[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i apologize for the armenian genocide. now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: armenians.png (910KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
armenians.png
910KB, 960x727px
i apologize for the armenian genocide. now what?
>>
File: 324.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>66435764
You shouldn't have apologized, you should've killed all of them and more.

You should've massacred the Arab rebels funded by United Cuckdom.

Why didn't you kill them all, Turkey?

Why didn't you?

Why, why, WHY?!
>>
>>66435764
now pay the reparations
>>
>>66435764
Worst crime was not killing Slavs and Arabs.
>>
>>66436339
T. Hans Türkoğlu
>>
>>66436476
I am a Greek
>>
>>66435764
you have to admit that it was 6 million armenians
>>
Why was Enver such a fucking idiot.

I mean, who the fuck thinks attacking Russia in the fucking Caucas during fucking winter is a good idea.
>>
File: -World War I - Wikipedia.png (16KB, 287x496px) Image search: [Google]
-World War I - Wikipedia.png
16KB, 287x496px
>>66435866
Too smal population. Despite contrary belief the Ottoman population was very small.

Even Austria alone had more then twice their numbers. How an army of 3 million fought not only in the west against the Gallipoli invasion, in the east against a Russian invasion and in the midde east at the same time while also murdering 1.5 million armenians at the same time is truly impressive.
>>
File: Bergmann Offensive - Wikipedia.png (73KB, 283x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bergmann Offensive - Wikipedia.png
73KB, 283x461px
>>66436582
Enver was an idiot. But not for attacking. In the battle before the Russians were beaten hard and were retreating.

Enver was a retard for sending his army to die in the cold before engaging any russians.
>>
>>66435764
Now it is time to finish off greece.

My Turkish conqueror friend.

kurds are also acceptable
>>
>>66436728
This.

White people still don't realize the extent of non-White population boom that happened in the XX. century and still going in. People are laughing about Africa and Asia overpowering the west with sheer numbers, because they ignore how these nations were nothing compared to European ones in the past.

This is why accepting refugees is the dumbest thing ever. From the 80s people were always talking about Ethiopia, how it's a starving country and it became a meme. And Ethiopia and all horn of Africa nations and all Sahel nations are on an enormous population expanse almost doubling their numbers every generation.
>>
Now we get Japan to admit to Unit 731.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.