[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /int/ think of this country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png (57KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png
57KB, 2000x1000px
what does /int/ think of this country?
>>
Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>>66336438
why le kill de druggies hate us.
>>
friendliest people on the internet
>>
they're screwing with their murrican overlords, I think they got a death wish
>>
>>66336491
This
>>
I used to like them, but they elected a pro-China/anti-America president. Why couldn't Duterte be anti drug and pro US?
>>
>>66336438
It's shit, its president is shit, it's continuing to spiral into deeper shit, with DU30 at the helm.

I'm glad to be out of that shithole.
>>
>>66339218
...maybe you should read the list of atrocities that the US committed there in the past.
>>
I like czechs
>>
I like the people but the country is fucked and always has been.
>>
File: IMG_6878.jpg (58KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6878.jpg
58KB, 366x263px
>>66336438
Why does this country exist really?

Everything about this country and people in every aspect possible, is pathetic
>>
>>66336438
Fucking shit. Im surprised its still alive.
>>
>>66336438
best of hispanic
>>
A fucked up deraged culture, history and people

I mean who calls a hero who backstab a fellow countryman only to lose a battle? And then they have a gall to call him a hero?? WTF!

t. American English Teacher in a University
>>
>>66347698
He was the only one who won against Spain
We got to pick and choose or else it will crumble
>>
>>66339218
His dad and mentor are commies
And he has lot of NPA and rebel ties
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
>>66336438
I can't find /asean/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=1WQmYdKcW7c
Guys, are you ok? The hell it was?
>>
Fuck Duterte and the people of this godforsaken shit hole skid mark amniotic discharge nation.

People here are stupid as shit, elect the same dumbass officials who fuck em over.

This is the most shortsighted place on planet earth -- it'd take people here a full minute to realize someone shoved a 2 meter metal pole up they ass cause their too busy watching some Kathniel bullshit

I wanna fucking leave and pick apples in new zealand instead and live a fucking quiet life free from dumbasses, jeepney drivers, and the lot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.