[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How popular is e-sports in your country? Did you know that in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16

File: this is me.jpg (82KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
this is me.jpg
82KB, 594x334px
How popular is e-sports in your country?

Did you know that in USA e-sports are more popular among youths than real sports?
>>
>>66582394
>tfw we are so superior at e-sports
>kudos to the PC bang youth system
>>
File: faker dade.jpg (102KB, 1200x598px) Image search: [Google]
faker dade.jpg
102KB, 1200x598px
>>66582464
The suicides and depressions are worth it in the end. KR STRONG
>>
File: 1473018011302.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473018011302.gif
1MB, 540x540px
AND YET WE'RE STILL THE TOP COUNTRY FOR REAL SPORTS
>>
>>66582519
if korean progamers from season 1 weren't sold to WE, NA, or China.

This pro world would have been 100% ours.
It is already our game anyho but.
>>
>>66582649
I dont think it would make any difference, its not about individual talent but about practice and discipline KR teams have.

Samsung was shit team, Crown played in fucking brazil and now they are in finals because op teamwork
>>
>>66582464
Does your high MMR reel in all the qts?
>>
File: tricked.jpg (29KB, 316x436px) Image search: [Google]
tricked.jpg
29KB, 316x436px
Not at all desu.
>>
not popular yet
>>
Pretty popular, it goes mainstream some times

I'm addicted to LoL too
>>
yeah, we got our own league
>>
File: FB_IMG_14761348621978824.jpg (65KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14761348621978824.jpg
65KB, 320x186px
>Calling playing video games e-""""""""sports""""""""

Does that make all those degenerate beta males feel good about themselves?

>Inb4 u jelly cuz they better
Sure, but I'm sure that if you bring video games in a fist fight, you will lose.
>>
>>66583310
>addicted to LoL
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>66584371
its sport in every aspect except the physical, hence the e(lectronic) sport
>>
>>66584371
I think calling them "sports" is kind of stupid, but it does make sense, in the end it's all about the competition
>>
>>66584371
>e-""""""""sports""""""""
personally this. sounds so awkward and nerdy.

and here nobody is into it.
>>
File: Screenshot_122.png (11KB, 808x87px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_122.png
11KB, 808x87px
this is free money btw, Samsung literally cant win
>>
>>66582904
>chorea
>dota
hohoho
>>
>>66582394

WTF is an e-sport? Like madden and shit?
>>
>>66587711
competitive videogames

League of Legends,CS:GO,Dota

This weekend semifinals of LoL were played at MSG
>>
>>66582394

>e-"sports"

when will this meme end, it's e-game
>>
>>66587807

shut the fuck up it has everything a sport has now
>>
>>66587807
Ending? We just getting started yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3UpxvWeiY
>>
>>66587711
Autists playing videogames, and uber-autists watching them
>>
>>66582394
Fuck thos """"sport""""
>>
>>66587758

That sounds incredibly pathetic, but I guess times are changing.

I wonder where we will be in 20 years.
>>
>>66587852

No, it's a game. Poker is also a game, it's not a sport.
>>
>>66588045
football is a game too lol
>>
>>66588335

Football is a sport.
>>
>>66587711
>madden and shit?
are real e-sports ironically in a way. jocks and niggas love it.

e-"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is a kind of stupid empty term that nerds who utterly suck at sports try to force on plebs.
>>
>>66588001
its the future, Staples Center sold out for finals
>>
>>66588386
nah it's a game that became a sport, but when you play it with your friends on a weekend, you're really playing a "sport" lol

but whatever, you personally think isn't going to change what e-sports are anyway
>>
>>66588519

This is just discussing semantics, but in reality there is plenty of competition in games that are excluded from sports organizations because they lack what is common in all organized sport: the physical aspect.

It's why chess has always been denied entry into the IOC, and the same for any other competitive game.

