[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Russians such barbarians? Jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: -5UI1o6oYN0.jpg (76KB, 604x418px) Image search: [Google]
-5UI1o6oYN0.jpg
76KB, 604x418px
Why are Russians such barbarians? Jesus
>>
File: Donetsk_separatist.jpg (110KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
Donetsk_separatist.jpg
110KB, 453x604px
>>
File: photo-2.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>66393164
At least you live in Europe
>>
>>66393390
>Europe
>Good
At least you aren't Argen- oh wait nvm
>>
>>66393390
If he post in this hour he must be Far-Easterner or Siberian
>>
What's wrong, Ivan?
>>
>>66393862
Or a low life, one of us...
>>
File: 13292_96.jpg (37KB, 416x308px) Image search: [Google]
13292_96.jpg
37KB, 416x308px
what would russia be like if alcohol was never invented?
>>
File: 1414330126121.gif (1023KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1414330126121.gif
1023KB, 375x304px
>>66395002

Honestly, I don't think alcohol is to blame for Russia. Recently, I've been thinking "man, I really don't like Russia... yet I like a lot of Russian classical music, art, architecture."

Then it dawned upon me: all of the best things about Russia came about before communism. If the Whites had defeated the Red army... just think how much better off the world would be.
>>
>>66395584
Communism breeds entire generations of irresponsible people with a terrible mindset that considers even stupidity to be a virtue, so no wonder.
>>
>>66395584
>Then it dawned upon me: all of the best things about Russia came about before communism
no shit, sherlock
>>
>>66393164
I don't see nothing criminal. People just resting after hard day.
>>
File: DSC_0013.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0013.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
Russia in 1 pic
>>
>>66395842
>tfw when somebody think how 'muh freedom has been in Russian Empire
>>
Their literature is great from Pushkin all the way to Tolstoy.
>>
>>66393164
Years of social and economical retardness due to Mongol invasion happened and handled us back for a few centuries. Chinese and Arabs are retarded because of the same reason. The more society is developed, the more clean and nice there.
>>
>>66393390
>Argentinian education
Part of Russia is European geographically, but we aren't European culturally or politically.
>>
>>66396017
all the way to Nabokov you mean
>>
>>66395584
We didn't work hard enough to defeat them. We should have tried harder. We're partly to blame, because we did't take them a seriously as Hitler.
>>
>>66396047
>due to Mongol invasion
>Russians unironically blaming the events that happened centuries ago for the current situation
keking every time
>>
>>66396069
He's American
>>
>>66396083
kys
>>
>>66395842
>breeds entire generations of irresponsible people with a terrible mindset that considers even stupidity to be a virtue, so no wonder.

did you try to describe usa?
>>
>>66396067
not since the Tsar died, but before that...
>>
>>66395584
>all of the best things about Russia came about before communism
Not really. Let me explain it to you.
Before commies we had westernized and europeised high class, who had nothing to do with ordinary people and exploited us harshly. Their culture copied that of Europeans so things they have produced seem to be interesting to you.
After high classes had fleed in 1917, commies created educated class from ordinary people, who were of the real Russian culture. So soviet culture is actually real Russian culture and it's more interesting to us than tsar Russia culture, but it's not interesting for westerners because it's foreign to them.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 90x90px
>>66396108
anyway, from Pushkin to Tolstoy is a golden age of Russian culture, and after there was also silver age, with decadence and cocain and shit
>>
>>66396067
>Part of Russia is European geographically
i heard the european comission will likely review it and the eastern border of europe will be exactly on the border with russia. so we will finally fully become a glorious asian country
>>
>>66396114
why? I only wish that the whites had won against the red like we meant them to
>>
>>66396100
He is correct though. After Mongols we have restored ourselves only in 16-17 centuries, while Europeans have started colonialism and capitalism by that time.
>>66396017
>to Sorokin
Fixed you.
>>
>>66396179
Good
>>
>>66396177
Agreed. What happened? B*slheviks?
>>
>>66396067
You mean vice versa? Part of Russia is Asian geographically, but we aren't Asian culturally or politically?

