 10 at least.

It's time for the US to step down as superpower, they've been continuously fucking up after WW2. Here's to the balance of powers restoring.
>>
>>66609690
They're a less relevant asean version of yugoslavia
>>
>>66609690
Because China actually provides many advantages and do not intefer in other people's businesses as America does.

Also, China will always be present in Asia, while America is only in Asia because of their hegemony.

Having good relations with China is more future-proof. Only Japan ever is so stupid as to build on sand, relying on the continued hegemony of the US, which is an unnatural thing in Asia and might change with Trump's presidency and/or a more isolationalist policy.

Seriously. Why is Japan so dumb?
>>
>>66609735
I'll be happy to not spend my taxes on ungrateful yuros tbqh
>>
File: 1472912694080.jpg (916KB, 1377x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1472912694080.jpg
916KB, 1377x1089px
>>66609735
Too bad, Hillary is going to win and she is going to bring back our old foreign policy instead of Obama's "disengagement"

You're all going to be sucking US cock for a long time coming
>>
>>66603623

It's the age of the Internet. It's x10 harder to get away with being a cunt. And cunt bill is mounting up on Murica.

Also, it's only natural with globalization and the emergence of what was once called the third world that USA's share of the world economy diminishes to normal levels (pre WWI) as well as their again, over excessive political influence, and gets substituted by a highly interconnected multipolar system based around cooperation.

Funny thing is the muricans were actually the ones setting this whole thing in motion during Reagan times. Kek.
>>
>American butthurt
>>
>dumb pinoy monkey trying to pull machiavelli and pit the us and china against each other and get papmer by two sugar daddies
>doesn't realise china isn't going to play by his rules and that he's dooming all pinoys into a future as literal slaves of the chinese
but at least he's killing drug users :^)
>>
>>66609807

t. Ahmed ibn-Jermoni al-Fahrad
>>
>>66609846
Don't get me wrong, Trump would be a disaster for the US but the process itself is inevitable. The US is waning as a superpower and Hillary can't prevent that.
>>
>>66609846
Ahh yes a foreign policy of arming psychotic militant groups
The mujahideen turned out so well
>>
>>66609846
>Hillary is going to win and she is going to bring back our old foreign policy

Which is what? Obama continued the policies of the Bush administration together with Hillary, and she promises to push even harder.
>>
>>66603707
Yea yea Allah snackbar and shit
>>
>>66609916
She'll just take Europe down with us.
>>
>>66609966
You hardly need Hillary, the EU is doing a wonderful job of that already.
>>
>>66609807
then take part in such future-proof something too. japan wont stop you
>>
>>66609909
t.netouyo

pls explain why Japan cant into clever foreign policy and make peace with China or at least Korea?

Is this your Bushido-tradition? Following your Daimyo (The USA) like a good vassal and dog? Even into certain death?
>>
>>66609807
>and do not interfere in other people's businesses
They've literally went to war with every one of their neighbors
>>
>>66609991
t. knows nothing about anything
>>
>>66610006
We already do.

New Silk Road connecting China's Chongqing is ends in Duisburg. And we also cooperate with China in Space, unlike the US who forbits even NASA scientists to attend conferences where Chinese are present.
>>
>>66610013
>n-no really! The EU is v-very successful anon!
To be expect from one of the countries that benefits the most
>>
>>66610011
You literally went to war with every country in the world.

Thanks, but China's track record is shorter.
>>
>>66603489
As much as I hate USA I prefer to suck Uncle's Sam dick than have anything to do with islam.
>>
Based Duterte
It's time for strength to be seen as a better quality than tolerance
>>
>>66610013
He's partially right. The EU is fucked up and only getting worse, it needs just a little push to make it a true shitshow
>>
>implying chinks won't rape them dry once Duterte cuts ties with the US
>>
>>66609934
>Which is what?
Invading random countries & killing hundreds of thousands of civilians. Obama was a not a bad president after all, at least for American standards..
>>
>>66610013
>EU going down the shitter fast
>Deutsche bank soon to collapse
>want to make Turkey part of the EU
>member states are restless and want to leave

Fuck off toothpaste.
>>
>>66603137
Because presidents are no puppets at all, right?
>>
File: 14545326432743642.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
14545326432743642.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>66610089
>You literally went to war with every country in the world.
>German flag
>>
>>66610007

Mashallah brother
>>
>>66610052
thats fine. look forward to seeing china-colonialized germany in the very near future
>>
>>66610052
>letting the Chinese near anything important
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/mysterious-factory-break-in-raises-suspicions-about-chinese-visit?0p19G=c
Enjoy having your ideas stolen
>>
>>66610109
at least it will hurt less
>>
File: 1465032182332.gif (1MB, 176x244px) Image search: [Google]
1465032182332.gif
1MB, 176x244px
>all these triggered neocon amerifats
>>
File: [email protected] (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
imago60604995h-k10F--600x337@NWZ-Online-Homepage.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>66610192
Oh, America isnt so far off:

http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2013-07/wirtschaftsspionage-nsa-usa-deutschland

http://www.focus.de/finanzen/news/enercon-spione-im-wind_aid_162267.html

Using the NSA to steal German company's technologies is also an American speciality.

