[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benelux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: Benelux1.png (2MB, 800x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Benelux1.png
2MB, 800x1148px
>country
>what do you think of the Benelux?
(Should the Benelux-countries unite to become more relevant?)
>>
File: filips de Goede.jpg (22KB, 266x380px) Image search: [Google]
filips de Goede.jpg
22KB, 266x380px
So many leaders have tried it before us. we should finish the job
>>
File: willem van oranje.jpg (19KB, 220x284px) Image search: [Google]
willem van oranje.jpg
19KB, 220x284px
>>
File: Willem I.jpg (22KB, 266x393px) Image search: [Google]
Willem I.jpg
22KB, 266x393px
>>
File: Wilhelmina.jpg (121KB, 352x440px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelmina.jpg
121KB, 352x440px
>>
>Netherlands
Irrelevant

>Belgium
a non-country

>Luxembourg
lol this is a country? I thought it was just a city in France.
>>
>>66291287
at least you know we exist...
>>
All the Low Countries should unite. Let us take back Frans Vlaanderen, Artois and Cambrai. Take back all the colonies the English stole from the Northern states (if they're willing to come back), bring back the Oost-Indische Compagnie in all its glory and completely break Spain. Aachen, Cleves and Oost-Friesland belong to us as well.
>>
It would be a good idea we could all benefit by cucking around with the banks
>>
>>66291422
How about Congo? I've heard the soil is quite rich there. I don't think other states than Suriname are willing to come back. Indonesia has become too relevant for that.
>>
File: Luxembourg.jpg (2MB, 1498x992px) Image search: [Google]
Luxembourg.jpg
2MB, 1498x992px
>>66291552
capitalism is in our blood. you'd be our highest state either.
>>
>>66291619
>Congo
ok but it becomes part of the nation and not private property of the king
we don't want another handy cutty offy incicdent
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (293KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
293KB, 1240x775px
>>66291422
>unironically wanting New York
You don't even mention Souv Africa or Suriname, what makes you think Jew York would make you relevant again?

I'll let you take Florida instead if I get to be the appointed leader, it's a great deal, it's flat and there are plenty of places is to reclaim land.
>>
>>66296125
No, we would make Jew York relevant again
>>
>>66289567
I love the Low countries but you guys broke up for a reason when you were the Spanish Netherlands and had different developments and became unique in your own way. Belgium has 3 communities the Dutch, French, and Flemish and I don't think if you unify that it would solve problems. Netherlands would also have to take in some of the burden of the refugees and would overall diminish your country. so I know my opinion doesn't matter but I think that Luxembourg should stay the way it is and also change their flag because I'm surprised that they haven't been absorbed over the many years of fighting in that region. Netherlands should take Dutch Belgium Flemish Belgium should become an independent state and France should absorb French Belgium. But yeah my opinion doesn't matter because this is the internet and I'm an American.
>>
>>66297800
I like your thinking.
>>
>>66298899
thanks my Dutch friend. :)
>>
>>66291394
Amerikanen zijn nog niet zo dom als ik dacht.
>>
>>66292644
What do you think makes the soil so fertile?
:^)
>>
>>66289567
Why is there also a Luxembourg in Belgium ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.