[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here tell me what this says?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-10-21 22.50.16.jpg (360KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-21 22.50.16.jpg
360KB, 1080x1920px
Can anyone here tell me what this says?
>>
It not important
>>
It not important
>>
My name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on it's carcass! My whole life is just cold bitter Hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can! It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die! My genocide crusade begins here!
>>
>>66431658
this

t. aryan language expert
>>
>>66431625
>>66431649
>>66431658
Thanks for the laugh.

But if you do actually know what it says, help would be appreciated.
>>
>>66431466
something about how he is not trying to take advantage of the people that are spreading rumors about him
>>
>>66431903
It's a girl by the way. Is there a general tone of voice within the message that you can decipher?
>>
>>66431960
not sure. i think she is saying that the other party doesn't know her circumstances and she doesn't want to take advantage of the people who are spreading rumors about her.

bost pics btw
>>
>>66431960
>>66432137
Why would a person send you a message in a language you don't understand?
>>
>>66432177
prolly she doesn't know enough english, but still wants to communicate some how. she probably also thinks that this faggot is on 4chan as well
>>
Thanks for the actual answers guys.

>>66432177
She said she did it accidentally.

>>66432220
She speaks English well enough.
>>
>>66432265
her hindi sucks
>>
>>66432377
Ha I could see that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.