[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southern Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

Where did it go wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1442x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1442x1000px
>>66300615
We will raise again, Pajeet Lil Dong, when the white european is removed.
>>
Spain cold have been a bigger thing but our almost two Centuries of isolation and retarded decisions and policities fucked up over, Portugal has all of Spain's problems but it's also small and irrelevant, modern Greece's wealth was artifitial to begin with, there's nothing wrong with Italy.
>>
>>66300615
fascism'n sheit.
you need to be a cucked country to live good on this world.

can't wait France fall to start kebab removal and be great again without MUH REPUBLIK VALUES.
>>
>>66300615
We Germanics cucked them, also muslims cucked them after we betrayed them
All in all we Nordics acted really Jewish toward them, well they still have their cosy culture, though
>>
File: 1476536629261-0.png (66KB, 397x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476536629261-0.png
66KB, 397x376px
>>66300615
it didn't, no wonder Spanish and Portuguese are world languages, got solid World Cultures recognized worldwide that are so strong that anglos have to post daily propaganda about how much shitskin and shit they are, when in reality they have a much better life, and enjoy it much more than Anglo/Germanics
>>
>>66301036
delet this
>>
>>66300615
>Rule Europe and enjoy it's power via culture for 800 years
>North gets ahead for 200 years IF you count the Brits, 50 if you don't
>suddenly they think they are the top chicken.
>>
>>66301310
>North gets ahead for 200 years IF you count the Brits, 50 if you don't
More like 300-400 years
Greece managed to become shit in the 15th century, Spain and Portugal in the 17/18th after the Anglos cucked them hard
>>
>>66301413
you are forgetting France m8
>>
>>66300615
Somebody approved the adoption request by your 2 daddies
>>
>>66301413
Nope, it was France who betrayed us. In 1793 our empire was bigger than ever.
>>
This is just a phase.
With all this cuckening going on in the world, we're just waiting for the right moment to come back and save the world from darkness.
>>
>>66301413
>Germany
>Guy whose taxes pays my perma-vacations in the sun
>Guy who is letting in Ay-rabs into the continent thinking they'll disperse, but they are just invading his country and his buddies'
>Talking about cucking

We're so ahead of the game you can't even see us. Being poor but comfy is the new meta, kraut.
>>
>>66301493
>France
Barely Southern European, though
They have some Greco-Roman influence in culture, but they can't be recognized as proper Mediterraneans, well except of Occitania of course, they are pure Southerners
>>
>>66300615
It went wrong by being rekt by Muslim Africans for 500 years.
>>
>>66301713
>They have some Greco-Roman influence in culture
Yeah like Catholicism and a Romance language, sure that is not a lot haha.
>>
>>66301765
Our golden age was after that, you idiot. That wouldn't even make sense.
>>
>>66301036
i dont like this picture
>>
>>66301802
Yeah you leaned how to rape and enslave from them, after that ran out you didn't have much to offer the world eh?
>>
File: image.jpg (719KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719KB, 1440x2560px
>>66301802
kek, this, if anything moor genes helped us to forge our empires, don't expect much from a poointhelooian
>>
>>66301859
are you guys really that retarded?
>>
>>66301859
CHI
>>
>>66301618
This, tbqh phamalam
>>
>>66301910
Britain made Canada and the U.S.

Portugal made Brazil.

I rest my case.
>>
>>66301975
>Brazil
true tolerancy, people assimilate each other, real melting pot
>Canada and the U.S.
Dominant role of WASP class, killing nigers without justice, racism
>>
>>66301975
>US
not really true
murica is as english as england is roman
>>
>>66301975
>Britain made Canada and the U.S.
Full of autistic insecure faggots, that need to hog themselves to whatever title and good publicity to feel better about themselves, to the point of segregating each and every race into steriotypes and prejudice, and overthrowing and destroying whatever opposition simply due to greed and because "they can"
>Portugal made Brazil.
We love portuguese and vice-versa to the point of each brazilian/portuguese citizen is treated by constutional law as a citzen of the other country, to the point that they/we don't need to naturalize cause we already considered citizens of that country
>>
File: 1470173292890.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470173292890.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>66300615
>Where did it go wrong?

Napoleonic Wars IIRC
>>
>>66302160
>Brazil
By far most slaves went to Brazil, it's such a shit whole with insane murder rates that nobody even flinches when somebody dies.

