[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do indians worship rats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (620KB, 841x474px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
620KB, 841x474px
Why do indians worship rats?
>>
>>66525393
they breed uncontrollably, spread disease, and shit everywhere

the rats aren't much better
>>
>>66525393
Why do Italians worship pizza?
>>
>>66525393
i dont get it. how do they have that much milk? i thought indians werent allowed to touch cows because they were sacred?
>>
>>66525393
Why shouldnt they?

The romans had holy hens which were fed before every important battle to judge the outcome according to the amount they ate.

Wacky rites like this are kinda sympathic if the alternative is "pray like me or die" religions.
>>
>>66525853
kill
they aren't allowed to kill cows because they are sacred.
from what I was once told, which is probably wrong, is that hindus see it like this. you drink the milk of your mother, yet you also drink the milk of a cow, therefore the cow is like a mother to us all.
>>
>>66526420
Basically this. The cow is sacred precisely because it provides milk (i.e. sustenance).
>>
File: VF2Sddp.gif (2MB, 720x390px) Image search: [Google]
VF2Sddp.gif
2MB, 720x390px
>>66525572

FPBP. Fucking A.
>>
>>66526420
what if the case is a soybean milk?
>>
>>66527319
even Indians don't drink that
>>
>>66525572
niiiice
>>
>>66525572

Kek
>>
>>66526420
milk is awesome. i agree. faggots over here everyday always try to tell me that it is unhealthy to drink milk from cows, so they all drink their fucking soymilk and shit and grow boobs and shriveled dicks. i grew up on a dairy farm and am healthy as shit. fucking dipshit newage-wannabe-spiritual-vegans trying to tell me what is healthy and what isnt while they cut out whole food groups and pretend to not be starving themselves to death.
>>
>>66525393
Reminds them of themselves
>>
>>66525572
>inb4 pajeets
>>
>>66525393
because rats are cute :3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.