[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIKING the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: vodka vodka putin.jpg (32KB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
vodka vodka putin.jpg
32KB, 400x427px
So here's some upcoming movie (in December for Russia) about knyaz Vladimir which is started and christianized Rus because of some byzantium princess and alcohol you know..
Anyway, here's new trailer. What do you think, ppl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8GPCMuZm8
>>
Looks good desu.
Has there ever been a decent viking movie released? Can't remember any.
>>
>>66409471
I heard of old one "Dragens fange". Was created by Norge and.... USSR.
Ppl says that one is very good.
>>
>WE
>>
>>66409599
>ARE SLAVIAN-FINNO-UGRIC-AKA-MONGOLS
>>
>>66409597
Its good kino but You should read the historical book about this old legendarny film
>>
File: 4L_LwE7BPO9.jpg (127KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LwE7BPO9.jpg
127KB, 640x962px
Tы гoвopишь пpo И нa кaмнях pacтyт дepeвья 1985 гoдa ?? Дa ??
>>
>>66409923
Дa, oнo caмoe.
>>
>>66410066
>Heoбычaйныe пpиключeния Кyкши из Дoмoвичeй

Этo книгa мнe oчeнь пoнpaвилacь :)

This is the book thet russian and Norwegian did the movie about read it its realy good 10/10
>>
>>66410459
Kk, i'll google it! Thanks!
>>
fist and the last bump
>>
File: 4L_ABHDVBDJ.jpg (20KB, 240x187px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ABHDVBDJ.jpg
20KB, 240x187px
Did any one of You sow this movie direct and mad by soviet union and Finlandia ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJvqMr8KVfs
>>
File: kalevalasaaga.jpg (144KB, 729x793px) Image search: [Google]
kalevalasaaga.jpg
144KB, 729x793px
>>66409398
Remember that Vladimir the Great decended from Rurik, a Finnish king.
>>
>>66412278
You remember thet You only exsist bcoz russia did not let You become swedan and watch the movie i pasted its on the historical mitologia of the kalavala Fin
>>
So now whan we all remember thet some of our ansestors left the swedan viking tribe then come to the greek tribe and after the fall of constantinopol
become slavic tribes and we fucked with the scandinavian tribes and then with mangols and we raped all of the polish and rest of germanic tribes and bla bla lets post 10/10 black metal feel ? ?? ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkhmj3JZDuk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.