[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love you, Ireland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 37768040.jpg (10KB, 247x150px) Image search: [Google]
37768040.jpg
10KB, 247x150px
I love you, Ireland
>>
>>66287574
<3
>>
i am irish
>>
File: 1576462.jpg (4KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1576462.jpg
4KB, 480x288px
>>66287719
i <3 you guys :3
>>
>>66287719
What do you guys think of us anyway?
I've always wondered if the Japanese even know we exist,and if they do then what do they think of us
>>
>>66287913

Ireland is great my friend but pls tell uk to gib malvinas ok? my friend?
>>
>>66287975
We'd gladly help you take the Malvinas m8, help us take the North in return and we can both laugh at the Brits afterward
>>
>>66287913
Personally I had had a very strong connection with one of you guys, and will get it back in the very near future.

As for normies, it depends. But basically the same as other countries, like U2, Enya, Celtic culture etc.
I frequently see your country name in other genres as well, especially in sub culture/non-mainstream genres. I like and buy Donegal knitwear and anything related to it regardless of that Irish guy. The fabrics are the best to me.

And both pretentious retards and non-pretentious artsy guys still take Joyce, Beckett, Bacon(painter) etc seriously. The creatures of SIlent hill 2 and 3 are actually heavily inspired by Bacon's works. Dont know about that bitch in Tekken.
>>
um
that's italy
>>
>>66288636
t.fagotto
>>
File: IMG_1685.jpg (46KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
46KB, 540x360px
>>66288636
Ah cool, was your pal Finn?
I've always admired your country and culture (not in a weeaboo, "muh anime" way) just how humble, advanced and respectful your way of life is
Hoping to visit around 2019, or for the Olympics the following year
>>
>>66289335
hope you enjoy this shithole, mario.

he was a friend but a pen pal via e-mail and the same cultural/media interest. what we had been taking about there was nothing like normie shit like a cultural exchange. everything was deep even though my english hilariously sucked big time back then.

btw my english is almost based on his way. ive hated to learn english with textbooks so had learned it from what he wrote very easy way for me. it was very helpful. he was the first foreign guy i legitimately associated with. so practically mine is irish english.
>>
>>66291072
Nice! Just wait until you learn our slang, it's ridiculous
Hoping to learn Japanese myself after I learn Spanish and Russian, don't know if I'd be able to learn Kanji, I hear it's incredibly complicated
>>
File: flag-for-nicaragua.png (10KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
flag-for-nicaragua.png
10KB, 560x300px
>>66287574
I love you NICARAGUA
>>
>>66289170
>no entiende el chiste

>>66291613
>el si
>>
<3
>>
File: o-POOP-EMOJI-ICE-CREAM-facebook.jpg (82KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-POOP-EMOJI-ICE-CREAM-facebook.jpg
82KB, 2000x1000px
>>66293457
I love you Argentina
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.