[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yurop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20161021-100648~2.png (135KB, 1440x916px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161021-100648~2.png
135KB, 1440x916px
>yurop
>>
>>66411821

>Breaking
Thats old news bro.
>>
>>66411821
>speculation over an experiment maybe going wrong

Oh no, how will we ever recover.
>>
>>66411821
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YUROSHITS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
GET FUCKED YOU STUPID WHORES CUMSOCK BUTTSLUTS FUCKING IDIOT RETARDS GAY NIGGERS GET FUCKED GET FUCKED KILL YOU ARE SELF DUMB FUCKING CUNTS AHAHAHAHAHAHAA A YOU ARE SO SHIT AT SPACE AMERICA WIN EVERY TIME YOU SHIT AT SPACE SHIT AT SPACE I FUCKED YOUR MOM AND DAD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NAD YHOUR DOG TOO FUCKING STUPID RETARDED NIGGERS FUCK YOU DIE
>>
File: IMG_20161021_191205.jpg (6KB, 282x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_191205.jpg
6KB, 282x268px
Dude that shit old af
>>
>>66411920
Ah, the infamous American 'banter'. Excellent work.
>>
File: IMG_2332.jpg (133KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2332.jpg
133KB, 1375x749px
>>66411821
>Yuropeens would rather give away money to Mahmud and his friends, than build a funtional space probe

CMTSU
M
T
S
U
>>
>>66411920
I agree with America. This has been a most shameful defeat for the Europeans.
>>
>Letting Italians build spacecraft
What were they thinking?
>>
>experimental

they're talking about it as if they didn't care much

fucking eu damage control
>>
>>66412504
Would you send out a billion dollar piece of equipment into deep space if you didn't know what to expect?
>>
File: 178916435987.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
178916435987.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>>66412041
How do you call an American on Mars? A Shartinmartian.
>>
>>66411821
Thats right europoos.

Get off our 52nd state.
>>
>>66412504
wasn't it an experimental landing test for a future rover?
>>
>>66416862
no
>>
>>66411821
well that happens then you work with russia, also nobody cares about this
>>
The European mind is incapable of acheiving success at anything new.

Bound as they are in centuries of antiquated outlooks and brainless tradition, it is beyond the European mind to really into anything new.So while we're currently planning on sending a motherfucking probe to A) LAND ON the motherfucker
B) Take a sample of its surface
and C) Bring the motherfucker BACK, Europe will always lack and do dumb shit like crashing a multi billion dollar piece of engineering ito a fucking rock with nothing else around it for light years.

When confronted with this, the once-great European mind retreats into defensive mode and will insult either the age or f\racial composition of your country. Then they will proceed to self-fellate while staring at 2100x1999 jpegs of old buildings and castles.
>>
Mars research is a waste of money, so I am pleased with this failure. Perhaps next time ESA will focus on some less worthless piece of dead rock.

People can't live on Mars.

Resources can be extracted form other places such as Moon and the shipping will be cheaper. If you want to mine in sapce, you want to mine the smallest, lightest rock around and Mars is relatively fucking huge.

Mars colonization is a scifi trope form the old days when the "water canals of Mars" were considered a plausible thing.
>>
>>66418643
Yurofucks on suicide watch, holy shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.