[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does America have so many school shootings? 5 in the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (46KB, 1138x269px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
46KB, 1138x269px
Why does America have so many school shootings? 5 in the last 2 months is way too fucking much
>>
>go to school to learn
>aim to drown yourself in debt to get a useful degree at college once you leave school
>get shot
>you're now drowned in debt with hospitals and you're not even a senior at high school
>>
>>66326162
Still wtf. Why shoot at school? Are the majority of American teenagers mentally unstable?
>>
Those are duels, not mass shootings. Americans are just more manly and high test.
>>
>>66325988
Black 16 year old drug dealers shooting other black 16 year old drug dealers mostly
>>
It's just banter.
>>
>>66326521
Aren't the majority of school shootings done by white males? Columbine started the trend didn't it?
>>
>>66326418
Perspective.

School is forced and can often suck. Not all our schools are equal either, they vary widely based on funds from the government and area, so some can suck REALLY bad.

So you got shitty people, in a shitty town that you are forced to go to school with on a 8 hour daily basis.

We have a high suicide rate too, they just don't JUST involve guns so people don't talk about it.

They also don't talk about school fights or stabbings much.

The point is, that for some, high school is hell. If we took all violent action against other people due to being angry and compared it to suicide or self harm from being depressed, sadness would be higher.

TLDR: school is not fun.
>>
>>66326597
No, actually, that's a stereotype that the media likes to portray. School shooters are overwhelmingly poor minorities in drug infested neighborhoods.

Here, allow to enlighten you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
>>
>>66326630
We have the same thing sorta, but due to parental pressure to do well

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=kota+suicide&tbm=nws
>>
>>66326418
You're 17. The nigga you want to kill goes to the same school as you. You kill him and his homies outside school grounds.
>>
>>66326630
TL;DR yanks can't handle the banter
>>
>>66326731
then of course, you have to realize, we often take that "must kill" "want to die" and do something productive.

My school had outside shirtless fights.
My gf's school had liars and backstabbers that would become friends just to hurt you.

Sometimes you do art or go to a counselor, etc. Lots of people hate school or themselves and don't kill or harm anyone.

And yes, black neighborhoods and cities have higher amounts of these.
>>
>>66326913
Where the fuck do you live? I went to school in Minnesota and it was amazing
>>
>>66326913
>>66326597

The high profile ones that kill a lot of people are done by white people, but those are very very rare compared to the dinduing that occurs in the hood.
>>
>>66325988
Because it's fun. Foreigners portraying this as a bad thing always amuses me.
>>
>>66327001
Probably in the inner city. I went to one of those schools before I moved and they're basically daycares.
>>
>girl commit sucidice
>yet a cop get shot by another cop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.