So no, it's not what I think personally, e-"sport" just isn't a sport by the metric most people define sport to be.
>>
>>66588519
>not really
Fix'd.
>>
>>66588688
Thats why its not sport, but e-sport
>>
>>66586280
Is dota too hard for koreans?
>>
>>66588707

No, it's electronic games.
>>
>>66588773
They dont give a fuck about dota

>>66588803
Nah, its e-sports and will be reffered as such in future. Schalke 04 has esport division, Real Madrid is in works, Paris Saint Germain opened it few days ago, Shaquille O'Neal owns LoL team. Better get used to it
>>
>>66588866
Why don't they give a fuck about dota? Do they get shit on too much by Russians and go back to League?
>>
>>66588688
What I meant is that people will still gain money, big corporations will still sponsor people, billions will still be made and e-sports will still be called e-sports while they get more and more mainstream attention, regardless of what you and some other ignorant people still think lol

also, IOC definition? jesus what an argument haha
>>
>>66588938
Dota came out too late. There was time where Starcraft became shit and then when League opened beta and bam
>>
>>66588938
It's not like koreans can't play hard games senpai

do you even SC?
>>
>>66582394
>Did you know that in USA e-sports are more popular among youths than real sports?
Source that statement m8
>>
>>66588866

What it's referred to for monetary reasons is irrelevant, there is a clear distinction between games and sports by most people. Factually, e-sport is an oxymoron and the correct terminology is e-gaming.
>>
>>66588992
Why don't they play hard games then?
>>
>>66589169
They played hard games wtf

Do you think they're just going to "uh, LoL is too easy, let's abandon everything we built for the sake of playing harder games"
>>
>>66588996
Monetary reasons for name? lul, its just what everybody calls it and what will people call it in future, better get used to it m8. E-gaming is cringe AF

>>66589169
There is no game harder to play at pro level than Starcraft, like, not even close
>>
>>66589208
It would make sense. Why play on easy mode?

I suppose the secret to being number one is to go where they have no competition.
>>
>>66589299
Yeah, dominated SC but Dota is too hard rofl
>>
>>66589358
Must be since they don't play it and it's generally accepted to be harder than League or other mobas.
>>
>>66589424
Why would they play it though? Its 10x smaller than league and they already invested in LoL. There is literally 0 reason to switch. There are not even Dota servers in Korea.
>>
>>66589424
He just said they dominated SC which is hard than Dota for 10 fucking years
>>
>>66582394
>in USA e-sports are more popular among youths than real sports
Unless you consider all gaming as "e-sports", sports are still probably many times more popular. Even soccer is more popular than e-"sports".
>>
>>66589686
How out of touch with reality?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/league-of-legends-popularity-world-series-nba
>>
>>66589723

I can't be bothered to argue this myself, so I'll just say that article is 100% clickbait.

Read this thread then ask yourself who is "out of touch with reality".

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4p2x9e/more_people_watched_league_of_legends_than_the/
>>
>>66590278
you should read it lol
>>
>>66590321

No, you should, you are linking an article comparing the global vieweship of the LoL Championship to the American audience of one game in the finale game of the NBA championship.
>>
>>66590381
hmm yes, that was kind of the point
>>
>>66590428

No it wasn't, you argued with the American that e-sports are more popular in USA than real sports. This is confirmed by this line of conversation:
>>66589686
>>66589723

So no, your point was not that the GLOBAL audience of the TOTAL event of the LoL Championship was higher than the American audience for ONE game in the NBA finale.
>>
>>66590550
>among youth

nice reading comprehension
>>
>>66590577

How is that relevant? You link an article that has nothing to do with what you say and then claim that was your point.

Get your arguments in order.
>>
>>66590606
It was in response to football getting move views than esports
>>
>>66590620

So you link an article that has nothing to do with anything you said as a response. I see.
>>
>>66590685
You are retarded if you think it has nothing to do with it
>>
>>66590716

No, actually you are, there is nothing in the article that even mentions soccer. All it does is mention what I said in
>>66590381

So all we see in this thead is a sub-90 IQ Slav trying to argue against facts.
>>
>>66590809
Facts are simple as i stated at the start of thread, more young people watches e-sports than traditional sports. You just make up argument out of thin air because your reading comprehension is on the level of 10 year veteran methead
>>
>>66590866
http://calvinayre.com/2016/01/04/business/rahul-sood-esports-fan-base-as-big-as-nfl-in-2017-bl-video/

going to sleep now cya, next time try to educate yourself a bit before you try to play authority on subject that you are clueless about
>>
>>66590866
>>66590891

No, you have not shown any facts to show this. All you have done is link one argument that does what I say in:
>>66590381

I'm not making up any arguments, you are the one who is backtracking on what you ment and even then you are wrong.

