[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's going to happen to Dreamworld now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: promotiledreamworld.jpg (157KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
promotiledreamworld.jpg
157KB, 1024x575px
So what's going to happen to Dreamworld now?
>>
File: 1477403305210.png (3KB, 221x160px) Image search: [Google]
1477403305210.png
3KB, 221x160px
>>66597519
You could say the people that died will live in a dreamworld forever.
>>
File: 1471760152723.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1471760152723.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>66597535
>>
File: 4dlel.png (52KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
4dlel.png
52KB, 318x308px
>>66597535
>>
That ride will be shut down for good, we know that at least
I don't know what they could possibly replace it with, since the water rapid ride has to be just about the tamest shit imaginable. It's not like they can turn it down a notch without removing the big slide at the end

If I understand right, the people got ground up by the conveyor belt that carries the things up to the top of the hill for the slide. They were in a state "incompatible with life" aka horribly mauled but not yet dead. They'll probably have to redesign the boats to be more difficult to flip, since taking conveyor belts out of every ride is not practical at all
>>
>>66597864
that whole part of the park is pretty dead these days since the mine ride is also closed. Hopefully they demolish it and maybe build a memorial or something
>>
>>66598057
shit when did the mine ride close?
Now's the perfect time for them to demolish shit, I'm sure they want to try and make people forget this ever happened and there's no better way than removing the ride completely
>>
>>66597535
7/10
>>
>>66598057
>Build a memorial.
Anywhere but a theme park this would be the case.
They're going to wipe Thunder River Rapids off the face of the Earth and pretend the whole thing never happened.
>>
>>66598101
The wiki page for the ride says it closed in 2006 for maintenance and has never reopened.
>>
>dreamworld never recovers
>the big 3 parks go under
>everyone goes to aussie world
>>
>>66598420

>jamberoo becomes the only fun park left in australia
>too many people try to control the action
>civil war breaks out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.