I bet you never even heard about it in your streamlined propaganda media.
>>
>protesting against foreigners is okay as long as the foreigners are Americans and not muslims or black
Leftists and their double standards are organic waste.
>>
>>66610225
I'm actually supportive of the US fucking off from Asia and NATO, except 99% of your countries want us to be your bodyguard.

And unfortunately, the ones that aren't are run by crazed dictators.
>>
>>66603403
I don't know if it's obamas fault or his administration or whatever but you have to admit since he got elected pretty much everything has gone to shit. Blacks rioting in the US, Ukraine, Syria, Libya, SJW spreading everywhere, Muslims becoming the untouchables, woresening relations with Russia and Philippines, the refugee crisis,armed Iran and the borders are racist bullshit. Too much happened to go downhill since he got elected for him to be a good president.
>>
>>66610284
Five Eyes, fuck year.
>>
>>66610295
>Leftists

You 'conservatives' seem to be weirdly obsessive with "leftists".

We AfD supporters hate America and brown Immigrants alike.

While in reality, you are just a victim of 60+ years of Hollywood brainwashing. I bet you will go to celebrate Heloween and Thanksgiving or whatever later. You are such a dumb tool. Go back watching dumb american TV shows on RTL2.
>>
>>66610302
>except 99% of your countries
no it's mostly politicians that wants NATO and they are probably on an US payroll
>>
>>66609991

The EU was in the intensive care unit at hospital until the brits sneaked in and tried to kill the old man in his sleep.

Brexit's been like a healing magic potion for Europe.
>>
The Philippines needs to be brought to heel. Vietnam understands why America is important. In the future we should favor the Vietnamese over the flips.

Europe on the other hand can burn. I hate them all.
>>
Actually, many Filipinos like him. Despite all of his actions, he will still be loved. Despite all of your hates, he will still be loved. We can never do things about it, I am not a supporter of him either way.

He is doing a great job about having an alliance with China, Indonesia, Russia and Japan. And, the filipinos support his judgement. Although, his works and deeds stained the alliance to USA, which I really don't support.

Just because the president stained the alliance of Philippines to USA doesn't mean the Flipinos really hate the Americans. America infulenced the Philippines with different things and I am thankful because of that.

What I don't understand is, why are they even raising a shit to those Americans? why are they even rallying and spewing to US Embassy that Filipinos own this country and that Americans should be taken out of this country? Dutertards, same as me, some of the Filipinos are making me shamed about being one.

I just can't take this rascal attitudes of the Filipinos after Pres. Duterte became the president. They're being obnoxious, and I don't like it in any way.
>>
>>66610388
You vote in the politicians you dumbass.

If you don't want US bodyguard, vote in people who'll sanction the US.
>>
>>66603489
Better imperialist then Islamist shitskins
>>
reminds me of theres a loud chink or china fanatic germ on /int/
havent seen him for a while
>>
>>66610404
t. hillary "GW Bush" clinton
>>
>>66610416
NATO isn't an important enough issue for most people to change vote dumbass
>>
File: 142532511364315.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
142532511364315.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>66610384
>We AfD supporters
Literally a meme party.
>>
>>66610302
This tbqh
I want us to return to focusing on helping and maintaining relations with our nearby American countries and ignore shitholes on the other side of the globe that have nothing in common with us besides white people.
>>
>>66610441
George W gets a bad rap. He made a few mistakes but overall he was a good president. I hope Hillary will be more like him than Obama
>>
>>66610449
Then don't complain when durkas hate you along with the US for silently supporting its interventions.
>>
>>66610451
As maymay as Trump is.

Or Front Nationale
>>
>>66610451
Says the guy who have to choose betwen an sociopathic old hag or an orange idiot
>>
>>66610507
Trump is fucked desu
>>66610511
Never said we were better senpai
>>
>>66610384
Nothing wrong with celebrating Halloween or watching American TV shows
I can consume their media and still criticize their government
>>
>>66609735
What's better, though? China? Russia? Fuck those shitholes. I'd rather the US have more influence than those authoritarians
>>
File: image.gif (24KB, 485x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24KB, 485x350px
>>66610497
a few really big mistakes
>>
Meanwhile here we're getting raped by degenerates leftist and sandniggers, can someone send help or at least invade us? We can pay you with coasts and monuments
>>
>>66610441
>you shouldn't favor people that are nice to you
Literally how the world works anon
>>
>>66610591
i thought all the sandniggers are moving to germany/sweden?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x224px)
images.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>66610511
>choose
>he believes we actually have a choice
>>
File: 1469482721855.png (75KB, 1437x909px)
1469482721855.png
75KB, 1437x909px
>>66610576
China is the future
China will lead the way
>>
File: 1440962680857.jpg (17KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1440962680857.jpg
17KB, 236x282px
something Obama doesn't get enough credit for: his stellar foreign policy legacy

