[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mongrels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: always welcome.jpg (47KB, 480x610px) Image search: [Google]
always welcome.jpg
47KB, 480x610px
You shall post in this thread, only if you are a mongrel.
Come on in brothers without country, may we wander for all eternity in the limbo.
>>
>>66378409
"You can't be pure Mexican, that's like being pure Mongrel"
This quote has always stuck by me...It is sad but true. We are a Mongrel Continent.
>>
>>66378529
and i'm from a mongrel country.
I mean, some of the people aren't mongrels but for me... things turned out that i should be one of the cursed.
>>
>>66378576
The self-hated is just lame. Do you even know the history of the country?
>>
File: IMG_20161020_232139.jpg (2MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_232139.jpg
2MB, 4608x3456px
I bet you can't guess which mix i am
>>
>>66380575
Yes, but it doesn't take the fact that i'm not a native to Europe and it's culture

>>66380718
Something like Black sea + Mongol?
>>
>>66380807
Wtf? The genetic base in Portugal is completely european, older than celtics. In my faculty I just see european people that look like it. Stop being lame
>>
>>66381361
>What are moors
>What are jews
>What are phoenicians
>>
>>66381405
kek you can find genetic traces special in some meme zones but you find mongols in scandinavians, north african in france, italy etc. The genetic trace in Portugal is european
>>
>>66381554
well, i could pass as an arab or israeli and i don't live in a meme zone so...
>>
>>66381735
I couldn't and most people I know couldn't either. I'm very pale but it's not the skin colour that counts only. Go to the outskirts of Porto and it looks more british than portuguese
>>
>>66382138
That's because of the tourists.
I'm pretty pale too but i tan nicely in summer if i go to the beach.
Also, as you say it isn't just the skin colour. My nose is very oriental for example as well as my face is very thin and long
>>
>>66382307
I'm talking of natives. I'm pale and I don't tan easily and had freckles as a kid so it's probably the reason. But don't understand the moor meme, in my family no one look like a moor and in my group of friends either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.