[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pinoy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

USA became too proudy
>>
All your base are belong to us.
>>
File: 3 Amigos.jpg (439KB, 1449x844px) Image search: [Google]
3 Amigos.jpg
439KB, 1449x844px
>>
>>66444332
kek

but is du30 just retarded or just an evil chinese pion?
>>
>>66444332
LeL and we become the most powerful Chinese pet
>>
>>66444763
yes but still a pet don't you want to be more than a little pet?
>>
>>66444332
>>
>>66444332
oh no! without filipino support the west will crumble! and they now have the powerful support of neo slavers!
>>
>>66444575
>hates the USA and everything Western
>sucks up to China and Russia

He's a communist
>>
>>66446577
>genocidal
>irrationally hates america
>loves to suck putins dick
Sounds like a communist to me
>>
File: philippine-flag-2.jpg (31KB, 505x270px) Image search: [Google]
philippine-flag-2.jpg
31KB, 505x270px
>>66444763
They put your flag higher than theirs. What do you think about it ?
>>
Duterte is a genius, he knows he must play the two major powers off each other to make his country survive. But the problem is most everyday Flips are cuckolds who would rather see their nation get destroyed than cause even the slightest inconvenience to the USA.
>>
>>66446624
Nothing, they are still building their islands
>>66446635
We already made questionable bilateral agreements with china
No point of the USA being here
>>
>>66446635
We are the ones whose gonna get inconvenient here
Your country will be fine without us
>>
>>66444332
REMOVE CHOWKING remove chowking
you are worst chink. you are the chink idiot you are the chink smell. return to china. to our china cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,china we will never forgeve you. Mongoloid rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink china sqhipere shqipare..rape of nanking best day of my life. take a bath of dead chink..ahahahahahCHINA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget korean war .china we kill your druglords, china return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot chink smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWKINGFROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. US+SK+Japan+philli=kill china…you will ww2/ francuam alive in philippines, francism making album of philippines. fast rap francism Philippines we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of francism you are ppoor stink chink… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
Francism alive numbr one #1 in philippines….fuck the chink ,..FUCKk ashol chinks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Francism alivand real strong wizard kill all the chinkfarm aminal with rap magic now we the phillipines rule .ape of the zoo president xi jinping fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and china wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Philippines greattst countrey
>>
All the aid, and foreign investment will collapse.
Good. Bring that money back home.

Fuck the flips. Let them serve as an example of what happens when you switch sides.

Let's see how their growth falls down.
>>
fine with me. dont cry when china does what it does best, which is betraying people.
>>
>>66446635
The US has so many allies in southeast Asia because behind the scenes many of them are worried about Chinese expansion into their trade routes. We aren't inconvenienced. We'll just up our sales to Vietnam, Malaysia and the like. The Philippines becomes weaker relative to their neighbors as a result.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.