[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so can a Frenchman explain to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 2442.jpg (79KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
2442.jpg
79KB, 620x372px
Why is the French football team almost entirely black?

I mean, isn't France located in Europe and not Africa?
>>
Because white frenchmen don't play football.
>>
>>66449583
The french football team accurately represents the demographics of the french population as a whole. 100%gay male, 66% black.
>>
>>66449583
Because soccer is a nigger sport, you know like basketball, rap or rape.
>>
>>66449583
professional sports are almost always filled with the working class, combine that with African athletic genes and you get massive overrepresentation
>>
>>66449583
Why are you so racist ?
>>
Because africans are superior.
>>
Whites practice fencing and horse riding while blacks run after a metaphoric watermelon.
>>
blacks are physically stronger due to their naturally higher testosterone levels
>>
>>66449583
It's like lottery. They believe that it's not a high risk gamble because they wouldn't be able to succeed as easily in other types of jobs.
They prefer to try their chance in football rather than any other jobs with a safer path because it "only" requires a physical ability, while the others would have a higher chance at finding a job in any other industry because they wouldn't be held down.
>>
>>66450916
kek no, caucasians/whites can get higher physical levels than blacks.
>>
>>66449583
A team needs 11 people
By using blacks you can get more players per person
>>
Pretty sure it's because a lot of non-whites live in poor neighborhoods and suburbs where they play football all day long.

None of my white friends ever played football seriously.
>>
File: 1454175668605.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454175668605.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
nationality nowadays is only a bureaucratic piece of paper that allows anyone to become a Frenchman or German even if they have nothing to do with Frenchmen and Germans
the magic of progressivism
>>
>>66450238
why do white frenchmen follow football then? there is usually a strong correlation
>>
In the 90's,00's most of black football players in French team were from the Antilles, who are part of France since the 17th century.
Now most of our black players are from african immigration
>>
>>66450790
This.
White people don't play football anymore, it's pretty much taken.
White parents make their children play meme sports like field hockey and batminton these days.
>>
>>66451256
Same in the UK. You compare the ethnic representation between rugby, cricket and football and it's really obvious
>>
File: 4L_q2kIjgU4.jpg (134KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
4L_q2kIjgU4.jpg
134KB, 660x660px
>>66451068
Only legit answer, it's the same here, only difference is that here this happens between the people from the rural zones versus people from the cities instead of whites vs. blacks.
>>
>>66451695
>Spain
>UK
>>
>>66451839
>it is completely impossible that I be from or know anything about anywhere other than what my flag says
I wish yanks took this approach, would save them trying to tell everyone about their own countries.
>>
File: brazilwc.webm (2MB, 632x352px) Image search: [Google]
brazilwc.webm
2MB, 632x352px
Post ur non-black NTs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.