[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: _20161019_175155.jpg (156KB, 1257x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_20161019_175155.jpg
156KB, 1257x1080px
>mfw the guy that impeached dilma is now under arrest for corruption
>>
You've got to be kidding me

Brazil is fucked up
>>
>>66338313
over half the government is corrupt
>>
>>66338313
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37709537
>>
>>66338263
>>66338436
Miss me yet?
>>
>>66338400
>half
they needed 2/3 of the congress and senate to impeach her
>>
>>66338263

And Lula is the next
>>
>>66338574
will he?
>>
>>66338263
But Dilma was impeached by 367 congressmen and 61 senators.
>>
>>66338313
>t. hasn't been paying attention to the leaks for the past couple of weeks
The US is banana republic tier
>>
>>66338654
which wouldnt have voted it if Cunha didnt stop the Congress solely to pass the impeachment
>>
>>66338604

The left in Brazil is dying fast
>>
>>66338494
2bh... yes :(
>>
>>66338709
If Dilma was minimally competent politically or economically it wouldn't pass either, but we don't say she impeached herself because of that.
>>
>>66338494
I miss Lula. It was fun back then.
>>
>>66338750
yes you can truly see it
http://istoe.com.br/lula-lidera-em-todos-os-cenrios-de-1-turno-para-2018-diz-pesquisa-cntmda/
>>
>>66338806
>>66338817

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PT LOSES ALL ELECTIONS TO MAYORS IN FUCKING NORTHEAST
>>
I like how they had to vote 3 times with over 500 different people and somehow he did it all by himself
>>
>>66338890
yes Lula is still considered the best president in history and the most popular democratically elected president on history of mankind kek
>>
>>66338817

Look at the source, my sides.
>>
>>66338983
plus literal millions of people on the streets demanding it
>>
>>66338984

>Lula is still considered the best president in history

Only in your public university aka sociology course
>>
The other day people laughed at me because I said Brazil was in political chaos.
>>
>>66338817

Lula is so popular... leftists are hilarious

http://noticias.r7.com/eleicoes-2016/nome-de-lula-gera-73-de-rejeicao-na-votacao-para-prefeito-diz-pesquisa-27082016
>>
>>66338989
>Confederação Nacional do Transporte
>a totally leftist biased organization!
HAHAHA LULA IS SHIT NOBODY LIKES HIM HSHAHAHAH WE WILL BE WHITE UBERMENSCH FIRST WORLD WHEN WE BECOME FINALLY A USA COLONY HAHA
>>
>>66338817
PT lost more than 60% of municipal seats m8
>>
>>66338890
I still miss Lula's era. Everybody thinking Brazil would finally succeed etc..then Dilma comes and 7x1.
>>
>>66339088
He was impeached himself months ago too, and he didnt impeach her, he just gave the ok for having the votes
>>
>>66339140

Leftists are really retarded

http://retironoticias.com.br/lula-perde-forca-no-nordeste-e-sua-rejeicao-chega-a-61-pelo-ibope/
>>
File: CinW2dpWwAAqwO2.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CinW2dpWwAAqwO2.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
What did he mean by this
>>
>>66339180

So you miss GDP growth only because China importations?
>>
>>66338527
And proporcionally just as much of the 1/3 that voted against the impeachment are also being investigated for corruption, especially the main dilma defense force in senate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I
>>
>>66339088
>>66338400
>>66338313
Everyone knew he was corrupt even before the impeachment btw, he hoped that by leading the impeachment he would get a get out of jail free card, too bad for him that the senate didn't buy it.

He was one of the toppest corruption big dogs too, and some politicians are rumoring that with his confession he could bring down Temer too.
>>
File: brazilianposter.jpg (66KB, 660x438px) Image search: [Google]
brazilianposter.jpg
66KB, 660x438px
But we ALWAYS knew he was a corrupt politician, you stupid ape. He simply used the dead man's hand to backstab PT because they exposed him for whatever reason.

Dumb nigger, kill yourself.
>>
>>66339798
so fuck the law as long as PT gets out?
>>
>>66340166
What do you mean? The impeachment wasn't illegal.
>>
>>66340166
What law did he break when accepting the thing
>>
>>66339314
The same happened back in the military dictatorship, the difference is that this time the people really felt they were getting richer, and literally everybody from the top dogs to the lowest scum were swimming in money
>>
File: 1460758519588.jpg (27KB, 468x435px) Image search: [Google]
1460758519588.jpg
27KB, 468x435px
>>66340210
>The impeachment wasn't illegal.
No it was perfectly legal, specially at the fact that no one was doing it out of vengeance and they explicited appointed Dilma's guilt in all this process hahah
>>66340219
abuse of power, also sure he wasn't doing it to save his own ass amirite, which end up fucking him the same way
>>
>>66340457
There were like a dozen pending impeachment processes against Dilma, in the end it would be inevitable considering literally everyone wanted her out, all Cunha did was speed it up.