Good night, I'm glad to have defeated another Slav on /int/.
>>
REMINDER
If you watch e-"""Sports"""" and aren't going to watch the world series you are either
A. low test beta male
B. super autist
C. Commie
D. low test beta male
>>
File: 1401179198867.jpg (130KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1401179198867.jpg
130KB, 746x718px
>>66590929
>winning arguments you pull out of thin air
>celebrating victory
>>
>>66590809
Your arbitrary definitions of the concepts of certain activities have no bearing on what said activities' names define. Pineapple does not grow on pine trees, nor is it an apple, yet the word "pineapple" invokes in your mind a completely different fruit.

You could argue that they should be called games, but "game" encompasses practically anything related to any recreational activity with a clear goal (and optionally multiple participants). You could simply call them "video games" as they are called, but that does not differentiate video games from playing them competitively, at all. Minesweeper is a video game, yet there is no widespread competition, following, sponsorship, etc. that popular competitions usually entail. Sports, as a word, gives you the following description as the first result: "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." If you genuinely think you could just waltz in and achieve 300+ APM and shit all over Brood War ladders, you are fucking delusional. If you think that you could do well without muscle memory and twitch reflexes, both of which require extensive training to acquire, in a game like Quake, especially on a competitive level, you're in for a surprise.

Despite my opening argument, the word "e-Sports" (or electronic sports) STILL defines the concept perfectly according to the colloquial meanings of the two words, yet you will still probably choose to put your fingers in your ears and yell how the future is going to shit like a grumpy American baby boomer.

>>66591061
>World Series
>sport is being played in half a dozen countries
lmao

>watching the snoozefest that is baseball
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>66591363

t.e-"sports" child

I didn't not create any arguments, I pointed out the lack of facts in his arguments.
>>
File: 1477286190869.gif (376KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1477286190869.gif
376KB, 294x233px
>>66591463
>watching the snoozefest that is baseball
un-american detected, opinion discarded.
>>
>>66582394

killing urself is more useful than playing (((esports)))
>>
>>66591463

By your definition any activity that has competition with an sort of physical exertion should be defined as a sport.

Is cooking competitions a sport? Clearly by stupid people who pretend the average person can't instantly recognize what a sport is it should be.
>>
>>66582394
>2 years in a row of KR vs KR finals (which will end 3-0 or 3-1)
>4 years in a row of KR winning the finals
>3rd time SKT winning the finals
god damn it

A-At least we did better than EU, there's always that.
>>
Yes, even mainsports media broadcast a few majors.

I think ESL CS:GO will be in São Paulo.
>>
>>66582394
>e-sports

I want this meme to go, and stay go. By this logic, poker is a """""sport""""". By this logic, foosball is a """""sport""""". By this logic, competitive drinking is a """""sport""""". What's next? Will trainwatching be a """""sport""""" too? In 50 years, will little Billy be trying-out for the Tamagotchi team after school? Will be he captain of the League team?

Literally ForWhatPurpose-tier. Degeneracy beyond all acceptable levels.
>>
>>66591650
>By your definition any activity that has competition with an sort of physical exertion should be defined as a sport.

Yes, you stupid fuck. That is exactly my point. The sole difference between people kicking around a ball and people pushing buttons or chopping vegetables are seperated is that they are simply accepted that way, again, by arbitrary definitions. You are also so hellbent on appealing to masses it's actually unbelievable. You're arguing like a soccer mom on Facebook comments. Any chance you're pitching screenplays for L&O?
>>
>>66591791
If you look up the actual definition of the word "sport", then yes, all of those could qualify as sports if they involved some sort of organized competition with set rules and goals.

