[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Italy a rich or poor country ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Is Italy a rich or poor country ?
>>
>>66440222

poor

this country is shit today
>>
the green area is rich, the red area poor.
>>
>>66440222
poor but the food and women are great
>>
>>66440222
we already have more gpd per capita that them. make your self conclusions
>>
>>66440222
It's shit. I will left this shithole and settle down in France
>>
>>66440371
no, there's better countries than france, you should go to usa, there's a lot of italian communities
>>
>>66440392
>there is a lot of italian communities

That's bad, not good. Italy is great, italians are the problem. The few honest of us (like me) need to leave this shithole soon.
>>
>>66440531
>>66440222
we just need to get rid of (((democracy))) and everything will be all right
>>
>>66440531
>spot the piddino
>>66440222
Depends, north italy has some god-tier gpd that would put other euro countries to shame, south italy on the other hand has such poor gpd that it drags the country average to the ground.
>>
>>66440251
>>66440253
>>66440322
>>66440371
Italy is one of the 10 richest countries in the world above countries like Spain, Canada, Australia and Korea.
>>
I have been reading wikipedia pages about Italian regions and it seems like a nice place to visit, not sure if I'd want to live there though
>>
>>66440371
Please dont, we already have enough Enzo and Matteo
>>
>>66440531
>italy is good
>italians are bad
>me myself am an honest individual
Pharaphrased:
>this country can and deserved to be saved
>i consider myself better than others, and hold myself at the level that is required to change this country in good
Your conclusion:
>i wanna expat
Yeah sorry buddy you're even worse than the scum you berate.
>>
>>66440597
France is richer though. I will come
>>
>>66440658
But my name is Filippo. Don't worry, i am not your typical shitalian Guido nigger.
>>
>>66440597
>above spain canada asutralia korea
https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4c1g0f/spanish_gdp_per_capita_surpasses_italys_for_the/

lol no. their PIB is higher because italy has 65 million of people, but this dont means the country is richer.
they have less gdp that all these countries you say

india has the 5th PIB in the world and is a poor country
>>
North is white and rich.

The rest isn't.
>>
>>66440322
Kek, Italian food here tastes better than the "original" in Italy.. Italians need assistance to make their own food great again.
>>
File: 1453332958258.png (126KB, 436x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1453332958258.png
126KB, 436x1018px
>people conflating GDP with wealth
wtf? even disregarding the fact that GDP isn't wealth per se, it's completely useless without adjusting for purchase power
>>
File: vespa-triporteur-droite.jpg (56KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
vespa-triporteur-droite.jpg
56KB, 980x735px
>>66440761
I only went to North Italy and I saw a lot of those stuffs.
>>
>>66440844
t. pasta med ketchup connoisseur
>>
>>66441189
Ape has history. When you see an Ape, you see a symbol of labour itself. You see the personification of the struggle of entire working generation, oftentimes the lowest possible. It represents dignity, and working ethics; it's not a "le dumb old poir farmer car from the third world"
>>
>>66440222
Italy is a country where the state is poor but the people are wealthy, as opposed to something like germany where the state is rich but the people are poor
see >>66440964
>>
>>66440253
Then what about the white area?
Vatican is in there, right?
>>
>>66441406
We tend to own more assets than Germans but we earn less than them
>>
>>66441578
True, germans love to live in rented houses for their entire life
>>
>>66441482
vatican is not italy
>>
>>66440964
If Italians had the same level of debt as Swedes it would add 2.5 trillion to their economy, really makes you think.
>>
>>66440253
>friuli
>veneto
>trentino
>emilia-romagna
>poor

also

>sardinia
>rich
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.