[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National White Trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Gopnik_pepe.jpg (57KB, 768x899px) Image search: [Google]
Gopnik_pepe.jpg
57KB, 768x899px
What's your country's official city white trash, thug wannabe youth? How are they called?

In Spain they're called "canis", "chonis" if they have a vagina. Very common in every working-class neighbourhood, specially in the south. They listen mostly to hardbass and shit tier rap nowadays and some of them appreciate the worst kind of modern flamenco. Their diet consists mainly of salted sunflower seeds, cheap alcohol and sunlight. Dresscode is, as far as I know, quite the same as in most Evropean countries: tracksuits, baseball caps and a bum bag. They're usually known to be somewhat agressive, but it's just a posse and they tend to mind their own business. They generally consider themselves to be right-winged, yet lately the antifascist trend is gaining popularity in larger cities. They're so common in this shithole country they even have their own tv shows.

I find them kinda pathetic, but at least they're not gypsies.
>>
>>66298494
>spain
>whites
>>
>>66298494
Wiggers
>>
>>66298494
Handbass? Maybe in the Basque Country (bumping), they usually listen to reggaeton, rumba and ghetto rap
>>
>>66298494
Most of the white trash in the USA come from rural areas.
>>
>>66298859
>reggaeton
NO ONE IS SAFE
>>
File: image_0.png (223KB, 1000x880px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
223KB, 1000x880px
>>66298617
Yes.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>66298494
Tinkers

They're the worst people in the world. No exaggeration. Worse than Roma, worse than Abbos, worse than Somalians. Literally the worst. Just pray you never meet one of these """""""people"""""""
>>
>>66299071
>having a lot of Europeans is auch good indicator for being poor
>>
File: article3_apex.jpg (32KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
article3_apex.jpg
32KB, 638x352px
They used to be called wiggers and homies but as hip hop's become more mainstream it seems to be more of a leb / reffo thing
>>
>>66299257
We have them too. They Call themselves Marcheros. People knew them as Kinkis from Quincalleros, a kind of nomad cheap goods dealers. They are some times bunched with Gypsies but they are they own. Very patriarcal and endogamic (at least until the '80), they have they own slang than has siped to common street slang along the caló or Gypsy slang. The powerful families tend to rule over the gypsies than they consider filthy but useful. Until the sixties/seventies they were nomad but Franco made them to install themselves into cities and to forget the nomads ways like the gypsies. With the drugs made the eighties hell with petty crime and knife fights. El Lute was a Merchero, along with powerful Narcos. They tend to be more dangerous than Gypsies and rule them be fear, but are a lot more secretive and pride themselves for they cleanliness.
>>
>>66299624
Interesting.
>>
File: 1329743.jpg (31KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1329743.jpg
31KB, 350x300px
>>66298617

Sorry mate, """""""""""""whites""""""""""""
Better mediterranean than a petrol stealing abbo, you cuckgaroo drongo, rack off.

>>66299257
But tinkers are not actually italians, they're nomad scum, we've got those here too, unfortunately.
I was thinking of people like gopniks in Russia, chavs in England, bogans in australia...
>>
>>66299624

Prefiero a un vecino merchero a un gitano, incluso antes que a un andaluz.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.