>rapid troop withdrawal from Iraq led to power vacuum and ISIS (this was against the recommendations of his generals at the time [who he fired])
>supported "moderate rebels" in Syria and bombed Assad, helping turn the country into a shithole
>supported bombing of Libya, helping that country turn into a shithole
>supported Arab Spring, which turned countries such as Egypt into shitholes
>all of these shitholes produced the worst refugee crisis ever, which is going to turn Europe into a shithole
>Russia literally took Crimea and Eastern Ukraine and has designs for more
>China is taking the south China sea and intimidating Japan
>now the Phillippines are gone

comprehensively shit

even if Bush's idea to invade Iraq was a dumb idea at least he effectively managed it, and Bush is considered one of the worst in terms of foreign policy ever
>>
appears that some germs do false-flagging and also another americhinks preteding to be some awkward liberal white shit

im out
>>
>>66610693
>israel is stronger than ever
>bad american policy
You seem to have the wrong idea.
>>
>>66610665
Great. A world with poor human rights and no freedom of speech
>>
>>66610726
Butthurt because of China?
>>
>>66603793
>British education
>>
>>66610632
The fucking frances, swiss and goddamn austrians have all closed they're borders, now these human trash is here and can't go nowhere. What the hell can we do? Europe is doing nothing because it's comfy when these sub-human are blocked in Piemonte or Lombardia. I swear to God i even prefer Putin as a Leader to this clown we have
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 768x783px
>elected a nigger
>quickly becomes a slave for white and jewish masters

poetry
>>
>>66610693
YEA BUT NIGGA WE FINNA GOT A BLACK MAN IN DA WIHTE HOUSE

CHANGE AND SHIT LMAO
>>
>>66610774
>human rights
literally a western invention
there is no such a thing as human rights
>>
File: 1473016394821.jpg (9KB, 249x233px)
1473016394821.jpg
9KB, 249x233px
>>66610823
SINK THEM
>>
>>66610771

>Portujews
>>
>>66610863
The only thing we can do is to do a civil war, and if someone here had studied a bit of italian history he'll know what happens when we start attacking each other, a total clown fiesta
>>
File: 1462644869510.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1462644869510.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>66610853
>>
>>66610923
>Italy at war with themselves
Sounds hilarious desu
>>
>>66610923
i hope vatican becomes an actual country in that case
>>
>>66610853
Figures a German would say this
>>
>>66610989
This damn communist pope isn't a leader, he is a real good christian but not a leader, let him be where he is now
>>
File: onoda.png (548KB, 596x534px)
onoda.png
548KB, 596x534px
>>66602989
>>
>>66610967
Trust me this is some thing more then hilarious, we have 20 regions that all hates each other, it's real chaos if a war starts now
>>
>>66608969
drug crime goes down 10%
murder goes up 100%

great 3rd world solution, doesn't matter if it's logical, if it makes you look like a tough guy to retards then full steam ahead.
>>
>>66603623
>This situation creates power vacuum though, there will a lot more wars in the future because every single frozen conflict will start all over again
crazy to me that people would prefer this to US hegemony
>>
>>66610946
The West doesn't gives a shit about human rights anyway, you only talk about them when it fits into your interests.
>supports literal fascists like Pinochet
>tortures and murders freedom fighters and democratically elected presidents like Lumumba
Yeah sure, "human rights". Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>66602989
extreme candidate wins and suddenly decides to support china

...I wonder what happened there

the US is loosing power in SEA, the only question is if there will be a war of if china will just gradually shift the US out
>>
File: eu sou doente.jpg (121KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
eu sou doente.jpg
121KB, 600x604px
>>
File: 1405551540632.jpg (58KB, 642x603px) Image search: [Google]
1405551540632.jpg
58KB, 642x603px
>>66611069
junkies btfo
>>
>>66610923

I want the whole world to balkanize and turn into feuding city states
>>
>>66611069
t. chav junkie
>>
>>66611071
We weren't firm enough with our enemies so now they're getting cocky
We let this happen
>>
>>66602989
Good on you Philippines. One step closer to seeing this globalist empire collapse.
>>
>>66611149
All hail Gran Ducato di Milano
>>
>>66611074
western "human rights" is a joke. see abu ghraib. usa has fucked the world over so much.
>>
>>66611159
the thing is i really dont care cause it doesnt affect us
>>
>>66611149
USA will balkanize soon, mark my words.
>>
>>66611199
It will when our economy plummets and we become Brazil 2.0
We could have lead the world into space but now we'll become an irrelevant shithole while more undeserving countries take up the mantle
>>
>>66602989
Nope. It's really Duterte's fucking fault. If Obama was such a shit in Asia, the previous administration wouldve dropped him. Except that is not the case.
>>66609807
>Because China actually provides many advantages and do not intefer in other people's businesses as America does.
Only applies to Africa, Franz, not the Area they're trying to create a hegemony in.
>Also, China will always be present in Asia, while America is only in Asia because of their hegemony.
The Philippines started independent life as a US ally, Hans.
>Having good relations with China is more future-proof.
WE ALREADY FUCKING DID WITHOUT DUTERTE'S FUCKING KEK POLICIES, JOSEF.

