[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any black people here is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: black-kids-bills.jpg (47KB, 620x625px) Image search: [Google]
black-kids-bills.jpg
47KB, 620x625px
any black people here

is this true?
>>
A good friend of mine is Black.

He was told when he was 18 he had to pay rent, or get out. We live in NYC, $15 an hour isn't even enough to live off of.

So he went and joined the Army.
>>
>>66350319
>>66350401
Why would this be unreasonable?

If you don't pay for it then someone else has to. - In this case your parents.
>>
>>66350319
Stupid, a lot of parents kick their kids out at 18. I wouldn't say most of them, bu not enough to say it never happens with other races.
>>
This happens yes. Luckily my parents are Nigerian with good incomes so they're not like American Blacks.
>>
>>66350319
What the fuck is this? White Americans have a car, a full time job, and are living alone at 18 if the memes are correct
>>
>>66350455
Depends on the scenario. If your kid is just a bum, sure.

But if you're kid is going to school, has a job, but can't make on his own in the current scenario why would you kick them out? You're just doing more harm than good.
>>
>>66350455
Black people don't own shit because they force their kids to get minimum wage jobs to pay rent, instead of their kids focusing on going to university and getting their life together

Black people inherit nothing from their parents because of how they see kids as sources of income, just like in 3rd world countries

That's why they have like 7 kids
>>
File: Che0qHnUgAAy63J.jpg (33KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
Che0qHnUgAAy63J.jpg
33KB, 600x552px
>>66350497
>White Americans have a car, a full time job, and are living alone at 18

Y...yeah, I sure do and am

H-h-have been for eight years, ha ha, g-g-get on my level non-Americans
>>
>>66350497
On what? Minimum wage job? Hahaha
>>
>>66350455
It's not unreasonable, but about 75% of the guys I knew studying to become doctors that didn't drop out were being supported by their parents.
>>
>>66350598
It is if you're child can't support themselves on a full minimum wage job. How the fuck is that helping people?

Where in the USA you can actually live off minimum wage
>>
File: IMG_8077.gif (12KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8077.gif
12KB, 450x400px
My parents have never asked me to pay a single bill in my 21 years of life

Is this the superiority of the Muslim nuclear family?
>>
File: Reksio comfy.jpg (28KB, 433x355px) Image search: [Google]
Reksio comfy.jpg
28KB, 433x355px
>>66350319
>tfw 24 and still living with parents
f a m i l y
v a l u e s
>>
>>66350598

>Browsing some forum for college a few years back
>Some guy is asking if he should take out like an extra $15k loan to get his own apartment, or live with parents
>People tell him to take the loan
>They say, "Debt is just a part of life, what is an extra $15k?"

laughingjews.webm
>>
File: Reksio smug.jpg (124KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
Reksio smug.jpg
124KB, 600x410px
>>66350867
>tfw free university
>>
If my parents didn't let me live at home I'd just be working some wage slave minimum wage job for the rest of my life. Infact, even on minimum wage I probably couldn't even afford the cheapest studio apartment.
>>
Don't know any black people for which this is true but my friend (who is white) had parents that did this. Although they thought it was because he was a pothead.
>>
>>66350319
I have loads of friends that pay rent to their parents, only when they're working full time as an adult though. Paying rent when you're a teenager slaving at MickyDee's is extreme-poverty tier.
>>
>>66350319
Yes, that's why I moved out immediately after graduating HS
>>
I moved out but my parents pay my rent
>>
>>66350319
>be black
>name yourself israel
WE
>>
>>66351930
Then why the fuck do you move out, you worthless waste of money?
>>
File: 1469693627625.jpg (8KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469693627625.jpg
8KB, 183x200px
>>66351930
>>
Other races don't stay with their parents as long as blacks, nor do they cause strife with them as much. They often work shitty minimum wage jobs or are unemployed and don't bother getting a valuable degree or picking up a trade or skill, or apply better more formal jobs (or sticking to them). When they're NEETs, they aren't like other races where NEETs are often timid, anti-social, and sometimes mentally ill who just stay at home all day; but quite the opposite. They party a lot, get into petty crimes, and sometimes even steal from their parents--some even tolerate it, just because of their black Churchish delusions of them changing their life around.
>>
>>66350319
>Ask Ahmed
Ahmed here, total BS.
Supported family since I was 18 till I'm 21. Going to move out when I'm 22.
>>
File: 1459838404940.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459838404940.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>66351930
>>
>>66352290
das raciss
>>
I got kicked out of the house because my dad felt shame he couldn't brag about his children to other people like he wished he could. He says to me, you either work or you study to live here rent free so I picked studying but he didn't like it I guess. He's some sort of faggot so we got into a physical fight. Had to land a couple on that clown to let him know he can't be bullying people.

