[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the next president of France?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3245.jpg (87KB, 958x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.jpg
87KB, 958x479px
Is he the next president of France?
>>
>>66572107
He's our Hillary Clinton. We don't know if he's going to make it until the elections
>>
>>66572107
I hope not.
>>
>>66572107
>convicted
>still "the honest one" when faced to sarkozy
>>
>>66575288
>Convicted because his master Chirac told him to take his place
>>
>>66575369
>Been in power
>Didn't do shit
>People still believe that now he'll somehow do something more
>People still vote in 2016
>They will keep voting
just
>>
Bald hair again
>>
Is Hollande really that bad? His speech after the Bataclan events was so disappointing
>>
>>66575461
>Is Hollande really that bad
His popularity rate is at like 15%, it's been down to 13% I believe. He's just completly inexistant.
>>
>>66575461
Honnestly no but he is not charismatic to occupy such a position and people thinks he is bad while majority of his actions are good for the country
>>
>>66575599
Hollande please go
>>
>>66575461
he's only there because sakozy can't go a week without a scandal
>>
>>66575583
Report from today shows 4% after he went mental with the judiciary.
>>
>>66576016
not the same figure, but yeah, gives an idea
>>
>>66575419
I've heard he's done quite a lot, but his neoliberal policies weren't very popular in France. His corruption scandal and arrogant demeanor didn't help either.

It helped him that he had to start all over again in politics as a mayor of Bordeaux and at least he has positive programme, unlike his opponents.

Sarkozy is a power-hungry dirtbag and Le Pen is a fascist. Juppé looks like an elder statesman in comparison. I hope he wins.
>>
>>66576713
I really hope Fillon wins the Republican primary, he seems to be the one who's aware of nowadays economy although he lacks charisma. Juppé never seemed like a stateman, I dont think he's the best bet. (Also calm down on the hyperbol, Le Pen =/= fascist)
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x292px
>>66575599
>>
>>66577145
Fillon is too right-wing.

Le Pen is trying to sanitize the party, but its ideological foundations are clear. Just listen to her father - he's a textbook example of a fascist.
>>
>>66577269
Yes, her father is, but she's made it clear (you can call it a façade but thats the direction the FN is taking nowadays) when she fired him from the partie. Also my main voting point is the economy, and Fillon is not right enough to make me worry for his social policies, so thats why I favour him.
>>
>>66572107
We still don't know.
First we have to choose the candidate for the right wing.
His contestant is Sarkozy
>If Sarkozy becomes the candidate of the right wing
He won't go to the 2nd round and we will have Hollande (or whoever will be the candidate of the left) - Le Pen => Hollande reelected
>If Juppé (the guy you posted wins) becomes the candidate of the right wing
Hollande won't go to the 2nd round and we will have Juppé - Le Pen = Juppé elected
>>
>>66577257
Oui ?
>>
>>66577512
What are you looking for economically and socially?
>>
Why are french so left wing?
>>
>>66575419
You literally described Hillary Clinton. She's hasn't done one single thing in all her years of politics and yet she's still going to win the election.
>>
>>66582336
basically 1967, we had huge riots all across france, the generation from '67 ruined this country
>>
>>66572107
Yes he is, anyone saying "we don't yet' is being delusional. It's pretty much 90% sure he will make it. There's not a single chance for Lepen to make it.

Even Melenchon has better chances than Lepen, since last polls shows that he's pretty much the leader of the left wing now.
>>
File: ABACA_438811_116.jpg (3MB, 3468x5225px) Image search: [Google]
ABACA_438811_116.jpg
3MB, 3468x5225px
>>66572107
>Tfw he wants to remove the border in Calais and send all those migrants to the other side of the channel
>>
>>66572413
Hillary Clinton was guaranteed to win the presidency since 2009 though
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.