[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go and teach English in Ukraine, or maybe Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ukr.png (11KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
ukr.png
11KB, 2000x1333px
How do I go and teach English in Ukraine, or maybe Russia?
>>
>>66321566
Maybe you should try teaching the Pakis in Britanistan first lmao
>>
>>66321566
Why would you wanna do that to yourself.
Ukraine is litterally shithole now even more than ever before.
And Russia is also in economical gutter.
>>
>>66321599
You would be a fucking poorfag in Moscow and I highly doubt OP wants to go teach to Muchosralsk - Siberia
>>
>>66321599

To fuck women, of course. I want to be able to have access to young, desperate slavic women who want to emigrate to the west.

Russia being in the gutter is only to my benefit.
>>
Why do you want to do that?
>>
>>66322498

Pathetic runt
>>
>>66322498
just put up an offer on vkontakte or something

just be a private tutor instead of going to some school
>>
>>66322546

do it from the UK?

not bad idea, but harder sex them
>>
>>66322683
nah, move there and invite them over/visit them for "native speaker experience"

you can ask for more money this way and you're bound to get only mostly the more well-off girls instead of all the bydlo you're to receive in school
>>
>>66322720

interesting, but why would they trust me, isn't it better to go through some official school?
>>
>>66323068
idk, it works here so it should over there. maybe a better plan would be trying to get in touch with a specialized language/english school, but they might/might not look favorably on you trying to get into students' pants
>>
>>66323218

do I need a degree? was hoping to speak to a language teacher on int
>>
>>66321566
>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>66323395
depends on school's level and how big the city is i guess, but i think it wouldn't be much of a problem. google a bit and write to some language schools, that's ought to give you some info

oh and all this is assuming you know at least a bit of russian, you ain't gonna make it without it
>>
>>66323528

shit, don't english speakers literally turn up in China not speaking a word but able to get work?
>>
>>66323632
i'll just assume that's because chinks put effort in making sure all their city-dwelling kids actually learn english. doubt it's as good in russia
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.