[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

為甚麼西化會讓亞洲人陷於道德大淪喪?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1475338643599.jpg (496KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1475338643599.jpg
496KB, 2048x1364px
為啥亞洲人受到西方國家的影響只能受到最墮落最澆薄的方面呢? 好像就算在祖國沒有任何問題,來西方就會瘋了.
>>
>>66465658
>為啥
cant guess it
>亞洲人
asians?
>受到西方國家的影響
be infuluenced by western countries or be westernized
>只能受到
cant guess
>最墮落
corrupted/degenerated in the worst way
>最澆薄的方面
superficial/shallow direction/respect
>呢? 好像就算在
cant guess
>祖國
chinkland
>沒有任何問題,來西方就會瘋了.
cant guess though its obvious 問題=problem and probably 西方= western

i have zero knowledge of chienese and this is all i can guess with japanese kanji knowleadge
>>
>>66466095
that's pretty much it. it's "How come whenever Asian people are influenced by western culture, they only ever get influenced by the most depraved, degenerate aspects of the west, even the ones who have nothing wrong with them at home go crazy in a western country."
>>
>>66466421
有些人可能是在外地时把自己喜欢的方面学了,不喜欢的方面就用“种族差异”等借口混过去。
>>
File: 1476064735350.jpg (110KB, 627x736px) Image search: [Google]
1476064735350.jpg
110KB, 627x736px
How absolutely Canadian of a thread.
And a ching chong nip nong to you, too, young lady!
>>
>>66465658
實際上很簡單。不管是甚麼樣的人 到了國外大家都會放鬆一點。你在國外做的一切 回家時沒有任何人會知道。就看美國人春假到墨西哥幹啥。
>>
>>66470241
Relaxing X
Stress relieving to the area they visit√
>>
需要阿拉伯女朋友desu
>>
>>66465658
因為離開了原本的生活範圍,
本來來自長輩跟朋友的道德壓力瞬間消失,
但在西方世界中卻沒有人可以給他們構建新的道德觀,本來的東西沒有了又沒有新的東西來代替,因此就自然隨心所欲的亂來了。
>>
>>66468652
Fuck off chinkshit, go back to China fucktards. You smell bad, you talk shit and your kids are ugly as fuck. Get lost.
>>
>>66473244
>Fuck off chinkshit

Wow, such a blatant case of pot calling kettle black lol. You trying to say you are Ang Mo isit?
>>
>>66465658
是因為你是個黑鬼。

I learned your magnificent language for the purpose of shitposting.
The answer is, because the West is degenerate, but it's fun. It tells people what they want to hear. The West used to be about individualism, rather than being a servant of God. The process went too far and by the 20th century we got dividualism, people being ragdolled about by the manipulation of their individual parts by managerial techniques, commercials, politicians etc.
Now we have a bunch of fucked, unfree dependents being given problems by people who want them to pay them or elect them to fix those problems. Thus, the modern trainwreck Westerner. Sit back and enjoy. I have gay cancer, and so will you.

In all seriousness though, I hope you find happiness.
>>
File: 1406301752105.jpg (40KB, 279x339px) Image search: [Google]
1406301752105.jpg
40KB, 279x339px
>all these nip runes
It's making me uncomfortable
>>
>>66476263
Join the party America. How much more satisfying when you can insult your target with a deep cultural knowledge.
>>
>>66475371
German*
>>
我金玉感炎
必要発射液体
>>
Why are Kanji so aesthetically pleasing?
>>
>>66466421
Because they don't like their own culture:
https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/65223196/#65223670
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.