Can't wait to finish my engineering degree tbqhwy. Tired of being broke.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 617x617px
> let your son live with you rent free until he's 30
> he puts you a retirement home where the orderlies beat you as soon as possible
>>
File: 1474816934307.jpg (34KB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
1474816934307.jpg
34KB, 480x383px
>>66350319
Many black people in America live in poverty and therefore paycheck to paycheck.Utilities, rent, food, and gas eat up the majority of their income. Any thing to increase the household wealth is something that is prioritized highly. Another factor is the culture of the ilder generation, they grew up in even worst times and it was common for them to work as children to help bring in money for the family. Therefore, they see family members not contributing as an affront not only to the current members but also as a desrespect for the whole of the family's advertorial struggle.
>>
File: 1474804730444.jpg (36KB, 386x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474804730444.jpg
36KB, 386x379px
>>66350524
This is wrong in so many levels.
Firstly, the statement that "Black people don't own shit because they force their kids to get minimum wage jobs to pay rent" is demonstrably false. Plz see >>66352739 for reasons why black Americans have more than a two person income household. Seccondly, to say that "instead of their kids focusing on going to university and getting their life together" shows not your complete lack of understanding for the strugles of those living in poverty, but also how education works in this country. In America public schools are funded by property tax this means that based on the area in which you live and how much that area makes money will be distributed to the school based on it. The consequence of this poor neighborhoods have poorly funded schools and more affluent neighborhoods have better Public Schools. Since the majority of black people live in poor communities they're educated and correspondence schools with resources that are subpar, this means that not only are their grades but their sats are also lower drastically reducing their likelihood of getting into a good college. Even if the child was to get into a good college they still have to pay for it and still after factoring in government financing the burden left on the individual who comes from a low-income household can be staggering. It is for this reason that going to college is seen as a huge investment in poor comunities and one that might not always pay out due various post-college economic factors. It should also be noted that while at college a child cannot make money for the family in fact they cost the family money for a period of 4 years. It becomes blatantly obvious that the majority of black families cannot afford this risk and instead opted to go directly into the workforce in order to earn money.
>>
>>66353189
Lastly, the reason that "Black people inherit nothing from their parents" is not "because of how they see kids as sources of income, just like in 3rd world countries", but do the socio-economic and cultural factors that make their lives more subsistence based than those with affluence.
>>
File: 1475899366103.gif (367KB, 213x119px) Image search: [Google]
1475899366103.gif
367KB, 213x119px
>>66350319
well, somebody has to work somehow.
>>
>>66350497
bullshit unless they're trust fund recipients
>>
>>66353202
That's not what subsistence means, nor are blacks more independent. The government fills that roll not the parents. College is expensive plain and simple, and black grades on average are lower

College is expensive for everyone, blacks do not live off the grid, the government gives them a lot of money. Same use it well, others not. The problem is the cost of education for everyone

Blaming their grades and scores on the school is quite dumb, the problem is the culture around not caring about school. If its the schools fault, how come black women score so well and become so highly educated?
>>
Parents here are actually legally required to pay for your expenses until you finish your education and get a job.
>>
>>66353882
Oh boi, here we go. Please explain what you are referring to and why because I do not want to misinterpret what you are saying, however I will attempt to address what I can. That is what subsistence means. I did not say that they have a completely subsistence based life I stated that theirs is closer to it than that of those with wealth. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "blacks more independent" I don't know when I ever reference the individual independence black people. I assume that the statement about the government for filling the role of the parents comes from ignorance as black children are not raised by the state nor are the expenses of children fully covered by the state in what I can only assume you're referring to as food stamps. I do not remember saying that the price of college was different for black people nor that they live "off the grid" my statement was to show that because black people are disproportionately impoverished they are also disproportionately affected by the high cost of college. I do not understand why you dismiss the quality of the education received in public schools as a factor in getting into a good college and the performance once in college as it is blatantly obvious that schools in the Northeast of America are known for being well funded and turning out better educate students while those in the south with poor funding are unable to meet many education requirements. The disparity in education can clearly be seen when looking at the age of the equipment and books in the schools well funded schools have newer textbooks and better technology resources well poor schools still have books with misinformation and poor explanations.
>>
>>66353882
>>66354355
The reason for the disparity in education between black men and black women is their role in culture and Economic Opportunity. It is far more likely that a black man will be out earning income than a black woman therefore that time can be reinvested into in education which can then be translated into income down the road. Note that the figures for the education of black women are still astoundingly low.
>>
>>66354471
There is a cultural dynamic to the issue though they cannot be dismissed in the undervaluing of Education by many in the black community however that undervaluing comes from the fact that education does not have the same payoff for those in the black community as other avenues of income.
>>
>back when I was a kid and I asked for some pocket money after doing my chores, mom would tell that that's how they do it in capitalist countries, and then kids get thrown out when they're 18
>it's actually only niggers who do that
CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
>>
>>66354537
So your mother tried to turn you into a commie?
>>
japanese do this tho