I understand your point that the average Joe generally means "physical sport" when they say "sport", but really, I don't think poor usage of vocabulary on a wide scale should count as an argument.
>>
>>66591812
The sole reason*
>>
>>66591791
Agreed
>>
>>66591847
So do you deny its degeneracy, heretic scum?
>>
>>66591908
>anything I don't agree with is degeneracy

This is the meme that should die, before anything else.
>>
REMINDER
THE INDIANS ARE A SHIT
THE CUBS ARE A SHIT
THE MARINERS WILL HAVE THEIR REVENGE.
>>
>>66591791
>>66591847
also, I'm guessing that you're also one of those who'd say that chess isn't a sport, so I'd just like to point out that, as someone who's played both American football and chess, I'd argue that chess can be much more exhausting than football. It's much harder to stay concentrated for 5 consecutive hours and to invest every ounce of thinking power into a 1v1 battle than it is to play a game which stops every 10 seconds.
>>
>>66591969
Mariners are the most literal who team in the league, pretty much the Jaguars of baseball.
>>
>>66591987
It could be argued that chess is not conventionally a sport, since you could play it with your feet if you so choose. It does not require any physical exertion or skill, you can play it with machines simply by calling the pieces' places and places you want them to go to. However, I'd agree if we were talking blitz.
>>
>>66591812
>>66591847

You seem upset. And the definitions are not arbitrary, the IOC and plenty of other organizations that decide these things all agree that sports are activities that are primarily about athletic ability and physical extortion.

Hence why games and cooking for that matter will never be included as a sport, they do not fit the criteria.
>>
>>66592019
please stop bullying, the mariners are r-really good anon. we just got unlucky this year..and the last year, and the last 39 years..
>>
>>66592105
Ever since Ken Griffey Jr. retired I barely even notice they exist. At least you guys still have the Memehawks.
>>
>>66591987

You are comparing mental exhaustion to physical exhaustion.
>>
>>66592077
>You seem upset.
???

>And the definitions are not arbitrary, the IOC and plenty of other organizations that decide these things all agree that sports are activities that are primarily about athletic ability and physical extortion.
The IOC doesn't hold a monopoly over the definition of the word sport, nor does any other organization. Furthermore, the IOC is incredibly back-and-forth on the issue. There's a metric fuckton of events which get removed and added seemingly at random between different Olympic events. Are we to believe that those events stop being sports for 4 years, then continue being sports?

Also, your point is blatantly wrong because chess is quite literally recognized as a sport by the IOC, even if it's never been made into an Olympic event:
>Olympic sports are governed by international sports federations (IFs) recognised by the IOC as the global supervisors of those sports. There are 35 federations represented at the IOC.[137] There are sports recognised by the IOC that are not included on the Olympic program. These sports are not considered Olympic sports, but they can be promoted to this status during a programme revision that occurs in the first IOC session following a celebration of the Olympic Games.[138][139] During such revisions, sports can be excluded or included in the programme on the basis of a two-thirds majority vote of the members of the IOC.[140] There are recognised sports that have never been on an Olympic programme in any capacity, including chess and surfing.[141]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_Games
>>
>>66582540
No you arent
>>
>>66592177
Washington cant into sports, it makes me sad.
>>
>>66592201
in what way is mental exhaustion not physical?
>>
>>66592077
Yeah, again with the soccer mom arguments. You are claiming these things without posting a single fucking fact. I was actually halfway through another 4 paragraph reply, but deleted it realizing you're a self-righteous narrow-headed tit. Pretend you won the argument, go on ahead.
>>
>>66591947
No, anything that's degenerate is degeneracy, you filthy, subhuman crawler.

The great bastion of sports lends itself to the tried efforts of Western and Asiatic excellence. The physical prowess of the Athenians, the highland games of the Scottish folk; these are all lawful sports, by nature.

