[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries that should just adopt English for good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

1. Netherlands
>>
2. USA
cuz ebonics ain't a real language
>>
germany
>>
>>66520216
>1. Netherlands

opkankeren vetzak
>>
>>66520594
aint nobody ask you shit nigga
>>
>>66520216
How about you adopt some toilet etiquette, faglord
>>
>>66520634
How about I flood your swamp country with my liquid shit
>>
>>66520634
Listening to Dutch is the auditory equivalent of a rude enema, desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ze4vvDI1jo
>>
>>66520621
den y u make dis thread nigger?
>>
Nee
>>
>>66520634
i wish bidets were commonplace here
>>
>>66520651
Wil je vechten papzak?
>>
>>66520216
They'd end up speaking something akin to Afrikaans

Top Kanker desu
>>
>>66520216
1. europe
>>
>>66520657
Everytime you hear our language you will know that people speaking Dutch were mostly responsible for the people talking ebonics on your side of the atlantic. You're welcome.
>>
I just discovered the other day that the dutch word for porcino mushroom literally translates into ''little squirrels bread'', it was something like eekhoorntjesbrood. Dutch is cute, CUTE!
>>
File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
Trollen gehalte in deze draad is hoog.
9/10. Zorgde ervoor dat ik ging palen. Maar toch salie in elk veld.
>>
Kanker
>>
>>66520879
and we call one of those shroom things that grow on trees an elfenbankje (fairy bench)
>>
>>66520739
Afrikaans is Dutch my friend
>>
>>66520657
>deze kankermuziek
>>
>>66520990
Adorable. Too bad that phonetically speaking dutch is hard as fuck, otherwise I would have tried to pick it up just for fun. I once read something about the Netherlands wanting to round up ex-military Germans that tried to blend in with the population to avoid procesution for their war crimes after WW2, and one method dutch had of spotting Germans among them, was to use this specific word that every self-respecting Dutchman can pronounce, but a German cannot. So as soon as they found someone who was struggling with the word or saying it with a typical German tinge, they knew they had their man.
I can't recall the word though
>>
>>66522530
the word is "scheveningen" a town near the city of Den Haag.

apperently the "sch" throat sound is difficult for germans
>>
>>66522530
That word: Albert Einstein
>>
>>66522699
Hello Faroese friend, your moonspeak is pretty cool too, does it have a fuckton of declinations like icelandic?
>>
>>66520216
the whole world i guess
imagine a world without speech barriers
>>
>>66523090
ja, it's similar to icelandic
>>
>>66522699

post vocaroo
>>
>>66523578
never
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.