I mean memeing aside it's hard to see anything Asian in Russia, it's not like Vietnam or Korea or Turkmenistan or Persia or whatever.
>>
>>66395584
Funny enough Czars are personally to blame for the alcoholism.
>>
>>66395584
Sure the Russian empire had a better higher class but it was a lot worse than the Soviet Union. Not to mention the lack of goal of the white Army compared to the unified goal of the red army and the industrial progress the Soviet Union made.
>>
>>66396177
It's not really our culture, it's a culture of aristocracy. Soviet culture and silver age is more likely to be ours. I can't imagine people who really like Fet or Turgenev more than Sholokhov or Brodskiy. People respect golden age but no one feels connection to it.
>>
>>66396198
Oh, I thought you meant ussr after ww2.
Well bolsheviks were basically sjw-ISIS, so maybe it would be good if the world tried more.

But even in Russia nobody believed that it's for a long time, after February revolution everyone was like "meh, again some party tells that it is the power here now, whatever, it'll be overthrown in weeks"
>>
>>66396218
Yep
>>
>>66396310
>But even in Russia nobody believed that it's for a long time, after February revolution everyone was like "meh, again some party tells that it is the power here now, whatever, it'll be overthrown in weeks"
how do you know that?
>>
>>66396202
>After Mongols we have restored ourselves only in 16-17 centuries, while Europeans have started colonialism and capitalism by that time
That's not fucking excuse.
It's like saying "i'm 30 years old and I'm killing kittens because my mom didn't love me in childhood"
Wtf.
>>
>>66396237
>You mean vice versa
Yeah. We are our own. You know, concept of Asia is absolutely retarded. There is nothing common between China and Syria, between Iran and Vietnam. India and Korea have nothing in common. I would divide world on a few independent cultural regions, and Russia and CIS is one of them. We combine traits of many cultures and have our own unique ones.
>>66396198
>have fascism instead of communism
At least commies had some good points and did many good thing like building industry, oppressing religion, promoting science and eliminating illiteracy.
>>
>>66396341
there are a lot of diaries of people who lived there
>>
>>66396351
I imagine the fascists would have done the same only with more religion instead of less, and its state controlled.
>>
>>66396380
Fascists have a hobby of not appealing to minorities and to your surprise since you're American Russia wasn't 100% Russian
>>
>>66396346
It's not excuse, and we actually had some leaps forward to remove our retardness (Stalin, Alexander II, Peter), and after Putin we should make another one giant leap or we always would be Latin American country but it's the main reason why we are in shit.
>>
>>66396265
>no one feels connection to it
>Pushkin
You can't be fucking serious, he sounds like a bro all the time.

Also Sholokhov is fucking unreadable.
And Brodskiy is not silver age.

>It's not really our culture, it's a culture of aristocracy.
pffff
>>
>>66396380
No, they would not give a fuck about any development at all. Whites were backed by the West who wanted their capitalists to control Russian economy and resources again (in Tsar Russia our economy was owned by foreigners). We would be Stressner's Paraguay or Pinochet's Chile under their rule.
Also >>66396397 is correct, we would have constant ethnic purifications of Russians and non Russians under them and eventually we would end up like Yugoslavia.
>>
>>66396351
>Yeah. We are our own. You know, concept of Asia is absolutely retarded.
Ah, okay, got it. You mean between Europe and The Other where "here be dragons" Russia will be among "The Other". Yeah, maybe.
>We combine traits of many cultures
Like what?