Would one call a roaming brawl within the fines of a pub a "working man's sport"? Chess, the most published of tabletop "sports" is still not a "sport" that one can aspire to in physical excellency. Indeed, Chess is something else entirely, as are video-games, reading, and writing, that do not lend to themselves the title of "sport".

TL;DR
>E-""""sports""""" are not "sports"
>Call them what they are
>"Competitive Electronic Gaming"
>Leave divegrass and handegg out of your wishful thinking, you degenerate, fouling NEETlords.
>>
How can so many Koreans be big into games but the country's never produced a block buster game?
>>
>>66592263
Because when one gets weary of your bullshit, one can still knock you the fuck out.
>>
>>66592319
Because playing a game and developing a game are two different things? Probably also the reason developers tend to suck at playing their own games.
>>
File: 1473538957684.gif (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473538957684.gif
69KB, 300x300px
>ITS STARTING
ITS STARTING
>ITS STARTING
ITS STARTING
>ITS STARTING
>>
>>66592337
so what? If i go biking for a couple of hours, I might have some physical exhaustion, but that won't prevent me from throwing a punch.

The whole "mental vs physical" dichotomy is simply ridiculous. Mental IS physical.
>>
>>66592222

I agree that nobody holds the some kind of power of definitions, which is why I'm arguing from the point of what most people recognize as sport, which is a primarily physical activity.

>>66592263

It does not manifest the same symptoms as physical exhaustion, physical exhaustion has a major degenerative effect on body function which mental exhaustion for the most part doesn't (at least in the function of muscles).
>>
>>66592347
You would think with so many people interested in playing games at least a few would want to make some.
>>
>>66588688
>sport
>sporting game
>hunting
>physical aspect
>shoot a gun
>more physical than video games
>pull a trigger
>click a mouse
>sport
>""""""""""""""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>66592440
t. someone who has never hunted before
"GUIS ITS SO SIMPLE JUST GO INTO THE WOODS AND SHOOT THE 5000 DURR THAT JUST STAND THERE"
e""sports'"""""""" are not sports.
>>
>>66592483
>hunting isn't simple
>but league of legends is
>correcting for bullet drop
>map awareness, cs, zoning, pressure, etc

No, you're right. You're not biased at all.
>>
>>66592483
>sit in a tree stand
>deer walks by
>shoot it in center-mass
>don't even correct for wind or inertia or anything like that because you're at 75m

Sounds like a real safari, anon.
>>
>>66592552
Jesus christ you're a nu-male faggot. go suck some "esport""" players cheesy overweight dick,faggot.
>>66592595
>ITS THAT EASY GUYS
t.never hunted, likely a Californian.
>>
>>66592440
Literally beta nu-male fagzor
>>
>>66592440

Yeah I never understood why people consider competitive shooting a sport, it's obviously a hard skill to master, but primarily the athleticism or physical prowess of someone isn't going to prevent them from being a good shooter.

>>66592632

Aren't there many hunters in California?
>>
>>66592483
Yeah I'm sure walking around a Forrest is really tiring for a fat American

Even your popular sports stop and start constantly, and are broken up into quarters with unlimited subs

There is no monopoly on what is a sport or what isn't - if the consensus is that e- sports isnt a sport then then I'm unwilling to accept golf as a sport, for example
>>
File: 1461652852296.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1461652852296.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>66592632
>assertion assertion assertion
>totally baseless
>shooting is harder than starcraft

>>66592647
>fagzor
Fagzor says fagzor?
>>
File: 1470111740298.png (470KB, 1155x519px) Image search: [Google]
1470111740298.png
470KB, 1155x519px
>>66592724
There's not much to hunt in California, and Californians are solely responsible for all anti gun laws in the united states. they hate guns, and feel the need to ruin every other state like massive fucking niggers.
>>
>>66592792
>muslims exist at all, but i give a shit about spics who are literally just normal people
>>
File: 1477440453254.jpg (99KB, 599x392px) Image search: [Google]
1477440453254.jpg
99KB, 599x392px
>>66592776
>guys pressing keys is really hard
>guys memorizing builds and counters is really difficult
>guys sitting in a chair 15 hours a day is just like football
>guys esports are real sports
i honestly hope you off yourself.
>>
>>66592483
>implying they dont stand there
>at the corn feeder
>that you put there
>to shoot them at while they stand there
>>
File: 1475706089805.png (422KB, 1024x455px) Image search: [Google]
1475706089805.png
422KB, 1024x455px
>>66592833
CHI
>>
>>66592847
>pointing a rod in a straight line is really hard
>lifting 1lb with my finger is sooooooo hard
>I have to cycle the bolt!
>just kidding it's semiauto
>gotta put the mag in tho
>>
>>66588983
Original LoL proteams came from DotA and koreans didn't even play it. Shameful dispray.
>>
>>66592747