Actually, I don't think you're German at all. You're probably some OFW or Filipino Immigrant in Germany fapping to some Pseudo-Macho Strongman leader who talks tough shit about law, order & strength while using crime to fight crime and sucking up to people who are ruining our sovereignity. There's a lot of fucking Overseas Filipinos who love this guy, and saying shit like 'human rights are obstacles in peace & order'" while enjoying life in Europe and the USA. Go home, Junjun, if Duterte's Philippines is such a nice place.
>>
>>66611074
>>66611192
t. zhang bros
>>
>>66611278
daaaaaamn son. good post
>>
>>66611246
The US is too big of a market to have its economy plummet though. It'd affect the economy of the whole world if the US goes under
>>
>>66611278
>If Obama was such a shit in Asia, the previous administration wouldve dropped him
t. retard

nice broken logic, didn't read the rest of your shit
>>
>>66611199
how do you think america got wealthy?

gunboat diplomacy
one sided terms of trade
hedgmony
import of foreign skills, become development hub

asian countries are falling like dominoes to china, they are either being bought or bullied into forming a bloc
>>
>>66611218

along state lines, that would be fun
>>
>>66611390
We're the biggest CONSUMER economy
We don't make jack shit
Our money will not last forever. It's going to inflate and inflate until it pops
>>
>>66611391
Hello, John Pedro Calisog, formerly of Angeles, Pampangga, now presumably in Vancouver. Go home to the People's Democratic Republic of the Philippines. Your dear leader says no more Filipino migrants.
>>
No matter what happen in all of your shitty countries, my country will still survive. Bye-bye americucks.
>>
>>66611278
Based Phil bro.
>>
>>66611462
>ib obama was bad de us wouldn't have reelegded him :DDD
>>
>>66611390
it's probably not gonna plummet but you're slowly going to become more and more irrelevant. just like how britain was once a world power the same fate will fall on you. you're probably better of balkanizing and letting the mexicans take the states they want
>>
>>66611454
And what do you think happens if 50% of your consumers suddenly can't buy your products
>>
>>66611454
>We don't make jack shit
lol, memes
>>
>>66611532
>and letting the mexicans take the states they want

hahahahaah no
>>
>>66611390
>americans really believe this

what will happen is that the US will loose majority control of all the countries that opperate in it

much like the US and USSR fought to bankrupcy in the cold war, the chinese will dominate trade up to a point when they can sink the US.
do you know how much hard US currency china holds, and how much US bullion they have been buying?

the US ecconomy is made of many parts, the "investment" sector can just pack up it's bags overnight and leave

the US consumer ecconomy is huge, it the US goes under it will curt consumer manufacturers
...unless they are forced to invest in the rising chinese middle class, or are chinese owned to begin with

the US manafacturing sector?
mostly internally geared, so nobody would care outside america

US tech and skills sector
it would hurt a lot of people, but not china
china would like to be rid of that competition
>>
>>66602989
o no what will usa military do without all the underaged prostitutes to rape
i guess japan will need to provide more comfort women for usa military now
>>
>>66611578
i mean some of your states already have large mexican populations and that number only seems to be growing, eventually they're just going to become a huge drain on your economy.
>>
>>66611573
>>66611573
1. automobiles inferior to german/japanese
2. diabetes
3. ???
>>
Good luck Philippines
>>
>>66602989
They gain far more from us then vice-a-versa. We pay them for basis and bolster their defense. Additionally all of the remittances from workers here and aid during natural disasters which China has never really provided. All to sell Mangos and suck Chinese dick for some trains. A fucking brilliant move on his part.
>>
File: image.jpg (394KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 800x600px
>Tfw being stationed to Phillipines on monday
>>
>>66611652
makes you think about Obama's diplomatic skills if a leader is willing to cut off contact with someone who is beneficial to them
>>
Pinoys in the us
> Engineers, doctors, etc.
Pinoys in the prc:
> factory slaves, maids

Great allies you choose there!

Is there a chance all the pinoys in US would be sent home? It might leave some jobs open for me :)
>>
>>66603274
Historically Philippine leaders who were ethnic Chinese told the PRC to go fuck themselves similar to the Philippines. They don't live in the PRC because of the government.
>>
Why are Americans so salty here? If the Philippines doesn't want your troops there and ruling them anymore, why make a fuss? They just don't want to live under American rule anymore. Let them be.
>>
>>66611504
Well, Arnold Miguel Santiago, the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement was signed under the Obama administration in 2014, and a lot of Pinoys cheered it as a sign of a fighting chance against Chinese encroachment. Here's a picture of it if you were too dumb to remember, my migrant friend.

Which is why a lot of us are scratching our heads when those same motherfucking plebs are lambasting our military agreements with USA just because Dutertcuck is anti-US for no good reason.

OH BTW, I am Filipino Chinese. A few years ago, rabid nationalists hated China so much they called me traitor just because of my last name. Banish the fact that Chineseness is both a country and a cultural thing, and I associate with the latter, Given that my family was last in China when an Emperor ruled the fucking place. But now guess what? These same rabid fuckers are now kissing China's ass, just because this promdi warlord from the fucking South said so. People are talking about how China is a generous country. The contractor that built those artificial Islands in the Spratlys? President just OK'd it to build a fucking dam here or something. And you know what those populist cucks are now saying "well at least we know they build fast, dear leader Duterte is right in allowing these people in!"

