[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they as rude in real life as they are on /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Usa-flag.gif (36KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
Usa-flag.gif
36KB, 1181x788px
Are they as rude in real life as they are on /int/?
>>
>>66339546
Yes
>>
>>66339546

Yes, they are
>>
Yah...
>>
>>66339546
When I was in the US everyone acted way too friendly. It was obviously that they really didn't care about you and that they act this way because it is a norm in their society. Fake friendliness is just dishonest and disgusting.
>>
>>66339546
>pole seriously being worried
:3
>>
>>66339546
Yes. Until you get to the midwest and the south where you get>>66339955
>>
>>66339546
Only if you come here.
We're typically polite when we leave our hemisphere.
>>
>>66340055
Also >>66340014
We're really polite in the Midwest, but it isn't always a fake friendliness. I never understand why Europeans see it as some horrible afront to be outwardly nice despite not wanting to be.
>>
>>66339546
Absolutely.

>and these people say we can't handle banter
>>
I'm not
>>
not all americans are fat and stupid.
>>
>>66340145
You don't have to lie here
>>
>>66340125
It's just dishonest. Like lying straight to someone.
>>
>>66340258
i use the internet to be mean but irl I'm laid back
>>
I'm too shy and have too much social anxiety to be rude

But generally yes
>>
>>66340293
If someone is having a bad day would you rather them tell you to fuck off? Because that would be completely uncalled for here.
>>
>>66339546
This >>66339955
It just creepy and trying hard.
>>
>>66340293
Yeah, instead we should all just act autistic around one another. Thanks, Deutschland.
>>
>>66340431
That's what euros do. Strangers literally hate each other, customer service extremely rude, pushy grim looking people, cutting lines, etc etc. But once they befriend you they will be really nice to you.
>>
>>66340236
but most of them are fat in fact. i doubted the "americans are stupid" popular belief but im now sure nearly half of them are genuinely stupid. its surprised me that they still can go along with trump the pedo pervert.
>>
>>66339546
Yes, fuck you Poland and everyone else in this shitty thread
>>
>>66339955

that's only the whites
>>
>>66340906
your gibberish is really hard to read btw. are you aware that 4chan is 18+?
>>
>>66341071
It's perfectly legible you dumb cunt
>>
>>66339546
Southerners are nice, especially Texans. The rest are scum.
>>
In real life Americans are genuinely the nicest people I've ever met.
Don't listen to sour yuropoors who believe nice people are fake. Sorry they live in failed continent where nobody has empathy with each other, no different than chinks.
>>
>>66340431
Just some kind of neutral behavior, I guess?

Is there nothing in between going all
>"howdy, partner! nice weather today, isn't it? God I fucking hate what I'm doing right now and it's fucking obvious, but I'm gonna continue to bring up irrelevant shit and smile from ear to ear, because my society didn't teach me how to handle someone siting silently beside me for five minutes."

and
>"FUCK OFF REEEEEEEE!!!!"

?
>>
>>66341338
I disagree.

But you probably didn't meet people from LA, or the spics and niggers here. You'd quickly change your mind.
>>
>>66339546
stupid little polish piece of shit I hate you so much

>>66339560
fat stupid idiot

>>66339812
hideous anglonigger kys

>>66339955
stupid idiot kraut can't wait until your barbaric little race goes extinct

>>66339992
Fucking stupid little idiot weeb gook retard shit 2 nukes weren't enough I hate you

>>66340014
kys leafamerican everybody hates you

>>66340236
stupid idiot fucking retarded idiot fingolian retarded fat retard

>>66340258
kys spanish bastardo moorish rape baby idiot

>>66341338
never post again you little insignificant turd shit nobody

>>66341698
fucking retarded idiot slovak piece of shit nothing retard
>>
>>66339955
Or it is actually genuine and Germans are just major autists, have you considered that maybe?
>>
>>66341260

Two bit dimwit Timbit. Hang yourself.
>>
its just banter, m80

>>66339812
shut up, Nigel
>>
ENJOYING THOSE REFUGEES EUROKEKS HAHAHA. MAYBE WE SHOULD BOMB POOLAND OR TURKEY OR NIGERIA NEXT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE SUBHUMAN DICK
>>
>>66339546
Yes, fuck off we're full
>>
>>66339546
yes
>>
>>66339546
Honestly a lot of yanks around here seem decent. What worries me is how many dickhead Canucks there are making shit threads and screaming /pol/ garbage.
>>
no they are too friendly, they are creepy.
>>
>>66341805
I've only met white Americans.
Shitskins are awful everywhere so they don't count.
>>
>yuropoors are offended and repulsed by us being outgoing and friendly to them

cannot make this up
>>
>>66339546
Not really, most are rather polite in public tbqh
>>
Feels pretty genuine to me. Nobody in america is constantly holding you at gunpoint to be nice.

>inb4 shooting jokes
>>
>>66341698
How the hell do Euros make friends if they don't know how to make small talk?
>>
>>66341698
Well it's not hard to sit in silence. It's just nice to start a conversation with a stranger, meet someone new. I like being nice to people I meet. I'd rather make a positive impact on someone's day than be a shitter. Don't get me wrong, if they clearly don't want to talk I'll be quiet.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.