[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do interfaith marriages happen often in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: d8qzbf4g321236sh.jpg (254KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
d8qzbf4g321236sh.jpg
254KB, 894x894px
Do interfaith marriages happen often in your country?
>>
Only Muslims take religion seriously here so probably. I've never heard of someone doing something like refusing to date someone because they are catholic or whatever.
>>
>>66335854
is that nayzak? kek
>>
There's a muslim manga???
>>
>>66335854
Yes all the time.

Christian + anything else = less often.
>>
Maybe in stats, but on percent no. Most christians date christians, though protestants will date Catholics.
>>
>>66335854
Depends
Christans and Jews more or less
Muslims and anyone else No, not really
Hindus and anyone else, Sometimes christians but no one else
I've seen many Buddist and Christians together desu.
Most religions only marry in their religion though
>>
My mum married a brit, but I'm not sure if that counts.
>>
>>66335854
Christians, Buddhists, Athiests, non-religious people, and pretty much anything but muslims tend to intermarry.
Muslims will probably start once they integrate further though.
>>
>>66336050
Forgot to mention that the only Muslims that intermarry are the local Bosnians.
That's mainly because most of them treat Islam like everyone treats their religions, like a personal matter, and not some cultural one.
>>
I'm jehovah witness and my gf is mormon
>>
Here in most cases these days it's

catholic woman x orthodox man
muslim woman x catholic man
>>
>>66336141
yeah they take a more "cafeteria" pick and chosse for their religion.
>>
>>66336004
probably wouldn't date catholic
but I wouldn't date around 99% of women in my country, including Protestant ones
>>
>>66336215
Who fucks the Orthodox women?
>>
>>66335854
With all other groups but Muslims. Also what manga is that?
>>
>>66336328

They fuck with everyone.
>>
File: santa-god.jpg (199KB, 1024x796px) Image search: [Google]
santa-god.jpg
199KB, 1024x796px
We don't take religion that serious around here, except for some weird areas or by some immigrants. So probably yes. I think it's more a case of 1 isn't religious and just humours the other one with some weird marriage rituals, because they love them.
>>
>>66336427
Ah
>>
>>66336148
Both of those religions are insane.

But as long as your happy... just don't let them take all your money and brainwash you too much.
>>
>>66336215

Forgot to add in these cases both sides are usually non devout or atheist. But that is self explanatory cause we know if they were devout slaughter would ensue.
>>
>>66335854
> muslim/christian marriages
Yes, but that's mostly because muslims here are not unsufferable cunts and are not hurka durka everything is haram.

Plot twist, polygamy is forbidden but still practiced by foreign migrants, so a Muslim husband might have several wives of different religions as well (though that's not common to be fair).
>>
>>66335854
Uncommon. Middle Eastern Christians are just as crazy as Middle Eastern Muslims when it commes to interfaith marriages.
Sometimes local Jordanian men marry E. European/Russian women but for the most part they get them to convert to Islam.
>>
>>66336818
The barbary pirates would roam the shores of Ireland and kidnap Irish peasants and take them to Algiers to be sold as slaves. Irish Catholic concubines filled the Harems of the North African and Ottoman Sultans.
>>
>>66336818
how's françafrique?
>>
>>66336083
>Muslims will probably start once they integrate further though.

well, this is the problem, they don't want to integrate amongst the way of life of the others, they want the others to integrate the muslim way of life
>>
>>66337775
Thats just arabs tho
>>
File: bienvenue le sauveur.jpg (97KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
bienvenue le sauveur.jpg
97KB, 976x549px
>>66337370
it's going well
>>
>>66337891
and maghrebi
>>
No.
>>
>>66337370
It doesn't exist anymore officialy.

> implying Françafrique hasn't reversed since then and it's isn't African leaders who pick the winners in French elections by heavily supporting their campaigns

> VGE and Bokassa
> Chirac and Bongo
> Sarkozy and Ghaddafi
>>
yes. muslim men often fuck outside marriage and religion here.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.