So you tell me if it was Obama's fault that they lost the Philippines. Because all I see is the fault is based on this Southern asshole and his unexplainable fanbase.
>>
>>66611683
only the govt bluffs. pino plebs still like you the most according to some poll

its inconsistent as fuck but developing countries are generally like this.
>>
>>66611608

where will China get her tech if she can't rip it off of the United States
>>
File: us export map.png (187KB, 960x750px) Image search: [Google]
us export map.png
187KB, 960x750px
>>66611454
> We don't make jack shit
How can you export jack shit?
>>
>>66611476

>America mildly inconvenienced
>THIS IS THE END!!

ok
>>
>>66611832
>0.36% almonds

fucking cali what a shit state
>>
>>66603274
ethnic chinese in phillipines have been there since ming dynasty in 16th century
they have 0 loyalty to china and are almost 100% assimilated, same as thailand
they don't even speak mandarin either, they speak hokkien
>>
>>66611633
Mexicans left Mexico because it was a shithole. I doubt they want to be apart of Mexico again
>>
>>66611756
>similar to the Philippines.
*similar to Taiwan.
>>
>>66611631
>prostitutes to rape
I don't think you understand how prostitution works.
>>
>>66611811
i dont give a fuck about your family you chink faggot, i was pointing out how retarded it was to say that if something is harmful then why hasn't it been dealt with immediately

>hurr stalin's death camps were great because if they were bad they would have been closed instantly
>>
>>66603274
>A lot of the Filipino elite already IS Chinese, though. Henry Sy (Mr. Megamall) was born in Fujian Province. Tony Tan (Mr. Jollibee) is also Fujianese.
A lot of Filipino Chinese came to the Philippines in 3 waves.
1) The Taiping rebellion. A lot of the Fujian cunts moved to the Philippines from this time given the fact that the war was mostly in Southern China. My own family moved out because [spoiler]great grandad was a magistrate and deserted his post so he was facing treason in the face of the Qing Court[/spoiler]
2) The Warlord Period. The Sy's come from this time.
3) Chinese civil war. THE NATIONALIST CUNTS WHO LOST.

So yeah, nobody moved here with any affection for the CCP. Maybe only for their home provinces, like what our last president did, but not the PRC.
>>
>>66611887
you clearly never experienced homesickness. immigrants tend to have distorted and idealized views of their home country.
t. immigrant
>>
>>66611608
People are already investing in China's growing middle class though, and it still has a long way to go before it's on parity with the rest of the Western world: There's nowhere to divert all that extra investment if the US goes under
>>
>>66611938
Sure, migrante. Umuwi ka na kung sobrang ganda ng buhay under Duterte.
>>
>>66611703
it's a sensible move by obama

>duarte realizes the US can't protect the Philippines from china
>decides he has to ally with china for protection
>by begging him, he US would look very weak indeed; they must let him go quietly

>duarte is just posturing, and has no intent on aligning with china
>he is only doing it for domestic pollitical gain
>the US should just turn the other cheek, by rising to the chalenge duarte is backed into a corner and has to put his money where his mouth is
>far better the US just turn the other cheek and let him back down quietly in his own time

>duarte opened his mouth before thinking, the comments were poorly thought out
>best leave him be

by doing nothing, the US avoids a mutual loss scenario
and by not engaging, any negative outcomes for the phlipines fall on duarte, NOT the US
they just wait for him to fuck up and his people turn against him
if the chinese step in the US just waits till the philiinos get sick of them then "liberates" the territory
perfect way for the US to start a war with china that is containable (as it will be fought in a third country)
>>
>>66611955
Not even the most delusional of Chicanos are going to vote to become part of Mexico.
>>
>>66603489
>t.Major supporter of Islamic terrorism and the Taliban
>>
>>66611922
1. enthusiastic consent
2. children can't consent
>>
>>66612014
im not saying they're going to secede and join another country. think why is mexico a shithole. the mexicans who come to american bring the exact same mexican culture that will will turn your country into a shithole.
>>
>>66610533
Americanization is cancer.
You should celebrate german traditions not american mongrel trash culture
>>
>>66612033
The people fucking kids aren't soldiers but creepy old sex tourists.
>>
>>66602989
Northern mexico BTFO
>>
>>66612013
>if the chinese step in the US just waits till the philiinos get sick of them then "liberates" the territory
>perfect way for the US to start a war with china that is containable (as it will be fought in a third country)
spoken like a true neocon, can you name even a single proxy war that has stabilized the world?
>>
>>66609846
>invade another middle eastern shithole because muh power

Hmmm yes that'll surely help
>>
I swear to god American's are the worst posters
>>
File: 1400222294121.jpg (109KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
1400222294121.jpg
109KB, 1040x746px
>American foreign politics under Obongo and Killary
Russian relations ruined, Pacific relations ruined, an entire region in civil war. Good fucking job.
>>
>>66612046
Mexico is a shithole because it was literally a feudal society with '
massively rich nobles and serfs when it gained independence from Spain. Likewise, the parts of the US where this was common (i.e. The South) are also shitholes.

