[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize they are the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: russia.png (29KB, 1079x599px) Image search: [Google]
russia.png
29KB, 1079x599px
When did you realize they are the good guys?
>>
>>66427247
The moment Obama started speaking badly of them.
Then illary followed suit
>>
>>66427247
I never had anything bad to say about them.
>>
File: 1391166802783.jpg (74KB, 564x709px) Image search: [Google]
1391166802783.jpg
74KB, 564x709px
>>66427247
It's not true
t. bad guy
>>
They stopped being the good guys in 1917
>>
>>66427400
what makes you so bad?
>>
>>66427247
Fuck you, huenigger. Slavshits destroy everything they touch.
>>
>>66427400
>>66427542
samefag
>>
>>66427247
>realize
I always knew it.
They saved my sister's life.
>>
>>66427247
I always knew it, i have always been a Russiaboo.
>>
>>66427621
How did they save her?
>>
>>66429336
December 1987.
She attended afternoon classes in a dance school on the edge of the city, by a huge textile factory.
It was winter so it was already dark by the time she was returning back home.
She was almost across the bridge, when a silhouette appeared walking in opposite direction.
Guy didn't say a word, he just grabbed her and started to drag her away behind a row of commieblock garages.
She screamed. Only once. He bashed her and covered her mouth.
I don't know what would happen, thank god I will never know, because a company of soldiers from the Russian contingent was just returning from exercise at the firing range in the hills above the city and they were just entering the bridge when she screamed.
They ran towards the sound, found them and beat the shit out the guy. They checked with the brigade commander through the radio and actually brought her home.
Dunno what happened to the perv and don't care.
But I will never sit silently when someone near me says Russians are animals and rapists by nature.
>>
>>66429980
Holy shit, that was a close call. Thank God they were close and saved her.
>>
>>66427247

They are not the Good guys, but they are antagonists to the Good goys, and that makes them the hero of the story.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.