its so natural to pay a legit amount of money to our parents if you still live in parents house after getting a job
>>
Well yeah? I have two older brothers that used to live in the house (say 17 and 26) and they were both working and considered themselves men. Why shouldn't they pay for they utilities that they also use, especially when our family isn't well off? Should my mom have to pay for evetything? One brother got the water bill, and the other got the gas bill, while my mom took care of the rest. Also it helps build good credit or something
>>
Why are they obsessed with the name Becky? There are way more stereotypical white girls names.
>>
>>66353189
Washington d.c. pretty much debunks the idea that more money = better schools. Also FAFSA is income based so there isn't any excuse why blacks can't go to college
>>
>>66354816
>Oh my God, Becky, look at her butt!
>>
>>66352042
>>66352048
>>66352383
>t. MOOOOOOOM WHERE ARE MY TENDIES???
>>
>>66354844
This is true for some exclusive private schools with gigantic endowments, but not all schools can afford to meet all the students' needs. There's also a culture block, ghetto blacks largely don't value education.
>>
>>66350913
"free"
>>
>>66350319
Nobody told black people this. They just do it because they will instinctively fuck anybody over to benefit themselves, even their children.
>>
File: 1475047815912.png (28KB, 499x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475047815912.png
28KB, 499x322px
>>66354844
No it doesnt, Hilton Washington DC is the allocation of funding to certain scools. The DC area is especially dance with schools and although there are many wealthy people in the area the property tax is not allocated to inner city schools. So while it is true that there is more money in the DC area the amount of schools present and the density of those schools makes it so that they are proportionally underfunded. I really do not understand how else to explain it to you, FAFSA does not cover 100% of your tuition not to mention living expenses insurance and health care. And the "excuse" that many blacks have is valid in that they can not afford it due to the after mention factors and the fact that it would be a drain on their family. There are indeed cultural aspects and aspects of the individual's life that could help alleviate some of these things, but the predominant issue remains that many black people are disenfranchised by socioeconomic factors that keeps them in a cycle of poverty just like members of any other race that are impoverished.
>>
>>66355032
Polish education system is pretty great for it's size.
>>
>>66352042
Moooom I told you, don't come to my room without knocking!
>>
>>66351930
Same
>>
>tfw parents dont make me pay rent and it makes me not want to move out
im 22.
>>
I live with my parents and never had a job yet. I got a car and my parents own a homestay that I will maybe inherit later. The problem here is should I still search for a job or just laze around.
>>
>>66355158
A friend of mine that I went to community college with after high school had divorced parents that made shit money. His grants were so high that they covered all his tuition and books and still had some left over so he bought a new PlayStation. It's not that hard to go to college.
>>
>>66350319
I paid rent to my parents back when I was still living at my parents. Moved out at 22.
>>
I think it's normal to aks your freeloader son or daughter to help financially if they aren't doing studies that's it.
>>
>>66350319
I've known more than one white family that did this to their kids. Ain't just blacks.
>>
>>66350319
What? Id say probably atleast 1/5th of people when i went to school paid their parents some to live in their house. And a fair few other would just pay utilities. The remainder would either work on weekends for parents businesses, do extra chores etc. The minority few would do nothing to pay to live at home. (Regional QLD)

Since when was this a black thing?
>>
Why people in 1st world countries do not help their parents?
They are don't even respekt them.
Do you give up your seat for elders in bus/train/subway? Do you stand up when they are enter the room?
And also I heard that you just send them in nursing homes and visit them 2-3 times in a year.
>>
>>66356939
Good parents are respected. Subhumans that just shat out children without properly taking care of them aren't.

Shitting out children is easy, and it is nothing to be respected about.

Providing and properly raising children is respectable.
>>
Blacks are weird senpaitachi

African parents would literally provide for their neet son without any sort of complaint, if there are any complaints that'd be a minor get a job remark, maybe cause for every neet son African parents got three to four sons to make up for him

#BLESSAFRICANPARENTS
>>
>>66352739
lmao
>>
>>66353189

> Even if the child was to get into a good college they still have to pay for it and still after factoring in government financing the burden left on the individual who comes from a low-income household can be staggering

except every black kid who but verges on basic academic competence will get a free ride somewhere
>>
>moving out of home at 18
>taking on $100k student debt
>renting
>no universal healthcare

Yeah, fucking good luck
>>
File: 1441785659853.jpg (45KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1441785659853.jpg
45KB, 363x364px
>hey dad maybe i should pay rent
>"you don't even have money"
>oh yeah
>>
>>66350319
This happened to a friend of mine, as soon as he turned 18 he was forced to pay rent to keep living with his mom and stepdad.

Then again, his mom got pregnant as a teenager and he never knew his dad.
>>
>>66352042
so I can fuck girls without mummy and daddy hearing
>>
>tfw moved out of parents' home at 28 with my wife
There is literally nothing wrong with having a healthy family relationship.
>>
>>66350667
Welcome to the club Ahmed. There's cookies and lemonade on the little table over there help yourself.
>>
>>66357546
Me in a nutshell
>>
>>66357546
>hey dad maybe i should pay rent
>you don't need to, better save the money for your own home
I have the best dad in the world
>>
>>66352367
Another one here.
My parents never asked me to pay any rents or bills I did have a part time job till recently though but thats expected of everyone in this country after they turn 16.
>>
>Israel

gee they dont even try to hide it
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.