[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

I love them
>>
>>66330009
sadly, is not returned. fucking you and your southern neighbours.
>>
>>66330263
What about us?
>>
>>66330395
your government sided with the Arabs, so I am against them, but I like your people, opposite of the north Americans
>>
Only arabs and nazi nostalgists don't desu.
>>
>>66330515
Personally, I don't really care about the conflict. Plus I'm more on your side with that sort of thing.
It's only those people who find "solidarity" with the Arabs, and they're a minute few. The attitude of not caring is prominent.

How would an Irish guy be treated in Israel? I seen Ryan air flies to tel aviv pretty cheaply.
>>
>>66330636
unless someone is well informed on both sides on the conflict, I prefer the people who remain neutral. the people who blindly cling on to either side without knowing anything about the conflict piss me off, including the people who are pro Israel.
you would pretty average for a tourist. you aren't an american so people won't think that you shit gold, plus you will have to talk slowly, but I guess you should be used to that. just don't go harping on about Catholicism.
>>
>>66330263
get bombed faggot
>>
>>66330942
Sounds good to me. I'm not religious whatsoever.
How's drinking viewed there? You lot aren't super religious and uptight about stuff like that?
>>
File: brazil.jpg (23KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
23KB, 620x330px
>>66331132
how are those brain dead children?
>>
>>66330009
Jews literally pay people to lie to me on my own forum with my own tax money
>>
>>66330263

>hating the US

Without the US Israel wouldn't exist. You ONLY exist because of us. Frankly Jews in Israel are better than Jews outside of Israel.
>>
>>66331226
we aren't on par with you, but people her get drunk regularly.
>>66331304
>Without the US Israel wouldn't exist
this sentiment is the exact reason why I hate the US. give us some tanks at the end of a war to stop us from iradiating egypt, and suddenly we wouldn't exist without you.
>>
>>66331458

We fund you
We protect you
We made you
We wage war on you allies
We hide your crimes
>>
>>66331638
>We fund you
only with american weaponry, which creates american jobs and aids the american economy.
>We protect you
when has the american military ever protected Israel, from who?
>We made you
in the independance war, we were fighting the arabs with weapons we bought from Czechoslovakia, with training from the british. The only thing the US did to aid in our independance was to vote in the UN.
>We wage war on you allies
how is that a godd thing?
>We hide your crimes
and doing a wonderful job of it
>>
File: 1471991002635.jpg (17KB, 342x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471991002635.jpg
17KB, 342x300px
I- I STAND WITH THE... THE... PEOPLE OF ISRAEL!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! *ejaculates*
>>
File: Edge.jpg (38KB, 624x389px) Image search: [Google]
Edge.jpg
38KB, 624x389px
>>66330263
Wow careful with that edge
>>
>>66330009
Harper go to bed.
>>
>>66334883
of course, because all Israelis have to love Americans like each one of them are the messiah
>>
>>66335744
jesus is the messiah desu family
>>
>>66335744
Jesus was an American
>>
>>66330395
>>66330636
>>66331226
Why do Irish people speak English?
>>
>>66330942
Fuck you faggot if I go to your cunt it's to see Christian places. I'm gonna wear my cross and pray what you gonna do about it? Jerusalem is rightful Christian clay.
>>
>>66332011
Get a load of this ungrateful bastard

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
>>
>>66336878
Wrong link lmao

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
>>
Hd
>>
>>66337047
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
very fucking ungrateful
>>66336837
>if I go to your cunt it's to see Christian places
the Irish didn't seem like the religious type, in telaviv, people wouldn't be happy if you started talking to them about Jesus, in the christian quarter of Jerusalem, you can be as much of a bible thumper as you want
>>
>>66338474
why though
>>
File: typical_protestants.gif (1MB, 256x172px) Image search: [Google]
typical_protestants.gif
1MB, 256x172px
Good goy
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1024x749px
>>66332011
FUCKING THIS
THIS "U WOULDNT EXIST WITHOUT US" BULLSHIT REALLY FUCKING GRINDS MY GEARS.
It's such a meme, anyone with 5 brain cells to rub together should know better. The US is nothing to Israel, cut that aid from your monkey president off right now and Israel would live on.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.