[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which country is best for raising your kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1410227693637.png (3MB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1410227693637.png
3MB, 1224x1632px
>>
>>66517255
you could raise my kids right there in Japan bro, no need for you and my last gf to move anywhere
>>
>>66517394
The age of consent there is 12, it's a different culture. Once they hit puberty they are good to go, which is the way it used to be everywhere around the world until the late 19th century thanks to Puritans in the US.
>>
>>66517394
>photo of cut innocent girls
>sexualizing
excuse me?
>>
>>66517416
The age of consent is not 12 in japan. IIRC that's the nationwide age of consent or something but all the prefectures set their own and they're all 16+.

Something like that
>>
>>66517416
Giving lecture in canada Mr. Scaruffi?
>>
>>66517255
New Zealand
>>
File: sweating.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>66517255
>>66517394
>>
File: i am ham.jpg (10KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
i am ham.jpg
10KB, 237x229px
>>66517460
>that's the nationwide age of consent or something but all the prefectures set their own and they're all 16+
>>
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/rich-countries/10-countries-with-the-happiest-children/

Its Holland
>>
>>66517255
>>66517394
HHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>66517416
fuck puritans in the us what even is puritans
fuck them
>>
>tfw 4'10 azn gf with no tits

Fucking a loli and it's fantastic

Friends think it's weird but every one of theirs is gaining 10kg annually so I don't give a rat's arse what they think
>>
File: FeelPepeSuicide (2).jpg (36KB, 506x461px) Image search: [Google]
FeelPepeSuicide (2).jpg
36KB, 506x461px
>age of consent here is 13
>you are still a virgin anyway
>>
>>66518030
>fantastic
underage pussies are dry and smells weird, also the pussy juice is sticky you can't barely enjoy the sex.
its overrated
>>
>>66518201

She's the same age as me, just petite. She smells the same as any other girl I've had but she's tight as hell and gets wet real easy.
>>
Probably Singapore or Japan outside of Tokyo. US is probably worse unless you want your spawn to be mentally ill, emotionally dysfunctional degenerates
>>
>>66518285
ah, i see.
girls over 14 are okay anyway, they lost "that" weird pussy odor already
>>
Japanese junior high school, 12~15 old, is literally Army. There is nothing free. Children and teachers suffer lack of sleep and some of them commit suicide
My friend and one teacher did it actually.
>>
>>66518201
Talking from personal experience I see.
>>
>>66518684
Is there a particular reason why you make it literally hell?
>>
>>66518305
Would recommend sending your child to Singapore if you want them to be brainfucked kiasu.
>>
>>66519093
i'd rather see my child become a robot than see them being fed islamic bullshit 2bh
>>
Degenerate mass-media and entertainment has near-total penetration in all civilised and safe countries, and treacherous propaganda posing as education abounds. The best place to raise your children is in a nice, decent community full of similar people with similar values (so ideally somewhere in their own country), but you have to raise them very carefully or their minds and spirits will be polluted by outsiders.
>>
>>66519169
Make sure it is a very racist community and say we are only xenophobic. Asians get away with it so why can't others.
>>
>>66518850
It's not even that bad compared to China.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.