[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Colombia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Colombia.gif (44KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Colombia.gif
44KB, 550x413px
You wake up in Colombia
>>
>>66568551
>walk around
>eat some bananas
>get murdered
This would be my basic itinerary.
>>
>>66568551
Kill myself
>>
>>66568893
I wondered how you know Colombian life so well and then I replaced bananas with burgers.
>>
>>66568551
Barely anything changed, really. Except now yo hablo español
>>
>>66568551
become narco
>>
>>66568551
This place is fucking amazing if you're middle class. If you've ever been here you know we're quite underrated compared to other countries in the region
>>
>>66573149
I've heard Italian-Colombians are quite wealthy. Is that true?
>>
>>66573259
Italian coñombians live mainly on tje coast especially in Barranquilla and Cartagena and they own factories and work in the ports. Cucuta and Bucaramanga, which are close to the venezuelan borde also have lots of italians and they worked in the leather and clothing confection business. However, italian-coñombians are a minority, only 2% of the population, most people here are Spanish or middle eastern descent
>>
>wake up
>sell cocaine
>get shot
>>
>>66570319
I would really enjoy that. One tadinga user less
>>
What do colombians think of Narcos?
>>
>>66568551
>kill that hijodeputamaricon Carillo
>>
that's like saying "you wake up in Earth". Too big and diverse country.
>>
>>66573622
it's meh, the best thing about it is the photography.
>>
>>66573622
They get triggered by the accents
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 299x168px
Yesss time to visit Medellin and inquire about my hero Pablo Escabor's neighbourhoods

At his prime he was worth the equivalent of 54 bil dollars today

>that scene on the bridge where he mortifies the DAS with this intel
>>
>>66573760
You're exaggerating. Yes the country is twice the size of france and some places hace difficultnaccess due o our mountanud geography but in general the culture id quite similar ecerywhere, except perhaps the amazon, which doesn't even have road access
>>
>>66568551
I'm probably safer in Colombia than in the US.
>>
>>66573873
> my hero Pablo Escabor's

uena ISIS.
>>
>>66568551
I have a horrible penchant for cocaine, and empanadas. So my white ass is probably about to get murdered/kidnapped, or open a bakery
>>
>>66573888
> in general the culture id quite similar ecerywhere

no, very different a Bogotano from a Costeño, for one. also, it's the most biodiverse country on Earth, 5 very different geographical regions, 60 different indigenous languages, huge income gaps, all kinds of ethnic miscegenation, etc.

>>66573928
empanadas are usually deep fried in Colombia, unlike Chile, Argentina etc where they are baked.
>>
>>66573906
I am just kidding, I am actually anti-islamist and use ISIS to expose the corruptive foundation of the religion in online debates

But like Ayrton Senna, in a completely perverse and different manner, I am fascinated by this man and his story. And on the way I get to learn about beautiful Columbian nature, culture and politics
>>
>>66573928
>open a bakery
You'd become rich my man. People here are huge fans of carbs
>>
>>66573991
I've only tried Colombian and Argentinian empanadas but never a chilean one. Are they good?
>>
>>66574188
no c.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.