[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brits explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20160930_172508.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_172508.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>Britain: in chester, you can shoot the Welshmen with bow and arrow, provided it is done within the city walls and after midnight.

Is this true?
>>
File: 1475453220454.jpg (117KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
1475453220454.jpg
117KB, 1300x866px
>>66591942
Anglos are full of stupid laws like that.

In Alaska,for example, its illegal for you to look at a moose from an airplane. And in Georgia its illegal to tie your pet giraffe to light poles, but only on Sundays
>>
>>66591942
those old laws are now obsolete and they can't be applied
>>
>>66592095
Lol are you serious?

>>66592175
But that means that was true?

Can we have a thread of curiosities like this from differents places od the world??
>>
>>66592175
the actual legality of these "old laws" is a huge grey area.a really long time ago the US had blasphemy laws and such, every once in a while someone will get arrested on the grounds of said law. its rare but it does happen, like i said its a grey area.
>>
>>66592175
and what a fucking shame that is
>>
Fairly certain there's a similar law in York but it's regarding shooting Scots with a bow and arrow.
>>
What happens if you use a crossbow?
>>
>>66592582
Did you ever shot a welsh?

>>66592580
>usa: in alabama, you are not allowed to beat wives more than once a month.
What about that? True?
>>
>>66592711
I think they would have a quarrel with that.
>>
These laws are defunct and do not actually apply to the legal system any more

They're pretty much just shit memes that tourist bookwriters stick in there with no references or historical evidence of them even existing in the first place

Pisses me off because it's so goddamn stupid
>>
I heard from Jeremy Clarkson that you can shoot a Scotsman on the Isle of Man if he so much as steps on the beach.
>>
>>66592972
Clarkson also said you could punch an irishman in the face in London and look at what happened
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.