[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all those europeans crying because they live in Europe and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: photo-2.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>all those europeans crying because they live in Europe and hate their countries

You bastards don't appreciate the privilege of being born in Mother Europe, close to home and not in a faraway degenerate land like the New World.
>>
File: IMG_20160905_004554.jpg (204KB, 894x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160905_004554.jpg
204KB, 894x960px
>>66375588
guess my ethnicity
>>
>>66375718
you are Greek
>>
>>66375718
something with 10cm thick levels of makeup.
>>
>>66375588
You are Europe too.
Argentina is Europe.
>>
>>66375820
Argentina ist kackenland
>>
File: IMG_1835.jpg (90KB, 700x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1835.jpg
90KB, 700x387px
>>66375588
We're being heavily bombarded with media that degrades us and tells us to hate ourselves. All whilst politicians import thousands of people who despise us our way of life and spit at us in the street.
Not as easy living here as you think.
>>
>>66375943
People said there is no Europe southern of Italy.
And there is Malta.
There is the proof.
Argentina is Europe. You are European.
>>
>>66375995
Never said about easiness. My life is very easy here and I know despite the memes it may be 'better' than, say, Calabria or some unnamed balkanite town. Brazil ans Chile have an infinitely better life quality if that's the case. I dislike this country's spirit so to say. Is heavily artificial, no tradition, and corrupt and arrogant from the clouds in the sky to the ants under the earth.

Also it's going to be 90% brown in two generations and people don't even care.
>>
>>66375588
I don't get why some people seems to like Europe so much especially those seeing it from the outside.

The whole of Europe and specially Spain are trash, in terms of healthcare (I'm forced to pay for a service that is saturated because all the gypsies and shit are getting it for free), career opportunities (no innovation here, "good enough" sums up our work culture), pay (because of the former and taxes that take over half our salary), work conditions (americans seem to think we have it good, but they work 9 to 5 and here in a lot of places its 9 to fucking 6, a "small" detail that makes work days even more miserable).

For some reason the government gives us a breakdown of what taxes are spent on when we pay them, I took a look because to be honest I was curious about the bullshit they do with my taxes, turns out that while there's spending thats more or less worth it like public transport, infrastructure and healthcare, literally over half is spent on giving some people a salary for nothing
>>
>>66376751
>>66376751
Not to mention the unemployment in Spain, doesn't affect me as I'm a software developer but a friend doing a masters was doing excel sheets in an internship, thats how much engineering degrees matter here.
>>
>>66376751
this
>>
>>66375588
Let's go to Asia. I want a chinky wife who cooks me baozi.

>>66376751
Replace gypsies with bolivians and the entire thing you wrote is Argentina.
>>
>>66376887
A few years ago an argentinian told me that in there not only is college free but the government pays for a rented flat and a small salary while you're studying, so a lot of people starts getting a degree just to go "de putas". Is it true?
>>
>>66376962
Not true. Well, is exaggerated.

Only state universities are free but some are in very, very bad condition due to corruption. The deans steal LOT of the money. They are also infested with shitskins from other countries. Elementary and secondary schools are also infested with bolivians, and so are public hospitals.

About the flat and salary is a full blown lie. The only thing I can thing is some gibsmedat Kristina created to get youth's votes by giving welfare to students 20-24. AFAIK is no longer working. It was in her last years.

If he meant it danish style, he's a full blown liar. Nobody pays you for studying here and even less give you housing.
>>
>>66375588
posteador de ranas mogolico
>>
But Argentina is European
>>
>>66375718
ハーフ
>>
>>66376694
Can you be more specific? What is wrong with Argentina? How is it worse than Brazil? At least you won't get shot.
>>
Im gonna kys myself you can come live in my house but its only eastern europe
>>
File: Ellen Hoog Eva de Goede-0153.jpg (87KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ellen Hoog Eva de Goede-0153.jpg
87KB, 1600x900px
>>66375588
Not me, senpai
I love being Dutch
>>
>>66377898
Not the same anon but you do get shot here, actually.

At least you have eternal summer im huelandia.
>>
>>66375718
Neger
>>
>>66375718
That's not you sadly.

Cause that girl is pretty qt
>>
>>66375738
impossible, she looks asian
>>
>>66375588
Not all of Europe is top tier dude. Calm down.
>>
>wanting to be kraut
Go back to your "fatherland" be an arrogant asshole about insignificant "tradition", your holding this continent back
>>
>>66375718
japan
>>
>>66375588
Dubs of truth
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.