The US succeeds because it assimilates. People also believed the Irish, Germans, Italians and Chinese would destroy the US yet that didn't happen. Remember, anyone can become American.
>>
File: Friendship Ended With USA.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship Ended With USA.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>66611811
>These same rabid fuckers are now kissing China's ass, just because this promdi warlord from the fucking South said so. People are talking about how China is a generous country.
The really fucking pathetic bit in all of this Duterte-China relations.
>>
>>66612066
Europe is already thoroughly Americanized. It's too late to turn back
>>
>>66612180
The US have massively rich non-nobles and are also violence ridden, so what's the big difference to Mexico?
>>
>>66610413
I agree with you.

There are good and bad things Duterte has done so far. But he isn't abandoning the US defense guarantee. He's simply hedging the relationship to get Chinese investment and to hopefully regain Scarborough (after the last president lost it).
>>
File: ladies_man.png (596KB, 627x1275px) Image search: [Google]
ladies_man.png
596KB, 627x1275px
Trump will fix it he'll fix everything
>>
>>66610964
>wahhhhhhh they disagree with me!
>>
>>66612085
I'm not saying it will stabalize the world

I'm saying that obama has a winning strategy

what else was he meant to do, duarte just blurted it out with no warning
obama can't go pandering to brinkmanship by third order allies
nor can he fight duarte openly, because that furthers duarte's power

my guess is as follows
>duarte is just posturing to get a better deal from both sides, the chinese might stop stealing his land, the americans might give him more money
>the chinese gamble they can further their influence in a way that's pallatable to the philipinos, without duarte being accused of being a chinese puppet
>the US gambles the philipines will come crawling back in a few months

the whole thing will probably be a pollitical stalemate
>>
>>66612250
Massively rich in America are entrepenuers not nobility. The US is no more violent than most Western countries for the majority of its population

It also doesn't have communities of communist insurgents in one of its states.
>>
>>66612250
>German flag
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAeyOp_INUI
>>
>>66611278
>If Obama was such a shit in Asia, the previous administration wouldve dropped him.

What kind of logic is this?

Under Obama the Philippines lost Scarborough and half of their claims to China. Where was the US?
The US is trying to contain China. We don't give a fuck about your claims. They are just bait for us to get more bases in the Philippines.
>>
>>66612355
>flag
>still defend china
i only wanted to avoid this nonsense m8
though i knew its impossible
>>
>>66612250
U.S. isn't really violent it's just some containment zones jack the rates.
>>
>>66612524
zones like the US military?
>>
>>66612425
That's not Germany
>>
>>66612355
He's not lying this thread is pure cancer.
>>
>>66612540
US military is basically a welfare program at this point
>>
>>66612390
>hurr the US are non-violent if you exclude the violent share of the population
>>
I can't believe there's an ex-Spaniard colony even more fucked up than the ones over here.
I hope they disappear, they're shit.
>>
>>66612577
Yes? Same for literally every country since no country is free from violence
>>
>>66612502
I could be fucking Xi Jinping for all I care. Doesn't change the fact complaining about the evil boogeyman is pathetic.
>>
>>66612033

The definition of child varies by state since it's entirely arbitrary

and they also don't have our stupid as fuck consent laws
>>
>>66612441
>Lost.
Its more of those "implying" wars all the countries in SCS do.

Also the solution to this is to ally with the fucking encroachers? What kind of cuck thinking is that?
>>
>>66612390
Also by now your rich class has all the necessary ways of using its money to secure its own wealth. There are rarely any super-rich entrepeneurs, most of the rich were born rich and their children will be rich while you're perpetually paying off car loans. You have the worst aristocrats in the entire western world nowadays. Even our actual nobility isn't as powerful as your rich class.
>>
>>66612560
So if someone disagrees with you, they are cancer?

There's something called, "argumentation".
Complaining about boogeymen and using ad hominems is not going to change the facts.
>>
>>66611683
Knock up a filp bitch while you're there.
>>
>>66612540
Yes, in the U.S. the military is shooting everyone. Follow what I was responding to you retard. He was talking of violence in the U.S. as he was comparing us with Mexico. How many foreign wars is Mexico involved in?
>>
>>66612624
american raping 8 year old in philippines is theoretically subject to american laws on the subject
>>
File: 1390158160269.jpg (24KB, 484x530px) Image search: [Google]
1390158160269.jpg
24KB, 484x530px
>>66611726
>Pinoys in the us
>engineers, doctors, etc
>>
>>66612643
That's just saying that we have the smelliest shit. It's still shit regardless of the country
>>
>>66612643
>There are rarely any super-rich entrepeneurs
Wut? Some of the worlds richest people have only been so for a single generation.
>>
>>66610418
Anything is better than a filthy jew.

6 million more when?
>>
>>66612677
He was referring to the thread it's a bunch of fucking shills with no facts who think China is some benevolent master despite it being responsible for NK, annexing Tibet,claiming everything around it, etc. They can hate the U.S. but pretending allying with Russia and China is prosperity is retarded.
>>
>>66612641
>war
Sorry, I didn't understand what you said. Can you specify?

