[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the Danes feel about their portrayal in South Park?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: south park.jpg (335KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
south park.jpg
335KB, 1920x1200px
How do the Danes feel about their portrayal in South Park?
>>
Is there a new season? Also Canadians of europe
>>
>south park

shit's still going on?
>>
>>66377451
>>66377454
they're 5 episodes into the 20th season
>>
i mean its fine, too bad the language is not remotely close to the real one.
>>
File: bedrager.png (460KB, 683x385px) Image search: [Google]
bedrager.png
460KB, 683x385px
We love the attention, except they make us look like the Dutch.

Also, this guy's last name means deceiver/imposter
>>
>>66378024
I always forget where Denmark is.

You should just join German motherland
>>
>>66377451
>>66378072
You're both thinking of Austria.
>>
>>66377451
Jep. Denmark is Germanys hat.
>>
>>66377451
>>66378147
South Park got it wrong. Sweden is the Canada of Europe tbqh.
>>
>>66378072
The """German""" """nation""" is a meme invented by Bismarck, whereas Denmark predates history.
>>
I met a Dane just the other day, they look more like Vikings.
>>
>>66378189
You are still our hat, hat.
>>
>>66378125
How? Austrians are smug arrogant fucks. Austria was center of European history and largest kingdom. Canadians are supposed to be nice and they are colony pretending to not be America 2
>>
>>66377386
What exactly did south park mean by this? Did denmark do something recently that they're mocking?
>>
>>66378306
There have been a lot of articles about Denmark in the big media in America the past year

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/06/world/europe/denmark-migrants-refugees-racism.html?_r=0
>>
>"HAHA DUDE MALE RAPE IS SO FUNNY"
No
>>
>>66378355
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/06/world/europe/denmark-migrants-refugees-racism.html?_r=0
Based Denmark, you're waking up at least. Just don't forget to kick out our bydlo.
>>
>>66378355
An article about yuro immigration? That's nothing compared to the reporting on our cuckoldry.
>>
Denmark is one of those countries for Americans that they know exists but is not germany or france
>>
>>66378396
male rape isn't even possible
>>
>>66378496
>male rape isn't even possible
That's why, you're a fucking leaf of Europe
>>
>>66378300
There is no "Austrian ethnicity" they're literally Germans. After WW1 they've been the European Canada by all measurements.
>>
>>66378493
>An American knows one fact about Denmark
>Lego
An American knows two facts about Denmark
>not likely
>>
Denmark is the Slovakia of Germany.
>>
File: nedermark.png (103KB, 788x2990px) Image search: [Google]
nedermark.png
103KB, 788x2990px
>>66378024
is he by any means supposed to look like a famous dane?

>>66378280
don't bully our friend
>>
>>66378780
There is fuckton of such countries. Belgium,Switzerland,Bosnia,Ukraine,Belarus.

Ethnicity is also pretty fucking stupid terminology since there are only like 5 ethnicities in whole Europe and 20+ countries, Scandis are literally arr same same for lot of slavs
>>
>>66379120
Not that I know of.

But I don't understand why we're even in the show. What the fuck do we have to do with trolls?
>>
>>66379528
You talk like them.
>>
>>66379708
Okay, I laughed
>>
>>66379528
Trolls are from scandi folklore and you're the most unknown and therefore mysterious country of them all.
Or they want to tie in references to the bothers Grimm and the best they can do is use proxy germans.
>>
>>66377386
I hate how they forgot that Danes are the Canadians of Europe
>>
I heard Lego is bankrolling ISIS.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.