[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of the pakis ruining the UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image2-21.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image2-21.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
How do you get rid of the pakis ruining the UK?
>>
They prey toward English church?
>>
>>66410810
let them keep inbreeding and eventually die off due to shitty genetics.
>>
File: 1406511409868.jpg (25KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
1406511409868.jpg
25KB, 230x244px
>>66410810
You don't, you make them your leaders and bow down to them
>>
>>66411059
Trudeau pls leave
>>
>>66410955
I think that's already happening to Brits
>>
>>66410810
the scene freaking scares me when I imagine if the same happened in Japan.
>>
Every single brit is a paki now. If a poster with a brit flag says they are white don't believe them
>>
>>66410810
Change immigration low.
Give Police strong force.
Arrest leftist and SJW.

This is Japan way
>>
Are Pakis really bad or is it a meme, I know some kids got raped, but I'm talking in regard to day-to-day shit.
>>
>>66412569
I wouldnt say so. Pakis are the essence of culture and good behaviour in comparison with the british inbreds. And they are usually smart enough to get a job which cant be said about the british underclass
>>
Invent time machine
Make sure Hitler wins
>>
Pakistanis are superior to white Brits
>>
>>66410810
Straya! i thought we wuz mates, cunt!
why you do dis?

>>66412432
whats wrong with praying to the One True God

>>66414101
its a mix
in the past, mostly un educated Pakis went there, did every kind of work, hard workers but low on education, skills, culture even

but on the other hand many Pakis there are doctors, lawyers etc. as i said, hard working

sorry for all the bad eggs people, there are black sheep every where, so sorry

>>66414410
why thank you nice Mr. Burger.
>>
>>66410810
>people kneeling towards another country
charge them for treason and kick them out
>>
>>66414900
You can't do that in a democracy Ahmed
>>
>>66410810
Kick all the european immigrants instead.

t. theresa may
>>
>>66415802
Well then, stay cucked
>>
>>66415983
democracy is about tolerance, and so is christian religion, turn the other cheek. are you familiar with these concepts?
>>
>>66416395
Yeah, you have to drop that hippy shit if you want your culture to survive.
>>
>>66410810
In the animal kingdom I believe this is called presenting. I think they are inviting others to bugger them.
>>
>>66414410
Ok Ahmed
>>
>>66416770
I agree. Hitler used the democracy to install his fascist rule. Muslims will do the same if they are the majority. Fascism might be the only way to get rid of the pakis but why would you do that they are only 7 % of the society and they are not that big of a problem
>>
>>66410810
Simple, destroy the NHS and get private health care. The paki's breed incestuous like animals, they would not have such high survival rates without you funding their kids medical ailments.
>>
>>66416770
This
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.