[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brits are this delusional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (43KB, 971x551px)
image.png
43KB, 971x551px
>Brits are this delusional
>>
Norway knows what's up.

sage
>>
>>66515336
>That 45%
They deserve to be shot. Fucking commies.
>>
>>66517094
please delete this you make us look stupid anon
>>
>>66517119
alright mate, just for you
>>
>>66517153
good lad
>>
File: 12345.jpg (32KB, 453x500px)
12345.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>66515336
>USSR takes up roughly as much German resources all the other Allies combined
>facing 60% of German army and decent chunk of its air force from 1943 to 1945
>held only major land front against the Germans in 1941-1942
>USA provides significant chunks of USSR's war materiel, including 12% of tanks, 33% of trucks, and 53% of artillery munitions, as well as millions of tons of food to relieve famine
>make up the majority of Allied troops on the western front, with 586,628 out of the 766,294 Allied casualties in the west being Americans
>dropped more bombs and destroyed more enemy aircraft than the Brits during the strategic bombing campaign despite the brits having a 3 year head start
>brits fought 2% of the German army in buttfuck nowhere desert using American weapons and Australian bodies, then played second banana to the Americans on secondary campaigns for the rest of the war
>"yeah but we totally were the MVP"

holy kek, bong education in action.
>>
>we had the most casulties therefore we did the most fighting
nope you were just shit compared to the commonwealth forces
>what were the artic convoys
yep we were the ones actually delivering that shit to the russians
>what was the battle of britain
yep we won air supremacy over the germans, BULLSHIT you dropped more bombs or destroyed more aircraft, absolute and utter bollocks

can't even be arsed to pick away at the rest of your shitty non arguments, kys you fat cunt
>>
File: strategicbombing.png (64KB, 374x610px) Image search: [Google]
strategicbombing.png
64KB, 374x610px
>>66517395
>brits are this delusional
>>
File: 20ishdivisionsineurope.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
20ishdivisionsineurope.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>Murika gave the bongs nearly three times the material aid they gave the Russians ($31.4 billion vs $11.3 billion)
>they still couldn't accomplish shit with it
>>
>>66517465
>claimed enemy aircraft destroyed
>lost less planes yet dropped more bombs
hmm, I'm sure the burgers didn't just drop their bombs in a field somewhere.. sounds like a lot of bullshit to me, unless those stats include the eastern front too. thanks for posting though, really made me think

sage
>>
File: speer.png (217KB, 1363x515px) Image search: [Google]
speer.png
217KB, 1363x515px
>>66517580
They used different tactics during bombing runs.

Also note that personnel losses for the Americans and British/Commonwealth are about the same despite the difference in number of aircraft losses.
>>
You autists ever consider that there might be more to it than pure numerical superiority?

While most of the continent looked to fold up their deck chairs and suck off Stalin or Hitler respectively for their best deal, Brits kept fighting through to the bitter end for little more than their ideals, fields and friends. They got absolutely fucked at the start of the war along with everyone else facing the Germans. They got out by a hair thanks to French bravery and then they kept on going until they had an offensive thanks to a combination of ingenuity (radar in particular), pure determination, German mistakes, resistance Intel and eventually the yank resources.

Sure they may not have been in the crunch of every front but there's a good chance there wouldn't have been any if they didn't put their foot down from the beginning.

Every nation made their sacrifices and the bongs sure as hell made there's. With what little pride and thought for history and death our societies have left I think I'm alright with a little bit of exaggeration for their memory.

Finally, fuck off you sniveling cunts.
>>
>>66517860

>Brits kept fighting through to the bitter end for little more than their ideals

hahaha

>Being on an Island waiting others people to fight
>Being fighting

Eternal anglo BTFO
>>
>>66515336
So is the us.

If anything Germany is the most correct.

The role of the USSR is really undermined by American hollywood propaganda these days.
>>
>>66517694
Americans flew during the day in tight formations
Brits flew at night with each bomber independent of each other.

Fun fact: Estimated that only 3 of every 1000 bombs dropped by the RAF landed within a mile of its intended target.
>>
Who cares, europe lost and anglo-bolshevik alliance won.
We're living in a dystopian future where white men have been sidelined and niggers and women are in charge.
This future is literally the worst possible timeline and still you have people arguing who gets the honor of leading the world into it.
Absolutely crazy.
>>
>>66517860
>mad english bootlicker

brits fucked off to their island as soon as things didnt look good for them and didnt crawl out of it till americans arrived

>an entire russian generation gets wiped out
nope not a significant contribution
>a post office in LONDON closes because its window is smashed by a chav during night bombing
WE WUZ DETERMINDED AND SHIEET
>>
>>66515336
TRIGGERED
>>
>>66515336
Brits are just assmad, all they succeeded in doing was killing Italians.
They got their keester's kicked by Germans and got their allies slaughtered with poor British planning.
British people suck at war, specifically in the past 150 years. They're entirely delusional and in denial, but that comes with a Nation of inbreds.
>>
File: 1462439841501.jpg (27KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462439841501.jpg
27KB, 351x351px
>>66520348
wtf I love Hungary now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.