[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many babies do you plan to have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

How many babies do you plan to have?
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good one
>>
>browsing this shithole
>reproducing
Pick one.
>>
Tres chicanitos orgullosos
>>
I'm about to have my first daughter, and we don't have plans of having another baby soon.
>>
Please tell me how to create baby?
>>
>>66391204
Tu es 100% indio...reproduce rapido hombre

reconquista
>>
in my sex fantasies I have sex
>>
>>66391237
I'm about to have my first daughter

>>66391238
Tu eres* 100% indio. Reproducete* rĂ¡pido* hombre.

B+
>>
I think parent-child relationships in fiction always seem incredibly comfy, but unfortunately that's just fiction. So no. Chances are that even if you're the best parent ever, your kid will still get poisoned by the cancer that is society.

Besides,
>unironically bringing more human beans into this horrible world
>>
>>66391130
3-5. I want a big famiry
>>
>>66391130
>>
4 beautiful white children
>>
>>66391130
Funny comming from a mejikano
>>
>>66391130
>plan
haha

I would hope to have at least 3 children though, so I leave the world with more whites than not
>>
I am not sure whether I am going to be capable of raising a child the proper way or not. It's pretty tricky and it requires a lot of effort, since every mistake has its price and in most cases it's extremely high. Every time you fuck up is one step towards a failed family and a ruined life.

2 at max, I guess.
>>
All ready had u sun
>>
>>66391130
>>
>>66391130

>>
>>66391130
>>
>>66391171
This tbqh famalam
>>
If you're not an antinatalist, lose my number.
>>
my idea of reproducing isn't necessarily involve passing your DNA.
Passing your ideas and knowledge so your protege carry and even someday correct them is more appealing for me.
>inb4 fedora
living efficient way of leaving your mark on this world without sacrificing your time to have fun isn't fedorable.
>>
>>66394016
Thats what I love about raising kids.
Unfortunately there's still a lot.of stigma about biological bond. We considered adopting but heard so much horrors stories we better had our own gremlins.
2girls for.the moment and when my wives career will be better estaished we are aiming at least two.mores.

Were eurocuks expat btw
>>
My gf and I say 2, but we're open to having more children, only on the premise that we live rurally.
We're against raising children in the suburbs or cities. We feel it too often corrupts people
>>
>>66394065
not necessarily adopting but, taking apprentice at her earliest age is what i'm doing right now.
i work on education field, i love discovering and nurturing talents.
i don't believe in modern public school system
>>
>>66394121
Thats an awesome job and passion.
You.must have a lot of patience.
I enjoy thoroughly bringing the best out of my girls but they are too hungry for attention all the time, its very tiring.
Worse part is that they are well behaved and educated, but obviously they can't it in a corner reading 6 hours straight. And they are still young enough that the require a lot of attention ans contact with us.
But I regret nothing, even if I long for silence or impromptu weekends with my wife, I wouldn't change it for all.the gold in the world.

Modern education systems suck in most countries. They crush creativity and focus on inept skills and deletion of knowledge's only because they are easily quantifiable.
>>
Refugee here

>>
>>66394369
well if you make them reading something they don't actually like, it makes no surprise they can't hold of it for hours straight.
that is literally the reason i'm not interested in raising my own kids and instead looking for some kids who shared the same interest, they're easier to teach and you actually have the experience to teach them about it.
and then you could relieve yourself messing with girls or anyone you like without worrying about your commitment because you wont waste your time forcing a kid to do something they didn't like
>>
>>66391130
My wife already got 5 beautiful mullato babies
>>
>>66391130
Atleast I can count on my sister to get knocked up with a bastard
>>
File: zt.jpg (71KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
zt.jpg
71KB, 960x960px
>>66391130
my gf wants at least 3 boys
>>
>>66391130

My wife is about to have her first son in a month so I'm pretty excited about that
>>
We are the world

We are the chirdren
>>
>>66396359
>Japan
>having children
>>
>>66391130
0 tb h
>>
>>66396190
please don't. we don't need any more ugly people.
>>
>>
>>66396676
the eggs? or the hatched larvae?
>>
As many as I can afford which is probably none.

>that feel when
>>
>>66391130
14 the same number as my brothers and sisters desu
>>
2 to 3, depending on how much money we will have and how many children my gf want.
>>
4 or 5
>>
File: 1476446873840.jpg (576KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476446873840.jpg
576KB, 1920x1080px
If it's possible in the future to breed with 2D anime girls then 3. But 0 if that's not possible.
>>
I want to have 2 wives, 3 kids with each so it would be 6
>>
none
>>
>>66397774
Fag
>>
>>66397853
>Wanting to spend 200k+ on a kid who will just be a pain in your ass for 18+ years.
nah
>>
>>66391130

3-4 I don't want to contribute to sandniggers becoming the majority here.
>>

children are awful
>>
>>66391130
>plan

None

>hope

Three, 2 boys and 1 girl
>>
File: 4234.jpg (53KB, 612x364px) Image search: [Google]
4234.jpg
53KB, 612x364px
>>
>>66391130
Not even one tbqh senpai
>>
2 or 3
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 639x595px
>tfw you have to get martied to have a child
i dont want a bitching female with me every day, i just want a son. A kin.
>>
>>66391130
>2016
>kids

enjoy your genderfluid kid
>>
>>66391130
triple digits.
>>
>>66391203
Y los tres serian puras maricas
>>
2 if i stay middle class
4-5 when i reach millionaire and up status
>>
Until boy+girl OR limit of 4
>>
>>66400480
This. I don't understand why people immediately link the idea of having kids with marriage. It is delusional to believe that one is going to stay with the same woman all his life, times when this was the case it was out of sheer need. I don't think any man will be happy if he forces himself to do so.

All that bullshit is nothing but societal programming.
>>
>planning how many children you will have
>>
>>66391130
I personally am fine with 2-10 children. First I have to see where my STEM memed degree will take me if I don't fuck up. Would rather raise them European than a Burger.
>>
~1000

Everyone in the world should have the blood of khan.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.