>Canada
Likely turned into the best country in the world, niggers fled here from the United States from years to be treated better and we accepted them.

>U.S
People actually give a shit when police shoot people in America, in Brazil it is an accepted fact

>Russia
Idiots that bought into one of the worst political ideologies to ever exist, too busy shooting up heroin to fix the shit-hole of a country they are left with.
>>
>>66302548
To us it was the Erfquake, 50-60 years before that.

God got maaaad.
>>
>>66301036
>Spanish culture
lol being a third world lazy runt isn't a culture m8
>>
>>66302615
You could have recovered from it if the other shit didn't happen though, right?
>>
>>66302363
Most of the founding fathers were British, no? The principles that America and Canada were built on Came from Britain.
>>
>implying southern europe is not the best place on the earth

TOP PLEB
O
P

P
L
E
B
>>
>>66301032
>We Germanics cucked the
ayyy lmoa germany cucking anyone
>>
>>66302666
Spain invaded, France invaded, Brazil seceded, lost India to the Dutch, missed the industrial revolution because of it (changing our economy twice was expensive Brazil -> India -> Africa), dictatorship, etc etc.

Haven't had a 50 year break, still.
>>
>>66302694
>it's the savage mongol who pops up every couple of decades to rape eastern europe gives his opinion as if it matters epsiode
>>66302363
culturally they are
>>
File: 1475107600341-0.png (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1475107600341-0.png
57KB, 604x604px
>>66302664
>lol being a third world lazy runt isn't a culture m8
>anglos have to post daily propaganda about how much shitskin and shit they are
kek
>>
>>66302788
Third world/=/not white
>>
>>66302708
>ayyy lmoa germany cucking anyone
>Le funny maymay am I right xDD
>>
>>66302664
>being this mad
you got raped in ibiza nigel?
>>
>>66302597
>Idiots that bought into one of the worst political ideologies to ever exist
Ok, I understand. People who demand for equality and REAL democracy are idiots; who want to be oppresed by capitalists are cool guys.
You hate ideology that turned Russia from agricultural shithole into modern great power with nuclear weapons and space technologies.
About heroin - it is result of destruction of communism. And indicator of weaknesses of capitalism system
>>
>>66302733
Pretty rough m8.
>>
>>66302888
really you are just proving my point
>>
just finished having a wank lads
>>
>>66302759
>getting cucked by blacks/pakis/indians/arabs on a daily basis
>trying to be confident and smug at least in the internet
I'm not surprised :^)
>>
>>66302927
It's alright. We have sun, good food, and pretty great infrastructure.

We got poor AFTER we bought the house, not before.
>>
Hispanic alliance when
>>
>>66303001
Are you still friends with us since Brexit? Other "friends" like the Dutch and French have been saying very mean things about us. What's your media and gov. saying? I can deal with falling out with the others but I'll be sad if Portugal also hates us now
>>
>>66303056
w-would you like that?
>>
>>66302919
>Not being able to vote for leaders "real democracy"

>Equality=Taking money from the rich and everybody getting shit jobs

Russia just invested all their money in the military at the expense of their own people, leading to millions dead. But I get why you're hesitant to criticize it, don't want to be sent to gulag now do we?
>>
>>66303103
It was a dumb move to do it so out of the blue and call your politicians' bluff.

If it were up to me, I'd Departugal as well, and start taxing the North Atlantic trade, since most of it belongs to us. Maybe get you guys in on it and help defend it for free passage.
>>
File: 140203165229.jpg (152KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
140203165229.jpg
152KB, 980x552px
>>66302965
ah yes
>>
>>66303174
Meaning that the UK could concievably leave in better terms, and it would probably be a good idea in the long run, but it was way too early.

Took balls, though.
>>
>>66303174
>>66303219
>It was a dumb move to do it so out of the blue and call your politicians' bluff.

Is that what your newspapers are saying? Doesn't sound so bad compared to the others
>>
>>66301765
You mean the andalusiis muslims whose culture, engineering and philosophy was way more advanced that that of northern europe at the time?
Those muslims?
>>
>>66303130
Y-yes
>>
>>66303280
It's a lot less inflamatory, but they are still mostly against your idea to leave.

We're more anti-german than pro-british in opinion.

