[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Botswana.svg.png (10KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Botswana.svg.png
10KB, 2000x1333px
Thoughts on this country?
>>
Such beautiful culture
>>
>>66565551
Argentina flag with censored sun of may
>>
Realtively peaceful, quiet, democratic, decent economy

Shame about the HIV/AIDS
>>
>>66565551
Probably one of the few African countries I would visit
>>
>>66565794
Why is it a shame? Natural population control and natural selection to improve the Botswanan people.

It's not like Botswanan are fuckable anyway, so for us it shouldn't even matter.
>>
>metal is popular
>sparsely populated
>peaceful
>relies heavily on natural resources
>has a boring history

is it the norway of africa?
>>
>>66565986
It's a shame because people are dying from preventable diseases/infections, and the education on AIDS is poor.

>It's not like Botswanan are fuckable anyway, so for us it shouldn't even matter.

Are you autistic by any chance? I don't want to go there, or fuck them but typically fucking is what you do to ensure life is passed on. Hence why it matters for the BOTSWANAN people, and yes, not us
>>
>>66566012
So what would be the Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland of Africa?
>>
>>66565986
So ethnic Dutchies dying from needle-sharing and consequent AIDS is a form of natural population control?
>>
>>66566190
>drug addicts get aids and die
I'm not seeing how this is a bad thing tbqh
>>
>>66566080
Not a single argument to be found.
>>66566190
Absolutely. Remove the people with poor impulse control from our gene pool. Poor impulse control is what separates successful people from losers.
>>
>>66566236
They're effectively irredeemable then, they should be denied appropriate healthcare and condemned to a painful death?

>>66566239
>poor impulse control
So adulterers, rapists, petty thieves, people who cut in traffic should effectively be culled and denied rehabilitation? Sounds like a certain Abrahamic religion
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>66565551
Could visit.
>>66565653
This is just ebin :D
>>
>>66566334
Sounds like every Abrahamic religion, and it works. Zero tolerance towards rapists and drug-addicted people is not a bad thing, regardless of who thought of it.
>>
>>66566378
If a dutch Judge Dredd broke into your room, claimed your browsing of 4chan was criminal behaviour stemming from poor impulse control, and sentenced you to death, would you acquiesce?
>>
>>66566459
Not an argument.
>>
>>66566493
It is though, who would establish the limits of impulse control? Islamic countries use dismemberment to deter petty larceny, a classic case of poor impulse control. Why don't you just come out outright and say Sharia law is what you want?
>>
>Botswana's motto is "rain"
Do they really need rain that much?
>>
>>66566529
It isn't. I started off saying that people dying from AIDS would tidy up the gene pool, now you want to make comparisons to sharia.

non-sequitur, not an argument, etc.
>>
Botswana invade the earth and kill all humans
>>
>>66566567
Alright, if you keep changing the goalposts to avoid responding to arguments

Are people who contract HIV inadvertently through contaminated blood, needlestick injuries, organ transplantation, rapes, vertical intrauterine transmission worthless? Is AIDS still an effective population control after considering routes besides needle-sharing?

Because that is the most stupid thing I've seen a Dutchman advocate on 4chan
>>
>>66566640
No, and those are in the minority. I cleared targeted drug addicts and people who have unprotected sex.

>Because that is the most stupid thing I've seen a Dutchman advocate on 4chan

Wish I could say the same, but I've seen A LOT of dumb shit from Sudanese posters, this is par for the course.
>>
>>66566928
Allowing AIDS to kill Dutch citizens is 3rd-world tier, you have a medical and social responsibility towards victims regardless of mode of transmission, especially if they have pre-existing psychiatric issue
>>
>>66567066
>pre-existing psychiatric issue

weak genes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.