[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haiti: how to fix it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477303582329.png (308KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1477303582329.png
308KB, 500x410px
I have read last news about how Haiti may have over 800,000 damnificated and in risk of starvation due to hurricane Matthew (as if that was the real cause anyway).

In all seriousness. Why Haiti is such a shitty place and how it could overcome its eternal cycle of massive pain and suffering?
> inb4 niggers
Most of actual african countries are slowly but slightly improving their living conditions in some case up to colonial levels and beyond

How you would fix haiti /int/?
>>
>>66574414
Dictators fuck them over
Yanks fuck them over
Natural disasters fuck them over as they're starting to recover from 1 & 2

It's a shame, Haiti has really interesting history and culture
>>
We can't.

Sorry, world, we fucked up...again.
>>
When africa has finally become an bunch of firstworld states by modern standarts they will take pity and accept their long lost relatives as refugess, thus emptying out haiti to become a wildlife reservate.
>>
the west doesnt have to deal with whats going on there anymore. let them do what they want.
>>
>>66574611
why and how would yankies fuck them over?
They literally have no human nor any mineral resource of interest?

Also why dont let a capable CIA formed dictator loose to make things right and maybe establish a dynasty?
(or was Papa Doc a failed attempt at that)
>>
>>66575255
They've had 2 coups in the last 30 years, both with American involvement. The UN introduced cholera in 2010 and denied it for months. Clinton and Obama have been involved there too after the earthquake on some shady stuff.
>>
>>66575421
so basically they use them for shady human experimentation related stuff?

would love to see those files
>>
>>66575700
More like deviated funds supposed to be used to rebuild Haiti, backed coups, and all around fucked up Haiti's sovereignity.
I still think they're a shithole, and a poorly managed one at that, but implying that American involvement would be nice is to outright ignore major events on Haiti's history regarding the US
>>
File: sixtyseven.png (15KB, 754x295px) Image search: [Google]
sixtyseven.png
15KB, 754x295px
>>66575421
manu, do you have a source?

i would just go occams razor and say they live in a disaster prone place with a negro populace. pic very related.
>>
>>66575700
>>66575255

yes, even though theyre not directly responsible for haitis misery, which is mostly related to their own nigerly incompetence, ameriniggers dont hesitate like carrion birds to feed from their suffering. look for wikileaks obongo haiti, to see how king niger would push to keep hiati wages down

americans are horrible people
>>
>>66577018
my god thats below mental retardation.
Maybe it is due to haitians never ever having a test before of any kind
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.