>allying with China

Where exactly was this stated?
And when did Duterte do this?

The US doesn't care about your claims. Hence why we didn't back your military in 2012 or 2015.
That's my only point.
>>
>>66612718

Well, 8 is probably hyperbolic

try more like 13-16, that's the age range they're talking about when mentioning "underage prostitutes"
>>
>>66612793
Yeah, they're the same half dozen people that get mentioned every single time when the topic of ANYONE CAN MAKE IT IN AMERICA comes up. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, yada yada yada. On the bottom line your social mobility is worse than ours for the median Person because the middle class and lower class can't afford living in districts with upper class schools and then their children are unfit for upper class universities and then they'll go to state universities or community colleges and end up in the same class as their parents.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x448px
>>66611726
>Pinoys in the US
>> Engineers, doctors, etc.
>>
>>66612841
>strawmanning this hard
Can you point out where these claims are made ITT?

One (1) German sinoboo is not plural "shills".
>>
>>66612863
True, though class in the US has more to do with race than anything.
>>
>>66612879
This. I'm convinced 50% of Pinoys are nurses of some sort
>>
>>66612879
Their household median income is $ 82,389, which is $ 25,000 higher then white americans.
>>
>>66612983
>>66612732

Well then nurses and such must be well paid

http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
>>
>>66612732
I work with Pinoy engineers but doctors is wrong it's mostly nurses.
>>
>>66612863
Social mobility has more to do with the ability for the lower class to make it to the upper class. It's perfectly possible for an intellegent, driven poor person to become solidly middle class, though it's become harder in recent years
>>
>>66611647
>>66611573
We're one of the larges manufacturing powers in the world. We produced more stuff this year then ever before.

I'm IN manufacturing, making jet engines, and business is booming.

The
>US manufacturing is dead!
meme is because we ditched unions in favor of more and more automated production. More stuff being made, but fewer jobs.
>>
>>66613120
Yes, nurses make bank here in the US

t. Nursing student
>>
>>66603100
Tbh this
He's way too crazy to survive, especially when he treats the US like this
US needs the Philippines, independence from uncle Sam is unacceptable for the small fellas
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 602x652px)
image.jpg
82KB, 602x652px
>>66602989
(You)
(All of YOU)
this thread is full of delish akmed butthurt
>>
>>66613189
I wanted to become a nurse here since men get extra points and are where basically hired in god jobs straight outta school (90%+ are women so they actively searches for men). The pay is not that bad either 50-60k usd for entry level and high possibillity to get manager level jobs due to gender.

But i have problem with women. Cant seem to make any friends with them. I get depressed when im lonely so i switched to something, somwhere i have friends. Also female nurses especially the bosses, shits on you alot. Evry time you're not perfect you get yelled at.
>>
>>66613330
Nope, Vietnam is way more important in the SCS dispute and they can actually hold their islands.

Duterte will rule the Philippines for decades to come. Martial law will be declared and consitution will go to the trash. He's popular and ruthless enough to pull it off.

It was never a proper democracy anyway, just an oligarchy masquerading as one.
>>
>>66602989
Swapping evil USA for eviler China and Japan.

This guy just wants to raise his cuck level.

Hope this guy enjoys being stepped on harder.
>>
Are burgers the worst posters on /int/?
>>
File: fuck america 2.png (31KB, 1084x761px) Image search: [Google]
fuck america 2.png
31KB, 1084x761px
>>66602989
I hope Greece does the same.
death to america
>>
>>66613673
Based on this thread? No it's Serbs, Pakis, Chinese Americans, etc.
>>
>>66613673
Yes.
>>
>>66613784
kek
>>
>>66613732
<3 India loves us more than we love ourselves <3

nice graph, achmed
>>
>>66614233
I am a Greek
>>
>>66602989
I like Flips. good sense of humour.
>>
>>66614265
Like, a greek, greek? from greece? why u so salty?
>>
duterte is hilarious but a complete fool. philipeens is going to become venezuela part 2: electric boogaloo if they don't get rid of this clown.
>>
>>66614327
I love that "part 2:electric boogaloo" is still in the vernacular allll these years later
>>
>>66613330
forget it, now you can count it as chingchong territory

as some very busy australian port
>>
>>66614319
I am a Greek in Greece.
>>
>>66602989
>>66603241

lol ameriniggers everyone wants you fucking out
>>
File: pew.png (16KB, 725x491px)
pew.png
16KB, 725x491px
>>66614233
>India loves us more than we love ourselves
not really
>>
>>66613732
Your Sultan is on the right way, bro'ing it up with the Saudis and likes... too bad for him they're also under Murrican influence
>>
>>66614583
I am a Greek
>>
>>66602989
Mugabe also threw whites out of his country and it turned to shit
>>
File: kkkekkk.jpg (89KB, 970x909px) Image search: [Google]
kkkekkk.jpg
89KB, 970x909px
>>66614735
dont they speak spanish in their country?
>>
trump is a symbol of american decline

he will retreat the borders of the empire, america can't afford to station troops everywhere anymore

america will continue to decline under him

they have run their lifespan as an empire

not sure who comes next, probably just an age of anarchy until a new one emerges (won't be china they are dogshit)

i hope canzuk union
>>
>>66614769
i dont hope so
you are ugly and boring people
>>
>>66614434
I don't.

