[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future of UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: futureuk.png (31KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
futureuk.png
31KB, 335x400px
This is the future of the UK

1)Brexit
2) Scottish Independence
3)Ireland annexes Northern Ireland
4)Irish language fully restored
5)Irish become a superpower
6)Wales gains independence
7)Germany kicks out Muslims and starts annexing Germanic countries
8)Ireland starts annexing rightful Celtic clay
9)Irish and German superpower rules the world
>>
about as likely as texas becoming an independent country
>>
>ireland
>ever having military success
>>
The future of the UK is more like that they will adopt all EU rules and free movement but they won't have a word in making policies. They will basically be subservient like Norway.
>>
>>66502846
>Ireland annexes N.I
Why? It's just a liability and a drain on the economy; which in the case of Ireland, isn't that great.

>Irish language fully restored
>Irish become a superpower
Of course

>Wales gains independence
B-but they don't want to be independent... this makes no sense at all, also they wouldn't be able to function as an independent nation, they'd be as fucked as Scotland.

>Germany kicks out Muslims and starts annexing Germanic countries
The best one, hahahaha.

>Ireland starts annexing rightful Celtic clay
>Irish army

>White potatonigger terrorists and Mehmet terrorists rule the world.

gg burger.
>>
File: 1422924075213.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1422924075213.gif
2MB, 200x150px
actually made me laugh
>>
>>66502981
nah, we're going for dirty brexit
the people currently or soon who are going to feel brexit are mainly irish farmers or other businesses where they sell in pounds with costs in euros (they've lost 20% margin already)
if you cucks are serious about not giving us a deal and us getting booted out after two years, I hope we just say yolo and unilaterally declare indepdendence
once that's done we will slash corporation tax to 10%, stealing back the large mnos in ireland that mainly service the uk, also very attractive for any other eu hq that isn't already in london
also you guys like to rattle on about 'muh special treatment' but the fact is nobody will much like the eu without the uk as we keep the balance
also obviously the euro itself is going to come crashing down at some point in the not too distant future

tl;dr yurocucks btfo
>>
>>66502846
You need to stop, you single handedly rekt our credibility on this board
>>
Best
>>
File: IMG_1901.jpg (83KB, 640x1460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1901.jpg
83KB, 640x1460px
>>66502846
Fucking noice.
>>
>>66503032
>he actually replied seriously
oh dear
>>
>>66502846
Tiocfaidh ár lá
>>
>>66502889
TEXAS MENTIONED
>>
>>66502846
Just replace "Ireland" with "European Union province of Hibernia".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.