[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the weird feeling when ignorant weterners look me diffrent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>the weird feeling when ignorant weterners look me diffrent when I say I was in the army for 2 years due to the conscription.

>they don't realise we come back to the civilian mind after a few days in the society
>>
>>66576869
Conscription was normal in Germany as well. Everyone knows that you don't get "stuck" in the military mind.
>>
Conscription ended when I was at the uni but I still went for the 3 months training instead of vacation.

Wish I hadn't, it was boring, wit ha lot of alcohol and fooling around. I got to throw like 1 granade and shoot just a bit.
>>
>>66576869
Ok.
>>
>>66576869
Haa conscripteed
>>
>>66577248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J_np7zD1gQ
>>
Same
>>
>>66576869
I was active duty Army for 4 years. I went to the border with Russia and trained in the Baltics.
It definitely changes you, but not in some huge drastic way. I'm really impatient with civilians whining about trivial things and don't really tolerate weakness from others. I don't give a shit what other people think or say about me, and don't care what normal people think is important.

But that's it. It's more about how military life changed my attitude than anything.
>>
>>66576869
Did nine months of conscription. Best nine months of my life desu
>>
>>66579388
then thats not an army
>>
File: 1465674942280.jpg (49KB, 1146x527px) Image search: [Google]
1465674942280.jpg
49KB, 1146x527px
>>66576869
i was amry 1 yare
>>
>>66579288
Replace civilian with people and you are every american ever
>>
>>66577153
1 single year isn't enough to get you stuck in a military mind.
There's also the fact that it depends on your type of service, as a combat soldier, logistics, etc..
the first year I was in the Royal guard, even with the very strict discipline we still had a civilian mindset because of all the civilian interaction.
When I joined the TMBN I got visibly more "environmentally damaged"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.