It's not like we're gonna pay for this, and with the deutche bank pulling the shit ours did AFTER getting accused of being lazy, we're loving it.
>>
>>66303103
>Are you still friends with us since Brexit?
I hope so, we're going to need friends soon as well. CPLP is not enough strong enough to be our only allies
>>
>>66303135
Okay, some facts may be shoking for your brainwashed mind, but try to accept it.
1. People was able to vote
2. Equality = when rich cannot waste their money for sluts and cocaine but invest it in social useful needs.
3. Millions death - what are you talking about? There was starvation but it is not due to investment moneys in the military. There was a drought thats the cause. And in capitalsts russia was starvations with more deaths.
>>
>>66303404
Yes they took full advantage of Europe in the dark ages by butchering, mass enslaving, and occupying most of Southern Europe.

A sad state for a people who once were home to the likes of the Roman and Greek Empire, who were more advanced than the Muslim Invaders who attacked thousands of years in the future.

Now their DNA and culture is forever scared.
>>
File: everyonesfacewhen.jpg (85KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
everyonesfacewhen.jpg
85KB, 900x594px
>>66303444
>accused
>>
>>66303056
>>66303130
>>66303434
Count me in.
>>
>>66303628
We're not lazy, we have a very inneficient bureaucratic system that disallows any initiative and doesn't reward hard work at all.

We work 40+ hours a week, and make for great fucking professionals when working abroad. Still legacy from the right-wing regime, or rather the leftwards whiplash after it.
>>
>>66303444
>It's not like we're gonna pay for this, and with the deutche bank pulling the shit ours did AFTER getting accused of being lazy, we're loving it.

It's the low interest rates that are fucking Deutsche Bank and Brexit basically means continued low rates for years. ECB and Germany are going to fighting each other so much. That'll be kinda fun to watch.

>>66303444
>>66303469
The EU is going to try and cause as much damage to the UK possible in the upcoming negotiations. Tusk has already said it's "hard Brexit or no Brexit" before negotiations have even begun. It's going to go as hard as possible to maximum the "price" as Hollande said, in order to scare other countries from also wanting to leave.

IDK if your government's going to sit back and watch this or try to help. Maybe they can't afford to help because you need to stay on the good side of the ECB. Anyways if Portugal closes ranks then we're truly isolated.

The Maltese PM has said we should be treated like Greece was during their bailout.
>>
>>66303542
Yeah, elected just like Kim Jong Une is elected every year? lel

Equality=stealing money from people who produce more than the lowest common denominator. There is no way that a rich person just produced more than a poor person right? Silly idea.

10s of millions dead from famine, ugh, those darn droughts. Funny how this never happened in other parts of the world when they had bad weather eh? There were famines, but the frequency and amount dead was nothing like under communism.
>>
>bureaucratic
>No strong goverment
>Catholic Church dont respect the goverment
>After nazionalist regime fall the commie take a lot power
>>
>>66303915
I have no clue. Both our right and left wing are getting pretty tired of Germany, though.

And I don't know if the politicians even are aware of the alliance, which is sad to me.
>>
>>66303915
Why are canadians so fucking retarded on /int/?Literally the worst anglo country in the world.No fucking culture and history(muh fucking hockey and maple syrup and......)
>>
>>66304074
Your PM is aware. The only thing I could find about Portugal and Brexit is this, and it's nicer than the other countries were to us

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-11/portuguese-prime-minister-says-u-k-ties-will-weather-brexit

>Costa was visiting the former Portuguese colony of Macau with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, after a weekend swing through Beijing. He cited the longevity of Portugal’s alliance with the U.K. -- dating to the Treaty of Windsor in 1386 -- as proof the relationship could weather the current uncertainty.

>“It started long before the creation of the European Union and will continue long after. We have a very amicable relationship with the U.K.,” Costa said, through a translator. “So we hope the separation will also be amicable, based on respecting sovereign decisions of the British people.”
>>
>>66300615
perfidious teutons at it again
>>
>>66304216
DO NOT TRUST THAT MAN

Seriously. He coup'd his way into the office.

Maybe if he's mentioning someone worthier will listen.
>>
>>66304161
Our culture is a mix and match of Scottish, French, Irish, and English culture, depending on where you live.
>>
>>66300615
what went wrong?
>>
>>66300615

The slow but steady aversion to meritocracy. Specifically for jobs.

