[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (6KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
6KB, 1280x768px
What is their end game?
>>
File: 1438636341498.png (702KB, 800x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1438636341498.png
702KB, 800x1399px
>>66355022
Same as it's always been

Destruction of Yurop
>>
If you don't let us rule over you, you are all going down with us.
>>
>>66356072
This
>>
>>66356072
Haa fuk y
>>
>>66355022
germany is awesome,
so fuck you, burger
>>
>>66356072
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1472325664210.jpg (6KB, 126x157px) Image search: [Google]
1472325664210.jpg
6KB, 126x157px
>>66355068
The difficulty in understanding the German is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but a Nazi, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a German than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them.

>>66355022
>>66356072
Germany KNOWS what it wants. WORLD DOMINATION. And it is laying its plans accordingly. We, on the other hand, and England and France to a lesser extent, don't know what we want. We get less than nothing as a result. If we have to fight them, now is the time. From now on, we will get weaker and they will get stronger. Let's keep out boots polished, bayonets sharpened, and present a picture of force and strength to the Germans. This is the only language that they understand and respect. If we fail to do this, then I would like to say that we have had a victory over the Germans, and have disarmed them, but we have lost the war.
>>
We are the good guys in the world
>>
making money
the germans became the jews
who would have thought
>>
File: georgesoros.jpg (87KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
georgesoros.jpg
87KB, 1200x900px
>>66355022
All I see ITT is

>le ebil German

But it's not even true, because Germans are not in control of their politics, or economy for that matter - look at who owns the big German companies. Right now, Germany has the worst population pyramid in the history of mankind (literally an inverted triangle if you subtract the 17 million people with migration backgrounds). Without fixing this, the German economy would crash 100% in 20 years. HOWEVER, the immigration does follow George Soros' plan 1:1:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/19/this-is-europes-last-chance-to-fix-its-refugee-policy-george-soros/

There is no money in just destroying things. What exactly the plan is, is anyone's guess. It's 4D chess, really.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.