[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreamworld thread day 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: dream1.jpg (74KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
dream1.jpg
74KB, 650x450px
Dreamworld thread day 2
>>
File: dream2.jpg (59KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
dream2.jpg
59KB, 650x450px
>>
File: dream3.jpg (74KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
dream3.jpg
74KB, 650x450px
>>
File: dream4.jpg (227KB, 962x648px) Image search: [Google]
dream4.jpg
227KB, 962x648px
>>
File: hi9magR.jpg (74KB, 855x746px) Image search: [Google]
hi9magR.jpg
74KB, 855x746px
>>
>>66596588
lyl
>>
...and then what?
>>
>>66596538
fuck that
>>
>>66596646
then the responding ambo's all got workers comp from ptsd over an incredibly gruesome and never had to work another day in their lives
I am not joking this will amost surely be the case
>>
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/police-remove-raft-on-which-four-people-killed-dreamworld/7965296

The seats are broken in half...I guess what know what the injuries that were "incompatible with life" were now.
>>
>>66596688
i wonder if they were just like a paste by the time they found them
>>
File: dreamworld4.jpg (78KB, 960x486px) Image search: [Google]
dreamworld4.jpg
78KB, 960x486px
>little kids watched their mum get mangled
I don't like this. If it was a bunch of dumb teenager and shit I wouldn't care. I dont feel good about making fun of this, but I will.
>>
>>66596503
I still don't see how this kills 6 people though.
>>
So how will Dreamworld fix the ride?

A. Close it down completely
B. Modify the rafts, possibly put a big dome over them
C. Modify the ride to remove the conveyor belt
D. Renovate the conveyor belt by converting it to a big rubber belt that doesn't have gaps in it (think shopping centre checkout belt)
>>
>>66596788
4 people.
2 got crushed/mangled by the conveyor belt, 2 drowned
>>
>>66596793
You forget that this is Australia. All theme parks will be closed down and federally banned within the coming months.
>>
>>66596793
C or D would work, but no way are they keeping this ride open.
>>
>>66596793

They should just save the ride as a template, demolish it, rebuild the template, then temporarily boost ticket prices to compensate for the rebuild. Everyone will just think it's a fun new ride. Always worked in RCT.
>>
>>66596820
Christ, I mean. When you get on a ride, you surrender your control of a given situation to someone else's reckoning. Fuck that, you should have to sign a waver.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umyXZkbhC2A
This is the belt [from 3:51]

As you can see it is a big fuckoff powerful system with gaps in it, that are pulled over the support structure. If you put something between the gaps (such as a person), the belt will still keep going because it's a big powerful belt, and the part of the person above the belt will keep going, but the part of the person below the belt will not once it meets the solid structure.
>>
>>66596828
Except that Village Roadshow, which brings shitloads of money, jobs and movies to the country owns one of Australia's biggest parks.
>>
>>66596503
hahahaha

people wasting their money at "amusement" parks and get cucked out of being alive

no sympathy here maybe themeparks were a bad idea? rofl just saying
>>
>>66596870
no guard rail for the attendant either that's insane
>>
>>66596870
pretty sure this design would have been marked as unsafe at some point its fucking retarded, they are going to lose a lot of money over the lawsuits
>>
>>66597101
stock went down 8% last night
>>
>>66596920
What bearing does that have on if the park remains open or not? If the parks stop being profitable they will be liquidated.
>>
>>66597268
>hey guys you need to close down your park
>>no we're not doing that and we're a big business that brings in a lot for the local economy and thus have a lot of leverage
>>
Why are these still threads on this?
>>
>>66596503
Going to Dreamworld in a couple days, lads.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>66596934
people shouldn't be punished for taking their kids to an amusement park.

But obviously some rides are dangerous.
>>
>>66597520
It's closed indefinitely. I doubt it'll be open before next week
>>
>>66596855
Aren't the operators minimum wage teenagers?
Like, the people who know what they're doing run diagnostics in the morning and then the mcwageslaves wave you onto the ride and press the green or red button.
>>
>>66597555
Going to Movie World in a couple days, lads.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>66597652
Rest In Peace, Aussieanon. I'll say a prayer for you.
>>
>>66597652
The superman escape is worth the wait 110%
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.