[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/script/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1037.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1037.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Syria-China-Russia-Iran-Philippines-Turkey alliance thread

welcome us as the newest member in the league of Axis.
>>
i'm out
>>
>>66397299
why
>>
Explain this to me.
Are not Philippines the 50-somethingth american state? Why did you suddenly flip out?
>>
>>66397339
so in other words you dont want allies?
>>
>>66397354
allies for doing what?
>>
>>66397287
Turkey is still NATO though.
>>
>>66397382
trade and perhaps militarily
>>
File: 1446309671783.jpg (32KB, 440x388px) Image search: [Google]
1446309671783.jpg
32KB, 440x388px
>>66397322
i am already allied with russia
>>
I dont understand why.
Just because we didnt condone your killings of random people
Not even a little bit ago you were asking for military support against China.
I mean, have fun with them than.
>>
>>66397395
are not we shit-tier economy?
anyway, if it's profitable than why not.
i still don't get it. what happened between usa and philippines?
>>
>>66397287
Fuck obama. He sped up the process of a coalition that will destroy american hedgemony and our inherited world order from being the victors of the cold war. All you had to do was control Eurasia by keeping Russia weak, Turkey an Alley, China surrounded by the Philippines, So. Korea and Japan. He blew it and should be given a public execution. If Trump doesn't win, I hope for a coup, as Hillary will start a war to try to reallocate power.
>>
>>66397411
killings of criminal fighting against police should be tolerated then?
>>
>>66397427
>keeping Russia weak
rude desu
>>
>>66397420
russia has resources
philippines has little bit of money
dont be hostile against your #1 best friend in southeast asia m8
>>
>>66397433
How about the killings of innocent people.
Your police force can just be judge, jury and executioner.
I just heard about how your poice went to someone house, asked the mother if he was home and if she would get him. As soon as he came out they killed him. Turned out there were three people with the same name in that town.
Do you really think this is a great way to combat the drug problem?
>>
>>66397440
Putin is the greatest leader your country has had for a very long time, considering the hand he was given. Don't let the liberal cunts tell you otherwise or be brainwashed because of your current circumstances; it would have been much worse without Putin.
>>
>>66397433
>>66397411
ENLIGTEN ME PLEASE
>>66397339
>>
>>66397287
Kys
>>
File: 1442707635466.jpg (60KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1442707635466.jpg
60KB, 1000x562px
>>66397287
>Syria-China-Russia-Iran-Philippines-Turkey
>Syria
pathetic state that essentially no longer exists
>China
The insecure bully state that will eventually manage to either take over the world or implode under the weight of its own issues
>Russia
The only one of these countries I respect. They don't like us, we don't like them, but at least they are men about it.
>Iran
Muslim shithole
>Philippines
Muslim shithole
also ex-colony that is going through an angsty teen rebellion phase and committing self harm by prostituting itself to China to get back at USA for reasons unknown
>Turkey
Another Muslim shithole.

What a disappointing thread.
>>
>>66397458
He's probably afraid of a CIA and ran to China for protection, as they won't touch him if he's aligned with the chinks.
>>
>>66397453
Putin is not Darth Vaderish despot like western media loves to picture but his internal politics last 5 years is kinda disturbing, also being so long at power is not healthy
>>
>>66397491
You're a dope. Go read a book or something and stop shitposting on imageboards.
>>
File: scrubs.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
scrubs.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>66397511
>You're a dope. Go read a book or something and stop shitposting on imageboards.
>>
>>66397491
>also ex-colony that is going through an angsty teen rebellion phase and committing self harm by prostituting itself to China to get back at USA for reasons unknown
Sounds like Ukraine
>>
>>66397507
A long-term patriotic capable man who wants to leave a legacy is what you need right now to make it through this incoming shitshow. Hillary and Co. praise him in private, as seen in Wiki emails.
>>
>>66397450
of course we dont offer the best solution to a serious problem of the society and besides majority do admit that mistakingly killing someone can possibly happen amid the drug war
that's why the govt is always following up an investigation for people that gets killed in the purge, be it a civilian or a police. random killings arent done by police though the drug lords has been selling out each other and are out to kill off one another to hide their ass off

and the police do not automatically kill druggies, we have 700k+ surrenderees 4 months after the purge compared to 3k+ deaths who fought against the police
the suspects are also given days to turn themselves in so they can be rehabilitated. stop assuming we immediately kill them on sight
>>
File: 1440605693182.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1440605693182.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>>66397491
I respect China. Ask the Russian anon if he respects China.