It all smells like le special snowflake tbqh.
>>
>>66396478
>>66396397
That sounds like rough goings. It seems Russia has had a hard time. I'm sorry.
>>
>>66396478
> we would have constant ethnic purifications
Whites were more popular on borderlands and here were more minorities here than in central russia and no ethnic purification ever happened under whites, what are you even talking about.
>>
>>66396478
Pinochet's reforms gave way to chile's booming economy and high living standards.
>>
>>66396470
I didn't mention Pushkin. Guy is universalist, you can be from any culture and time and enjoy him. I say about other writers, who are general bulk of our golden age, among whom we have some diamonds like Pushkin, Gogol or Dostoevsky. But no one is interested in Turgenev, Tutchev etc.
>pffff
We really like only writers who were connected with real Russian people. Pushkin's nanny Arina Rodionivna, Gogol was not a high class, as well as Dostoevsky. Tolstoy was - and people more respect him than like.
>>
>>66396588
Civil wars are hard, duh.
(because you just don't make revolutions in the middle of the world war, dumbshits)

also they are talking about "what if", the most popular theory is that if whites came to power eventually Russia would be something Francoist Spain.
But the whites themselves were not fascists at all, the fascism became popular in Europe later.
>>
>>66396641
>Pushkin's nanny Arina Rodionivna
Come on, Pushkin was mostly translating and interpreting some French and other popular stories.
>with real Russian people
Oй вce, y мeня пpигopaeт.
Этo кaк кoгдa в BиM 600 пepcoнaжeй, из кoтopых 90% pyccкиe, a в coчинeнии в шкoлe тeбя дaют тeмy "Плaтoн Кapaтaeв кaк идeaл нacтoящeгo pyccкoгo чeлoвeкa"))))
Пoтoмy чтo вcякиe Pocтoвы и Бoлкoнcкиe этo ж явнo нepycь кaкaя-тo, HИHACTAЯЩИE pyccкиe, в тaнкe дaжe нe cгopят пoди.

Typгeнeв впoлнe читaбeлeн, кcтaти, хз.
Eщe жe ecть aбcoлютнo читaбeльный Лepмoнтoв, пpям для эмo-пoдpocткoв.
>>
>>66396700
>were not fascists at all
Kolchak, Ungern, Krasnov...
>>66396844
>Typгeнeв впoлнe читaбeлeн
Hy o вкycaх нe cпopят.
>Пoтoмy чтo вcякиe Pocтoвы и Бoлкoнcкиe этo ж явнo нepycь кaкaя-тo, HИHACTAЯЩИE pyccкиe, в тaнкe дaжe нe cгopят пoди.
Tpyднo coчyвcтвoвaть пoмeщикaм, пoлoвинy вpeмeни пиздящим пo фpaнцyзcки.
>>
>>66393390
You will never be white. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>66397001
>Kolchak, Ungern, Krasnov...
>I don't like them so they must be fascists
Krasnov joined them later, no? That's exactly what I said: the fascism became popular in Europe later than Russian civil war happened, and whites were not going to do something fascist in Russia.
And the whites joined them mostly because they were anti-commie.

>Tpyднo coчyвcтвoвaть пoмeщикaм, пoлoвинy вpeмeни пиздящим пo фpaнцyзcки.
Oй пиздeц.
Tы нe читaл BиM, paйт?
>>
>>66395584
So you don't know famous soviet russian composers, writers etc?
>>
>>66396844
Пpocтo тeмa coчинeния выбpaнa нeкoppeктнo, oчeвиднo жe.

Oбpaз Плaтoнa нe мoжeт быть pacкpыт в oтopвaннocти oт oбpaзa Tихoнa.

Ho в coвoкyпнocти oни и pиcyют нeкий oбщий oбpaз pyccкoгo чeлoвeкa, пoнимaeшь? To бишь 90% нaceлeния Poccии.
>>
File: 1216975199012.jpg (24KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1216975199012.jpg
24KB, 700x600px
>>66397047
I'm objetively whiter than you because I'm full german descent in both sides. But still I live in a third world shithole.

At least your people managed to move to Europe and remain there.
>>
>>66397541
Germans are disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>66397832
At least you live in Europe
>>
>>66397956
Europe is going to tear itself apart withing the next 5 years.

Fuck Europe, I'm moving to murrica.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.