[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Hitler's body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (21KB, 252x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 252x218px
What happened to Hitler's body?
>>
He never died but in fact travell to Montana's Glacier National Park where he lived until his death. That or in Argentina.
>>
Starving impoverished soviet soldiers ate it.
>>
File: rautataivas.jpg (2MB, 2756x3937px) Image search: [Google]
rautataivas.jpg
2MB, 2756x3937px
>>66416951
He escaped to the dark side of the Moon and died there.
>>
>>66416951
they buried him next to his bunker
then dig him up and burned the body, because they realized fashos would probably dig him out themselves and either start a cult around his carcass or try to clone him
>>
>>66416951
He went to Argentina and built the final weapon together with Majorana
>>
The Soviets cremated his body and threw his remains at an unspecified location in Russia
>>
>>66417296
link
http://mentalfloss.com/article/28058/whatever-happened-hitlers-body
>>
File: scheming russian.jpg (86KB, 501x641px) Image search: [Google]
scheming russian.jpg
86KB, 501x641px
>>66417296
Yes goys, this is what you are meant to believe
>>
>>66417432
what, do you keep him in a jar?
what the fuck for? He murdered fifth of your population for fuck's sake...
>>
>>66417490
They kept pieces of bones but they aren't actually Hitler's bones. Russians always lie you should know that
>>
I have it in my basement.
>>
>>66416951
Buried under Stalin
>>
AMA
>>
>>66417490
Our mammoth cloning facility in Yakutia has abosolutely nothing to do with it
>>
He was buried in Chile in 1974 after OD'ing on cocaine.
>>
File: julia dietze m598tj59y.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
julia dietze m598tj59y.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
>>66417055
kek, bizarre movie but I liked it, the chick was cute as fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.