[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Do you smoke tobacco? 3. What is your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 1456844209306.png (631KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456844209306.png
631KB, 1280x720px
1. Your country
2. Do you smoke tobacco?
3. What is your opinion on tobacco smoking?

>USA
>No
>Its disgusting and should be illegal or at least taxed so heavily that only the rich can afford it
>>
>Albania
>No
>Some people here live bs of selling that,so no suppressing
>>
>>66446768
Flag
I'm an occasional pipe/cigar smoker
It's fine as long as they don't smoke indoors
>>
>>66446768
>Norg
>Occasionally when sober, often when drunk.
>I like it, and as along as someone doesn't smoke indoors or when people have asked them not to, I think smokers are fine too
>>
>>66446825
Good lad
What kind of pipe are you rocking
I've got 2, one handcarved by some jippy in lapland from birch and a cheap american cornpipe.
>>
>>66446768
Everyone that smokes sucks on Lenin's wax dick.
>>
>>66447189
Explain.
>>
I did in high school and college. Thought I was edgy. Then realized I was addicted and my social life was crippled.

Quit. Met my wife 3 months later. Haven't touched them since. Wife said she never would have talked to me if I smelled like smoke. Her mother died of lung cancer.
>>
Chile
No, I don't smoke because mu dad is a heavy smoker
As long as they smoke outside they are ok, sometimes I feel left out though because most of my friends smoke
>>
>>66447420
How did smoking cripple your social life? Were you smoking crack?
I have never heard of smoking having an impact on your social life apart from a few condesending people reminding you it's a health hazard.
>>
>>66447367
Figuratively.

But about Lenin, they've been replacing decaying parts of his mummy with wax parts for decades, so it's pretty much a wax doll at this point.
>>
>>66447568
How does smoking have anything to do with Lenin?
>>
>>66447620
It's gross.
>>
>>66446768
i have various cigars now and again

inb4 fedors and all that. fuck you
>>
>>66447648
Woman.
>>
Yes, but I'm taking a break because I recently had cosmetic surgery and want my scars to be as good looking as possible.

I really like the taste of menthol cigarettes and smoking helps me calm down in stressful situations
>>
>>66447648
But what does it have to do with lenin?
How the fuck does smoking make me suck lenins waxxy dick?
>>
NZ
yes
Dont really have one, I just think it complements some of life's greatest pleasures, such as a nice coffee outside on a sunny morning or with friends around a raki sofrasi.

However, having said that, overt anti-smoking campaigns make me cringe heavily and stink of the nanny state mentality that clownshoe countries such as Australia so readily lap up.
>>
>>66447541
When you smoke you stink like an ashtray. You don't smell it, but others do. I can tell a smoker from 10 feet away. A lot of people don't like it, and don't like kissing an ashtray. If you smoke in your car it stinks and loses a lot of resale value.
>>
>>66446768
>flag
>yes
>its a bad habit, but I dont believe in banning anything. Besides it has benefits
>>
>>66447728
This, I think anti smoking campaigns have actually created more smokers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJ4MlXtF6A
>>
I have never smoked anything, I had asthma when I was a kid and it made me never want to do anything that would mess with my lungs, not being able to breathe sucks balls.

Both my brothers smoke though and I think it's gross, at least switch to e-cigs so you don't smell like ass all the time.
>>
>>66447731
A general aroma of freshly burning tobacco in the air smells fantastic, but a stale lingering odour (as with anything) not so much.
>>
>>66447768
>Besides it has benefits
as in?
>>
>>66447814

Pipes smell nice for a while. Cigarettes stink.
>>
>>66446961
I've only got a corn pipe as of now, but it's good for being so cheap.
>>
>>66447833
>as in?
it kills retards
>>
>>66447814
>A general aroma of freshly burning tobacco in the air smells fantastic
That's bullshit. I like smoking but I HATE smelling like smoke, I always wash my hands and face after I smoke, because it doesn't smell good.
>>
>>66447881
everyone keeps going on that they don't last long but when you get a nice coat of cinder in the nest it'll last surprisingly long
>>
>>66447910
Me too - scented alcoholic hand sanitizer works best from removing the smell from fingers by the way. But walking into a bar where people are smoking just smells good in my opinion.
>>
Isn't it weird that all the numales are either non smokers or vapers? Like "I don't smoke" might as well translate to "I'm raising my wife's son".
>>
>>66448116
>Implying smoking is some sort of character trait
The only people that care if you smoke are you, and possibly your doctor.
You aren't cool for doing it, or lame for not doing it, literally only you care.
>>
>>66446768
Flag
No
I don't care
>>
>>66449058
>a Greek who doesn't smoke

r u a unicorn ?
>>
>>66447674
I just breath asbestos instead of smoking
It has the same effect of my body and my clothes doesnt smell like a corpse afterwards
>>
Funland
Yes
Perhaps not the smartest thing to do, but everybody has their vice

>>66446768
>should be illegal or at least taxed so heavily that only the rich can afford it
>land of the """""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>66446768
>>No
>>Its disgusting and should be illegal

nasty dirty habit
>>
>>66446768
flag
used to smoke the occasional cigar every 4/5 months, but dropped it all completely since I aint a teenager anymore
colossal waste of money
>>
>>66446768
>Eliminating personal choice
Not American, and I don't even smoke.
>>
>>66452407
the "america is about personal choices" myth needs to die
>>
>>66446768
1. Flag
2. No
3. Disgusting habit
>>
I have amnesia and cigarettes are similar to a memory card and I happen to want them.
>>
>>66446768
Flag
No
Fuck off you people stink
>>
>>66446768
Flag
No
Ought to be outlawed
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.