I still prefer them to other people trying to get a hold of this territory like Cubans, Chinese (and Japs), or even Russians.
>>
>>66614762
Does yours speak Arabic?
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260068/those-800000-refugees-will-make-muslims-10-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>66614863
Greeks speak Greek in Greece.
>>
>>66614769
cant cut the world when youre not allowed to even cut your meal with a knife nigel

youre a dead empire, northern ireland and scotland willl separate soon enough and will join the EU
>>
>>66614809
ugly and boring people who are good at being world leaders

under the UK the middle east was stable, india was stable, africa was stable
>>
>reading all this
>when American bantz other cunt, he's so happy that the targetted cunt more likely being accepting of his behaviour
>when American as the target, he either "yeah yeah whatever" or going back to mommy where mommy power is losing its influence
>never realize flip has been loyal to him but he actually forsake the trust
>>
>>66614968
that's why everyone wanted to get out of your control
>>
>>66614968
a greek world would be a better one
>>
>>66614965
nothing you say can harm me because it's irrefutable fact that english people are the single greatest people on the entire planet

they've contributed more than anyone else to mankind
>>
>>66604174
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you ruski (your house scene is goat btw)
>>
>>66615074
>that's why everyone wanted to get out of your control
that's not true and decolonisation happened because of other factors

>>66615089
i think the greeks have been very diluted and destroyed as a people desu

maybe though
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (135KB, 800x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
135KB, 800x951px
>>66614961
Greeks aren't Greek in Greece though
>>
>>66615127
greatest scum on the entire planet
>>
File: Ancient_Civilizations_map.jpg (711KB, 1500x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Civilizations_map.jpg
711KB, 1500x1098px
>>66615177
no
>>
>>66608901
>build a wall
so the mexico of asia will build a wall to stop _____
>>
>>66615183
>Greeks aren't Greek
greeks are not greek
who is it then?
>>
>>66613063
>>66613120
They make a lot in China as well. Rich families and hospitals pay a lot for nurses
>>
>>66615241
the greeks of today are very different from then
>>
>>66615284
>who is it then?
who are the romans?

they've been lost to time
>>
>>66615312
>>66615241
things change in thouands of years
most european dont understand this
because their cultures are not very old
i think its like comparing american history to european history

I am a living fossil.
>>
>>66615351
>they've been lost to time
found them in shitaly
>>
>>66615427
in italy you have lombards, arabs, greeks, sicilians, sardinians, germans etc
>>
>>66615127
nah you fucked the world when you sided with the juden, your cunt should step aside your days are over

you can root for your children though and hope they dont hold grudges (poopie loos)
>>
>>66615508
there are not many greeks in shitaly anymore
>>
>>66615559
germany was given a lot of leeway before beginning ww2 and destroying every european empire, they are the principal culprit

germany and then poland have way more to do with beginning ww2 than britain

>>66615565
idk man, greeks had lots of colonies there

normans invaded and created sicily as well

over time things tend to mix a lot
>>
Inb4 barbell incident
>>
File: 1472507886728.png (15KB, 420x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472507886728.png
15KB, 420x474px
>>66615724
they had colonies there
now its full of shitalians

>over time things tend to mix a lot
anglo countries are melting pots
greece is not one
>>
>>66615850
I don't have the post of Arianna Grande saying she has Greek and north African ethnicity by imagine I'm posting it.

Just because it's mixed doesnt mean the Greek ancestory disappears.
>>
>>66615850
>greece is not one
it was ruled by turks for hundreds of years and receives massive amounts of refugees : /
>>
File: pope cuck XVI.jpg (227KB, 1024x681px)
pope cuck XVI.jpg
227KB, 1024x681px
>>66616001
the shitalianos didnt care about their greek ancestry when they attacked greece and prayed to their false god
in europe most people dont care about ancestry like the freaks on int or retarded americans
>>
File: fuckeurope.jpg (159KB, 1200x856px)
fuckeurope.jpg
159KB, 1200x856px
>>66616004
>>66616004
>it was ruled by turks for hundreds of years
andß
>and receives massive amounts of refugees : /
this is the fault of white people
>>
So much American asspain lol
>>
>>66610225
Why would you censor the nipples...
>>
>>66610373
>armed Iran
I dont see the issue
>>
>>66603241
I don't understand Americans. You people clearly hate Filipinos, using racist slurs and other pejorative terms to describe your formerly pro-American ally, yet you wonder why Filipinos no longer want to associate with you and express contempt when they want to more independent? You hate them, they happen to share the same sentiments. Leave it be.
>>
>>66608945
protestants are only big in rural shitholes.
>>
>>66602989
Being relevant is mostly a burden anyway.
>>
>>66617913
its not
>>
Time to invest in Philipenes
>>
>>66611278
ramdam na ni junjun ung pagbabago dahil kay mocha
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.