[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Jews eat this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Why can't Jews eat this?
>>
cause we prefer chicken
>>
ew
>>
>>66350383
Chicken and cheese is still treyf boychik
>>
Moses was against sharting
>>
porque é ruim kkkkkk slk
>>
>>66350474
Fascinating.
>>
>>66350364

abrahamic death cults and their dietary restrictions
>>
Milk on red meat

t. jew
>>
>>66350364
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_and_meat_in_Jewish_law#cite_note-1

tl;dr
"You shall not boil a kid (goat) in its mother’s milk" Exodus 23:19
*Activate Jewish religious logic*
>Ohhh so never eat dairy and meet together!
nope...
>Ohhh also we should wait 6 hours between eating each so they will not be in the stomach together!
no.
>Ohhh really what we need is to have two sets of silverware and sinks one for meat and one for diary and if a mistake is made we should bury the contaminated silverware in the garden!
i give up..

baka
>>
>>66350364
because they aren't stupid
>>
File: NgrbJ.jpg (34KB, 397x292px) Image search: [Google]
NgrbJ.jpg
34KB, 397x292px
>>66353729
It's not like Jews don't lawyerball God at every turn anyway...
>here's a telephone you can use on the Sabbath
>you're not actually dialing, you're preventing the phone from not dialing so it's okay
>>
>>66353729
What happened to being able to eat dairy before meat as long as you rinse your mouth in between and switch up the plates and silverware? Does no one do that anymore?
>>
>>66353892
And for some reason today most believe it's ok to eat meat after dairy but not vise versa...
>>
>>66353784
Be fair, they had some eugenics help a few decades back to clear out the slower ones.
>>
>>66353729
>"You shall not boil a kid (goat) in its mother’s milk" Exodus 23:19

if you put it this way it kinda does sound a bit disgusting
>>
>>66350364

They cant eat cheeseburgers? Since when. I know Jewish people and they definitely eat cheeseburgers
>>
>>66350364
That particular cheeseburger appears to have bacon on it.
>>
>they didnt name a chicken egg rice bowl literally "mom-and-daughter" bowl
>>
>>66354213
the jews fear the samurai
>>
Fuck me, say what you will about American food but bacon cheeseburguers are fucking awesome, add the taboo charm to that and if I was Jewish I'd be fucking sneaking I'd be fucking faking a hobby so I could sneak into a Carl's junior every now and then without raising suspicions.
>>
>>66354327
wouldn't you prefer jalapenos and a fried egg on it instead?
>>
>>66354363
Why not both?
>>
>>66354420
pretty sure 90% of your fast food was born from that question
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.