You should not expect to work one job for life. In a technology-driven economy that moves at a rapid pace, expect to train and retrain and jump around.

Everything I've heard about Spain and Italy has been the lack of responsiveness and adaptation in the economy. The West is already getting fucked sideways thanks to competitors like China (and Mexico for the USA, thanks to NAFTA), the only way for us to survive is to be agile and eat up the food chain like a shark. You're just going to fall behind if you entrench jobs for life.
>>
>>66304279
>Seriously. He coup'd his way into the office.
Yeah I read about that. I was following your election and aftermath. I'm surprised he managed to stay in power since he still has a minority government.

>DO NOT TRUST THAT MAN
Well we don't have much a choice do we. I'm not expecting anything really, because he might be getting tired of Germany but the Germans can cause trouble for Portugal if they want.

Maybe the countries outside the Eurozone are our most likely source of help.
>>
>>66304363
It actually has more to do with the aversion to snitching cause by the right-wing regimes. If you see someone slacking off, you are shunned for telling on them, because it used to have people put to jail (mostly in political matters, but it remained).

This led to a lot of unreported corruption that only now is starting to show, but it won't be within the next two generations or anything.

>>66304608
To be fair, he's probably one of the most interested in keeping good terms with germany, so you'll have more supporters.
>>
>>66304702
I've got a feeling they're all going to care more about keeping the EU in one piece than helping us. It's going to get really really ugly, I can see it degenerating into an explicit currency and trade war.
>>
>>66300899
>modern Greece's wealth was artifitial to begin with
why do people always add the word modern before greece?
I know ,don't tell me.It's because modern greece is christian turkey n shit and its current residents have nothing to do with the greeks of the past
>>
Hot weather selects for dumb people, just look at the Japanese, started industrialization 100 years late on the other side of the world and are now 100 years ahead of south Europeans technologically.
>>
>>66303568
You are trolling right?
Do you even know any fucking history or are you so biased against muslims that you dont even care?
Okay you fucking idiot I will try to calmly explain this
a) The ones that sacked enslave and butchered the iberian peninsula were the ROMANS and the visigoths, the umayyads came to iberia to help a pertender take the throne off from the current visigothic king expecting to get an ally on Iberia, they werent expecting the whole visigothic kingdom to collapse after ONE fucking battle, so they told the pretender to fuck off and proclaimed the emirate of Al-Andalus. So no bloodshed no butchering sorry m8.
b) The roman society collapsed by itslef for it being based on slavery and conquest (unlike the urban based muslim society) and the ones that destroyed classical knowledges were the chistrians, burning the great library of alexandria and forbidding any form of free thought. Mulims werent marvellous in that regard but they adopted byzantine administartion and recovered and improved classical knowledges such as medicine, mathematics and philosophy. So still better thant christians.
c)Muslims didnt force convert chistians, people slowly converted during the 500 year lapse time the muslims ruled iberia, nothing comparable to the force conversions and public burings of jews and muslims of the Holy Catholic Inquisition
>>
>>66304913
I actually think it's because everyone thinks of Ancient Greece automatically at first. Even though it's obvious in the context of the thread that it's modern Greece, the person typing it might be doing that subconsciously.

You are one of the very few ancient civilisations that has continued in some form to the present. The same thing happens when people talk about Egypt.

Ancient Egypt and Greece are associated with very powerful imagery and ideas
>>
>>66305146
This argument is lacking, though
The climate in Southern Europe was the same when Archimede or Da Vinci were creating modern science
>>
>>66305146
This is complete bullshit
>>
>>66305146
I believe they still use fax machines.
>>
>>66305409
Exceptional individuals tell something about the cognitive variance within a country, but tell nothing about the average. Also Indoeuropeans were not local to southern Europe, they got increasingly dumber as they adapted to the region.
>>
>>66306015
kikes live in a desert and are the masterrace
>>
>>66306351
You mean Ashkenazi Jews who went through Eugenic selection for 2000 years, Mizrahi Jews have very low IQ.
>>
>>66306497
>Ashkenazi Jews
which are pretty much Southern European in their genetic profile
>>
>>66306497
You're telling me the biggest part of israel are ashkenazi and not sephardi?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.