I agree with that but I think most people do have a general idea of what a sport is, a tennis player or a long-distance runner proclaiming him as an athlete would not be a statement opposed by practically anyone, the golfer would probably see a sizable amount, a professional gamer would be laughed at.
>>
>>66592792
>There's not much to hunt in California

They could hunt the beaners on the border but they're too faggoty to own guns.
>>
File: 1477277069028.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477277069028.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>66592904
this
>>66592888
>>66592860
>>66592776
N U M A L E S
>>
autists still denying? all of this because of muh /pol/ degeneration or some shit? kek just watch a video of some tournament and tell it isn't a sport
>>
>>66591534
>Poo-in-Loos, Sharts and gooks competing in autistic sport ever
Yes, I would prefer being a commie, lad
>>
>>66592976

I play WoW Arena, CS:GO and LoL on a fairly high level and watch most of the big tournaments. I wouldn't call them a sport.
>>
>>66592074
You could play blitz using a computer chess programme.
>>
>>66592416
They can not afford to own a computer and co to PC clubs to play games. How would you create a game without having a computer and being able to install and learn specified software?
>>
>>66593055
Good thing languages and linguistics change their word meanings all the time, some day you will
>>
>>66592899
you seriously think koreans wouldn't dominate dota if they really wanted? c'mon now
>>
>>66592416
not true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_South_Korea

Games like Priston Tale, Combat Arms, Cabal, CrossFire, DJ Max, Maplestory, MU, Lineage are all relevant
>>
>>66593008
>poo in loos

Nigger what
>>
>>66592946
Bet you could effectively shoot a man to save your life without ever having picked one up before, and only having seen movies and played games.

Bet you couldn't win a silver MMR game of league to save your life. After 30 hours of practice.

But I know you're a baitposter, nobody who has ever shot a gun(ESPECIALLY nobody who HASN'T shot a gun) thinks it's hard. Stay cucked, O L D M A L E
>>
File: 1476149121054.jpg (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1476149121054.jpg
51KB, 625x626px
>>66593271
Remember everybody, this is bait.
>>
>>66593232

None of those games are particularly good, Lineage is the only one I would consider iconic and it's a boring MMO made for autistic people that most people will never get into.
>>
>>66593232
how did I forget about Ragnarok
>>
>>66593303
Didn't say they were good m8 just that they are relevant
>>
>>66593285
>no u

Christ almight, dude. Holy shit.

>>66593311
RO is still the best MMO. RO2 is still fucking unbelievable garbage. Classic servers are so much better than that post-schwarzwald garbage, holy shit rebirth is terrible.
>>
>>66593348
No really anon, thanks for what you said. it was so fucking stupid that it will provide shitposts on /k/ for years to come, you're a real hero to me 2bh.
>>
>>66593348
>any MMO
>good
>>
>>66593428

>implying this wasn't the best era of gaming history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNfaTeXCdcc
>>
>>66593585
>games made after 2004
>good
>>
Good. Maybe my nephews will respect me when I rape their asses in video games when they come of age and watch my videos.
>>
File: 1408650167587.jpg (127KB, 635x629px) Image search: [Google]
1408650167587.jpg
127KB, 635x629px
>>66589213
>There is no game harder to play at pro level than Starcraft, like, not even close

y tho
>>
>>66588045
this
>>
>>66593728
Micro

Srs.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.