Also you didn't explain how it wasn't legal.
>>
>>66340457
So only her allies can accept it or not or its abuse of power
>>
>>66340676
>Also you didn't explain how it wasn't legal.
Yes I did, for a president to be impeached it need a personal a illegal act of the president herself, which it became clear as day there wasn't and she was literally impeached politically only to the point that even the Senate absolved her from taking the crime charges
>>66340681
Uhm no, it's abuse of power when you use something for your own benefit instead to its designed benefit m8, which in Cunha's case was explicit that it was to put Temer in charge and stop Lava-Jato, which Temer didn't do and probably will backslash at him
>>
>>66340824
Are you just retarded or did the leftist blogs fry your brain with lies?
Her responsibility crime was already explained in detail and pretty much everyone agrees it happened, even leftists.
http://www.mises.org.br/Article.aspx?id=2371

The PT argument right now is that Temer is also responsible for it, so you are disagreeing with your own pet party.
>>
>>66341156
Just leave him be
>>
>>66341156
>http://www.mises.org.br/Article.aspx?id=2371
KEK
>mises
yes it is so clear as day that the Senate didn't vote for her to be guilty! Even Janaina Pascoal said it was the right thing to do, cause she didn't deserve this kek
>>
File: 27-berlusconi-afp.jpg (85KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
27-berlusconi-afp.jpg
85KB, 2048x1536px
>>66341156
>mises
>>
>>66341311
They voted for her impeachment which means they agree that she was guilty.

>>66341481
I just picked a random article from google explaining her crime tbqh, I don't know the site.
>>
>>66341630
>They voted for her impeachment which means they agree that she was guilty.
Have you even watched the impeachment vote session? There were 2 vote sessions, one to lose her presidential mandate and the second one to convict her of her crimes and therefore make her loss her public rights for 8 years. She wasn't convicted m8, therefore she wasn't guilty kek. she just lost her mandate, she didn't even lost her political rights like most deputies that have their mandate revoked kek. it just shows how fragile the accusation was and how much it had nothing to do with Dilma in the first place
>>
>>66341818
Uh, no.
The first vote decided she was guilty and thus was impeached, the second vote was purely about her ability to apply for public seats, her defense argued that impeachments weren't under the Ficha Limpa law, she got off purely on a technicality.
>>
>>66342149
>The first vote decided she was guilty and thus was impeached,
Oh so she was guilty of a crime and not convicted to it? kek
>the second vote was purely about her ability to apply for public seats
Oh so this has nothing to with the crime and isn't a punishment for the defendant for the crime she has commited, it is just there at the constitution for nothing amirite hahah
>her defense argued that impeachments weren't under the Ficha Limpa law, she got off purely on a technicality.
nop, it was the opposite, the opposition was screaming all the time how she would convicted anyway due to Ficha Limpa law saying that anyone guilty in a judgement should lose their POLITICAL rights, and the defense didn't give a fuck because they wanted to maintain Dilma's PUBLIC rights, which is totally different
>>
>>66342349
You will have to provide me a source for that because what I've found is the opposite.

http://noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2016/08/31/apos-ter-mandato-cassado-dilma-rousseff-mantem-os-direitos-politicos.htm
>Já defesa da presidente defende que a lei da ficha limpa não se aplica nesse caso pois, além de não haver previsão na lei sobre impeachment, quando o Senado rejeitou a proibição de ocupar cargos públicos, punição mais grave, estaria também rejeitando a proibição para se candidatar, punição mais específica da lei. "Ela jamais poderia ser enquadrada na ficha limpa", disse José Eduardo Cardozo, defensor de Dilma no processo.

tl;dr: The senate agreed that she committed a responsibility crime but it didn't fall under Ficha Limpa.
Other sources say the same.

Again, purely a technicality and not because they believe she was innocent, as proven by the fact that she was impeached.
>>
>>66342785
that was after the impeachment session, and after the guys that created the Ficha Limpa law started to say about it. Even the defense was kinda shocked that Lewandowski accepted it so easily 2bh. In the beginning the defense was ready to accept the Political Rights punishment from Ficha Limpa by trading it for the Public Rights, also because it would literally show how, as it has shown, that it wasn't really about Dilma the whole impeachment proccess but more due to the circumstances everybody was, and only afterwards they discovered this law breach and Lewandowski/STF also claimed that only the constitution dictated the mandate of a president. It was kinda of luck, if you look at everyone's faces, every single one of them was like WTF, maybe only Renan Calheiros and Lewandowski knew about what they were going to do
>>
>>66342349
Aprenda sobre esfera civil penal administrativa antes de vomitar pelo teclado
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.