[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every day I have to live knowing that there are french girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1369879420770.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1369879420770.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
every day I have to live knowing that there are french girls in the province right next to me and none of them are my gf
>>
They are all mehmed gfs now cuckie
>>
>>66427493

>Québécoises
>Fucking outside their race

Good fucking luck, they are very tolerant of other races but when it comes to relationships and sex you gotta be a 10/10 with a great personality if you aint white.
>>
File: 1474112780192.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1474112780192.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>Good fucking luck, they are very tolerant of other races but when it comes to relationships and sex you gotta be a 10/10 with a great personality if you aint white.
>>
>>66427485
>french girls

Do Quebecois even consider themselves French? You're muh heritaging someone else for them
>>
>>66427841

Trust me bro. I know a ton of girls personally and I cant even think of one case of an interracial relationship. Its just not a thing here. i see some black-white couples but they always speak English.

History has made quebecers xenophobic, and paranoid about immigration.
>>
>speak french
>be a human being
pick one
>>
File: quebec-wedding.jpg (71KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
quebec-wedding.jpg
71KB, 720x480px
>>66427970
>>
>>
>>66428006

What is that even proving?
>>
>>66427781

mais chuis blanc. est ce que les quebecois considered pas les anglos blanc?
>>
>>66428073
no
>>
>>66427949
>Do Quebecois even consider themselves French?
No, we don't

>You're muh heritaging someone else for them
Anglo-Canadians do this all of the fucking time. Why, I have no clue.
>>
>>66428072
Nobody will believe you that in fucking cucknada people are xenophobic. You are by far most liberal country, i was in Toronto and Montreal and i saw fuckton of mixed couples. More than in Germany or Austria
>>
>>66428124
>i was in Toronto and Montreal and i saw fuckton of mixed couples.
Oh boy here we go.
>>
File: 1347248672105.png (356KB, 478x454px) Image search: [Google]
1347248672105.png
356KB, 478x454px
>>66428124
>>
>>66428173
>>66428171
you can lie on internet all you want faggots but then you go outside and see long wang with stacy next to pajeet with Lauren
>>
>>66428124

Quebec isnt Canada except than politically and geographically. Culturally its a completely different thing. people say they are going to Canada when they leave the borders.

We are more tolerant for things like lgbt issues and guns and whatnot. But much more conservative when it comes to immigration and whatnot cause we havent truly felt free of anglo oppression until the 60s. The wounds are still fresh and the pressure to assimilate us resulted in people developing a real fear of French losing ground within the province.
>>
>>66428244
You're worse than the slavshit now. How about you stop giving him attention?
>>
>>66427485
They're getting fucked by Haitians and Maghrebi
>>
>>66428202
m8 if you're going to meme on the internet, at least do it correctly

>long wang with stacy
>pajeet with Lauren
nobody will believe you if you say this. You can only successfully bait if you say something like
>jamal with stacy
>diego with Lauren
>>
>>66427949

their flag is literally a cross to represent catholicism and fleurs de lys to represent l'ancien regime.

of course they consider themselves french
>>
>>66428202
There's mixed people in Montreal and southern Quebec, but they speak French.
>>
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS CANADIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH QUEBEC/FRANCE POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

>>
>>
>>66428124
My grandpa used to roll down the window whenever we went for a drive to yell at old Pakis riding bikes to go back to India or to call them a raghead.

People might sometimes fuck outside their race but mixed race marriages rarely happen.
>>
>>66428124
Quebec is backwards in most respects, they're super catholic
>>
>>66428311
i saw almost no blacks and very few of spics, but fuckton of asians and all kinds of brown people
>>
Post Quebecois qts
>>
>>66427485
They say that the grass is always greener on the other side
>>
>>66431183
True, there's probably some Quebecois NEET thinking about Anglo QTs
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.