Also, I would not call being paranoid the same thing as being insecure. Imagine living next to ruthless snakes and sharks all day. There is no other way.
>>
>>66397527
If you help us delet the Philippines, we would totally help you delet Ukraine. They only exist to embarrass other countries.
>>
>>66397544
>Also, I would not call being paranoid the same thing as being insecure. Imagine living next to ruthless snakes and sharks all day. There is no other way.
Imagine that there is an eagle that swears that he will protect you. He lays his nest over your house to do so. Then one day, you kick the eagle out of his nest, walk over to the snakes, and ask if they'll let you join their club because you sure showed that eagle who's boss.
That's the Philippines. It wasn't necessary, it was pure retardation.
>>
>>66397497
our president eats death threats for breakfast even before he was a president
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Davao_hostage_crisis
>>
>>66397528
>Hillary and Co. praise him in private
Ew. If USAians like Russian government, Russian government might be doing something wrong for Russia.
>>66397548
>we would totally help you delet Ukraine
You help Ukrainian government delet Eastern Ukraine pretty well, thanks, kys.
>>
>>66397548
>delet the Philippines
good thing we're finally off of your wild ride
>>
>>66397567
If by eagle you mean meddling internationalist ZOG then you're correct
>>
>>66397595
Finish the job senpai. We aren't going to war with you over a non-NATO state
>>66397602
Yep. Have fun with the new boss.
>>66397609
You have to go back.
>>
>>66397595
They praised his ability. Would you rather him be weak, incompetent and bend over to America's psychopathic merchant puppets?
>>
>>66397639
>bend over to America's psychopathic merchant puppets
I do care about education or medicine or freedom of internet, not about dick waving contest.
>>
>>66397532
>Can possibly happen
>Google such shows it happens quite a bit

http://new.time.com/4462352/rodrigo-duterte-drug-war-drugs-philippines-killing/

Here is an article where he urges people to just kill people who use or deal drugs and he'll give them money. That is easy for explotation. This is incredibly wrong. I understand going against serious cartels, but just killing people is completly wrong.
In that killing I mentioned eairlier nothing ever happened to the police. It was on the taiwanese news but I dont remember the name, my girlfriend told me about it. Your president is a complete fuck up and is far more evil than someone doing drugs. I'm glad he decided to remove himself from us, what a shit stain we'd have to deal with.
I just feel bad for my Filipino friends.
>>
File: 1450763987386.jpg (54KB, 440x449px) Image search: [Google]
1450763987386.jpg
54KB, 440x449px
If you get caught doing drugs in China, you deserve to die.

Invasion of Taiwan when?

I want to hand to hand combat with the Navy Seals
>>
File: tumblr_nxu0z1thQr1uj6u8ao1_500.jpg (112KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxu0z1thQr1uj6u8ao1_500.jpg
112KB, 485x750px
>>66397507
Darth Vader was good join imperial forces
>>
>>66398155
Yes, I always liked him.
>>
>>66398029
unless you give me source about that news of police then i can hardly comment about that but again im saying events like these can happen all the time and thats why theres investigations, i am pretty sure the cop would be sacked for his actions if that news was ever true
also what do you want the police to do when their enemy has all the weaponry available to them and would never hesitate to shoot and kill anybody to steal money and buy drugs?

i dont want a fucking donkey sitting as a president and doing not a single shit for 6 years. we are already a shithole as it is with dominance of criminals on the street, do you think philippines would be all sunshines and rainbows if we would rather do nothing about the criminals who had no conscience to kill and steal from a commoner?

i dont get your logic
>>
>>66398485
>I dont get your logic

Yep, because urging mass killings is a much better logic right?
>>
>>66398905
that's as if there's actually mass murder happening
do me a favor and stop reading cherrypicked articles from taiwan
>>
so how long into the new best friends phase with china till the Philippines realizes the extent of their mistakes
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.